COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Watched all of I AM in MSG again last night. Always bitter sweet. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
best 12 bucks i have spent on kpop lol. looks like ya cant buy the dvd any more just stream...

just Kanagta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, Shinee, f(x)

i actually know all these ppls names.

1714238458861.png

f(x) opened the show.

latacha

chu

replay

this is cheating :)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I think it was you a long time ago that convinced me to buy the dvd and I'm glad I did. It's a great time capsule to SM at it's absolute peak.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@MeU @Sone
I think it was you a long time ago that convinced me to buy the dvd and I'm glad I did. It's a great time capsule to SM at it's absolute peak.
i was watching a youtube guy talking about how music changed with file sharing and now streaming.
basically its not a shared experience anymore. Music is very Siloed.
Kpop felt this in 2012 i feel is the date. When acts stopped going on tv shows together.
2nd gen and before we got acts from several agencies on shows so ppl would know them.

i think it was this ep

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
@MeU @Sone

i was watching a youtube guy talking about how music changed with file sharing and now streaming.
basically its not a shared experience anymore. Music is very Siloed.
Kpop felt this in 2012 i feel is the date. When acts stopped going on tv shows together.
2nd gen and before we got acts from several agencies on shows so ppl would know them.

i think it was this ep
I actually already watched that a while ago and yes I agree with them completely. How everyone is pretty much doing their own thing, watching their own thing, listening to their own thing, so yes we aren't all on the same wave length anymore.

Like in the 80s and 90s everyone knew all the popular music acts and songs cause everyone listened to the radio and watched MTV. That was pretty much the only two sources we had. Now everyone is off streaming whatever they are into and have no clue about anything else if they aren't into. Perfect example is I know who Taylor Swift is but I couldn't name a single song by her or even know it was her if I didn't actually see her singing. But back in the day even if you weren't a MJ or Madonna fan everyone knew their songs cause we were all plugged into the same grape vine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread