COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Never watched this anime, but damn the opening :pepecry1: :pepecry1: so beautiful
and people saying a 15 years sings it?? :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

I'm more familiar with the ending, cause Egoist does that, but I like the opening too :D And yep, never seen the anime either :lisalaugh:

Oh and second opening too

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
oh egoist is great
I love this from them
I used to be obsessed by Namae no Kaibutsu. Still kinda am. :jisoosmh:

Psycho Pass amazing ost, from openings to endings to insert songs :jenniesmug:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Same lol. I am obsessed with it since years and a few days ago I started to listening it again :lisalaugh:
It's rly good song, lyrics too, as long as u find good translation. Google translations are kinda issue with both kpop and jpop. They get their stuff out first so more views and likes than those get who actually translate the songs and do it properly :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's rly good song, lyrics too, as long as u find good translation. Google translations are kinda issue with both kpop and jpop. They get their stuff out first so more views and likes than those get who actually translate the songs and do it properly :jisoosmh:
I actually never checked the lyrics before :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: Somehow I never check lyrics with anime openings idk why :jisoosmh:

Yes, thats sad. Everything is about views so even if you put out something bad, people are still gonna watch it because they are curious about the lyrics.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually never checked the lyrics before :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: Somehow I never check lyrics with anime openings idk why :jisoosmh:

Yes, thats sad. Everything is about views so even if you put out something bad, people are still gonna watch it because they are curious about the lyrics.
I don't check them that often, but since i wanted to listen the whole song kinda found about them that way. Good lyrics usually add lot of enjoyment for me, but with kpop and also jpop you don't see good lyrics that often so I usually don't even bother checking out xd In other hand with artist that I know have great lyrics I usually check out what their new songs are saying as well. The whole perspection of song can turn to it's head after you read the lyrics after all, they can give lot of dept.

If you are interested, i think this is pretty good ver of Namae no nai kaibutsu.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't check them that often, but since i wanted to listen the whole song kinda found about them that way. Good lyrics usually add lot of enjoyment for me, but with kpop and also jpop you don't see good lyrics that often so I usually don't even bother checking out xd In other hand with artist that I know have great lyrics I usually check out what their new songs are saying as well. The whole perspection of song can turn to it's head after you read the lyrics after all, they can give lot of dept.

If you are interested, i think this is pretty good ver of Namae no nai kaibutsu.

Thank you so much! :pepeheart: :pepeheart:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Kinda wanna watch Assasin's Pride, Oresuki, Charlotte, maybe Konosuba, quite possibly Yosuga no Sora 👀

So much anime so little time huh :nekosweat:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Kinda wanna watch Assasin's Pride, Oresuki, Charlotte, maybe Konosuba, quite possibly Yosuga no Sora 👀

So much anime so little time huh :nekosweat:
Oresuki is pretty fun :d

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Omg now I wanna rewatch Shaman King!! Honestly idek if it's a good or bad anime I can't remember but lets be honest, any anime that you grew up watching is TOP TIER even if it is actually shit

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Omg now I wanna rewatch Shaman King!! Honestly idek if it's a good or bad anime I can't remember but lets be honest, any anime that you grew up watching is TOP TIER even if it is actually shit
Also I could really do with hearing this for 64 episodes again

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Also I could really do with hearing this for 64 episodes again
Look around you look beyond
you could make an unbreakable bond
the world around you is not what it seems
it's all revealed beyond your wildest-

SO MANY THINGS I NEVER COULD SEE
SO MANY CHOICES FALLIN' ON ME
Could it Be my DestiNy
To be shaman- SHA MAN KING
To be shaman- SHA MAN ᴷᴵᴺᴳ
IF YOUR SPIRIT IS ˢᵀᴿᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼᴺᴳ
You could be the ONE
I COULD LOOK AT THE WORLD IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT
I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT ᴿᴵᴵ ᴵᴵᴳᴴᵀ
AND I WON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT
TO BE SHAMAN- SHAMAN ᴷᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴺᴳ

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Look around you look beyond
you could make an unbreakable bond
the world around you is not what it seems
it's all revealed beyond your wildest-

SO MANY THINGS I NEVER COULD SEE
SO MANY CHOICES FALLIN' ON ME
Could it Be my DestiNy
To be shaman- SHA MAN KING
To be shaman- SHA MAN ᴷᴵᴺᴳ
IF YOUR SPIRIT IS ˢᵀᴿᴼᴼᴼᴼᴼᴺᴳ
You could be the ONE
I COULD LOOK AT THE WORLD IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT
I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT ᴿᴵᴵ ᴵᴵᴳᴴᵀ
AND I WON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT
TO BE SHAMAN- SHAMAN ᴷᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴵᴺᴳ
UGH amazing

I'll bow later :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I'm kind of regretting getting into the Monogatari series... I mean I liked Bakemonogatari but Nisemonogatari... I mean I need like an entire year to process what I just watched after that teeth brushing scene in episode 8 :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:

And after that I still have so many Monogataris...
ryrthty.PNG

I guess it's not that bad since Nisemonogatari was so :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat: I had to finish it slowly but still

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I think my friend is into ecchi anime. I like that, but also one can be dependent on its wares too much.
Haven't seen much of high school dxd cause I dislike the storyline a LOT. (in other news).

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm kind of regretting getting into the Monogatari series... I mean I liked Bakemonogatari but Nisemonogatari... I mean I need like an entire year to process what I just watched after that teeth brushing scene in episode 8 :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat:

And after that I still have so many Monogataris...
ryrthty.PNG

I guess it's not that bad since Nisemonogatari was so :nekosweat::nekosweat::nekosweat: I had to finish it slowly but still
I have just watched Bakemonogatari, but I wasn't that into it. I was thinking a bit of just going through of the other ones just cause they seem popular and maybe they are better, but i was spoiled about the teeth brushing scene and noped out even before starting Nisemonogatari.. i don't think the series is for me xd

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I have just watched Bakemonogatari, but I wasn't that into it. I was thinking a bit of just going through of the other ones just cause they seem popular and maybe they are better, but i was spoiled about the teeth brushing scene and noped out even before starting Nisemonogatari.. i don't think the series is for me xd
Honestly the rest of the Nisemonogatari is alright, still a bit much on the 'fanservice' compared to first season, but the teeth brushing scene is so much worse than the rest of it and it literally takes up the entirety of episode 8 and you don't miss any of the plot if u just skip that ep :^)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Honestly the rest of the Nisemonogatari is alright, still a bit much on the 'fanservice' compared to first season, but the teeth brushing scene is so much worse than the rest of it and it literally takes up the entirety of episode 8 and you don't miss any of the plot if u just skip that ep :^)
Yea it's just that I wasn't that into Bakemonogatari in the first place. I mostly found it as waifu bait that had mostly unlikeable cast which isn't good thing for waifu bait. And then seeing the teeth brushing scene, that scenes like that exist in the series doesn't rly give good image of it to me :joshmeh: I think i'm fine binging wholly different series i have been meaning to get into.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread