COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (3 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I miss a thread where I can state my opinions about the anime I am currently watching, so I thought maybe this is a good idea. Ofc if you want to post opinions about anime you watched before, you can! it's not a strict thread lol

enjoy :pandalove:

and pls if it's an unpopular opinion try not to be hateful

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't watch anime
it's not for me xD

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm currently watching Ao no Exorcist and I'm enjoyed it quite lot, more than I thought I'd. However I heard it kinda dropped ball in half of the season when it stopped following manga. so I guess I have to see how that goes. The idea and characters seem pretty good on the start though, I think this does have potential too bad if it doesn't deliver to it though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm currently watching Ao no Exorcist and I'm enjoyed it quite lot, more than I thought I'd. However I heard it kinda dropped ball in half of the season when it stopped following manga. so I guess I have to see how that goes. The idea and characters seem pretty good on the start though, I think this does have potential too bad if it doesn't deliver to it though.
ah I love that anime so much <3
yeah the second half is not canon :(
but season 2 is following the manga again!

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Finished the Bunny Senpai anime and I gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good. I was never bored. The story is paced well and also heart warming. I enjoyed it.

Now I'm watching Kaguya sama. The first ep was... Well, it was funny and I like the art. I feel like the series could get annoying as I watch more episodes. Hopefully, I'm wrong though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Dororo is really good. I only watched 5 episodes and I enjoy it so far, it has an interesting story.
I was sure that she is selling her body to the soldiers, but it was still a shocking scene, especially that Dororo had to see it.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Dororo is really good. I only watched 5 episodes and I enjoy it so far, it has an interesting story.
I was sure that she is selling her body to the soldiers, but it was still a shocking scene, especially that Dororo had to see it.
I actually can't wait to watch Dororo. I'm holding off until at least half the series comes out. I hate waiting for eps, especially in the middle of an arc xD.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Attack on Titan is such a weirdly paced anime. In some moments, there's an overload of excitement and adrenaline and in others, it's boring as f. They need to work on that. I still have 2 eps left of the 3rd season to watch but I don't even feel like watching them for some reason? Ugh I better get on it one of these days.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Mio's stuff was definitely harsh :pepecry2: I did saw that the prostitution coming too since the mention of night job, they were hinting it pretty strongly through episode

Baechu

레드벨벳
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I really want to watch an anime again, but I can't bring myself to finish them most of the times.
I just start them, I take a break, I forget them and then I never finish them.
:yolk:

Also, I'm not up-to-date with the newest animes. Someone recommend me an anime on Netflix please. :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I really want to watch an anime again, but I can't bring myself to finish them most of the times.

Also, I'm not up-to-date with the newest animes. Someone recommend me an anime on Netflix please. :maheart:
Watch dororo if it's avaible there
but only if you're more than 18, cause it's a bit bloody :llama_uwu:

Wussup with anime- Winter 2019 review/recommendations - KPopSource - The Only KPOP Hub That Matters

and check this thread
@blueberries always make some great recommendations :llama_lovely:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Naruto's power creep towards to the end really destroyed the foundation and concept behind the series. What started off as ninjas finding their own path turned into a mini DBZ with world destroying powers. A great war was a fantastic idea to run with, for the ending but because the villains were so op, they had to make Naruto even more op and it all just turned into a "who's got more juice in their Kamehameha".

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Naruto's power creep towards to the end really destroyed the foundation and concept behind the series. What started off as ninjas finding their own path turned into a mini DBZ with world destroying powers. A great war was a fantastic idea to run with, for the ending but because the villains were so op, they had to make Naruto even more op and it all just turned into a "who's got more juice in their Kamehameha".
I agree lol
and the boruto series is much worse, all the children are too powerful

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

In terms of Netflix, id recommend Violet Evergarden that i just finished few days ago. It has gorgerous animation and rather touching story. Its not action focused nor comedy so if u are looking for that not for u, but its great drama anime.

Baechu

레드벨벳
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
In terms of Netflix, id recommend Violet Evergarden that i just finished few days ago. It has gorgerous animation and rather touching story. Its not action focused nor comedy so if u are looking for that not for u, but its great drama anime.
I've wanted to watch that! Thanks for the reminder :pandalove:
I'll try to finish it... hopefully :yolk:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Pokemon Sun and Moon anime is the Pokéanime’s best season and I will fight whoever says otherwise. The character development, the animation, the story arcs are all amazing episode 45 onwards (plus that Stoutland episode). Like the Aether Arc, Mallow’s backstory, etc say hello? And Misty and Brock come back. Twice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread