Official Post your random thoughts about anime

Reaction score
its a cute dp tho :pepeheart:
oh I wanted something new for halloween too, but I guess I missed it :nekosweat:
Damn i thought it was spooky :jisoosmh:

I guess it depends what you think of Halloween, I will be throwing party tomorrow with some friends so technically it hasn't started for me yet xd

Hayabusa

KS' #1 Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Ship
If only i wasn't already watching dozen things this season.. literally :irenecrazy:
I know, but put this on your list :sj_weary:

what an amazing op :nakypog:
Yesss I know :sj_weary:
It's also really nicely done, usually I hate CG in anime, but they use it sparingly here and somehow it really enhances the action? Like you can feel the impact of each hit and see the martial arts moves very cleanly, where each limb is moving and stuff like that :yolk:

StarlessHeaven

the ice age never fades
Reaction score
I wonder if I should ask for anime for my b-day from my friends. If so what to ask for <3
It's backburner adding for sure that is.

Reaction score
I wonder if I should ask for anime for my b-day from my friends. If so what to ask for <3
It's backburner adding for sure that is.
Do you mean like dvds/boxsets? :dubuthink:

Reactions: Soleski
Reaction score
Yeah I do mean that. Well met friend :)
Are they easily accessable where u live? They kinda aren't here, I have gotten all I have from some online shops that don't exist anymore (rip play.com), apart from ghibli films.

StarlessHeaven

the ice age never fades
Reaction score
2 minutes down t
Are they easily accessable where u live? They kinda aren't here, I have gotten all I have from some online shops that don't exist anymore (rip play.com), apart from ghibli films.
2 minutes from my apartment I can get a heap of anime yeah :)
It's very accessible, maybe too much so even lmao

Reaction score
2 minutes down t

2 minutes from my apartment I can get a heap of anime yeah :)
It's very accessible, maybe too much so even lmao
Lot to choose from then :D For me it's pretty much online shops or conventions for physical stuff, and I'm not sure what online store would be good right now even, Amazon has crazy shippings to Finland so not that one..

Do you want sth new to watch or sth you have already seen but want to collect and maybe rewatch? For some reason most of my dvd boxes were animes I had already seen like I have Angel Beats and Code Geass boxes.

StarlessHeaven

the ice age never fades
Reaction score
Lot to choose from then :D For me it's pretty much online shops or conventions for physical stuff, and I'm not sure what online store would be good right now even, Amazon has crazy shippings to Finland so not that one..

Do you want sth new to watch or sth you have already seen but want to collect and maybe rewatch? For some reason most of my dvd boxes were animes I had already seen like I have Angel Beats and Code Geass boxes.
I mostly want to watch something new. But something that no one like my twin would watch.
I am into romance/historic pieces a bunch. so maybe alongside that would be a nice one.

Reaction score
I mostly want to watch something new. But something that no one like my twin would watch.
I am into romance/historic pieces a bunch. so maybe alongside that would be a nice one.
One historic romance I have enjoyed is Victorian Romance Emma, but I have actually just read it as manga (that I own and it's rly good), but I don't know if anime lives up to it: Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma

Akatsuki no Yona is good as well, both as manga and anime. It has lot of fantasy elements and some action too, but is based in historical Korea: Akatsuki no Yona

StarlessHeaven

the ice age never fades
Reaction score
One historic romance I have enjoyed is Victorian Romance Emma, but I have actually just read it as manga (that I own and it's rly good), but I don't know if anime lives up to it: Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma

Akatsuki no Yona is good as well, both as manga and anime. It has lot of fantasy elements and some action too, but is based in historical Korea: Akatsuki no Yona
I will look out for them. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: blueberries

StarlessHeaven

the ice age never fades
Reaction score
I shouldn't have said I wanted anime for my b-day. Now it feels like I am gonna get a duplicate anime series lol

lexus

🌙
Reaction score
Ship
Finally finished Akame ga Kill. It's such a good show, but too many people died :yolk:

StarlessHeaven

the ice age never fades
Reaction score
I am thinking if there is an anime sale of half price movies. I need get in there quickly and binge.
Near Christmas and January it should start.

If all else fails my birthday should deliver some maybe.
But problem with the first part. They only half price on the less popular titles and never the good ones...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blueberries Anime 54