COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (10 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
would you hug me if you met me? I hope for your own sake honestly that the answers no, my immune systems grown used to this...I don't blame people, but its so isolating. and especially, I don't have ocd, but an ocd related disorder, so especially still for that its....not fun. thats the best way I can put it with out sounding too negative.

i'm sorry i know between this afternoon and the past few days i've been to negative on here, i knwo you have your own issus so dont feel a burden to respond...its just stuff, i havent said properly, ever, in my real life and even online....i just need to say it. and its too inappropriate for real life.
I really don't see people in your kind of situation as disgusting, just unfortunate honestly

And no worries, I don't feel burdened and I responded because I wanted to. Don't feel bad about letting things out either, that's what this place is here for <3

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
would you hug me if you met me? I hope for your own sake honestly that the answers no, my immune systems grown used to this...I don't blame people, but its so isolating. and especially, I don't have ocd, but an ocd related disorder, so especially still for that its....not fun. thats the best way I can put it with out sounding too negative.

i'm sorry i know between this afternoon and the past few days i've been to negative on here, i knwo you have your own issus so dont feel a burden to respond...its just stuff, i havent said properly, ever, in my real life and even online....i just need to say it. and its too inappropriate for real life.
I would hug you either way because you deserve a nice warm hug regardless of whether you are dirty or not. <3

Also feel free to spill all your emotions onto here. That is what this thread is for. Sometimes there are things we don't want to say in real life and writing your emotions down somewhere is a good way to let off steam.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
turthfully I often don't even dare to hope, I am scared and don't know how to be happy after so many years of such deep misery that almost took all of me away... it's like when you've been in the darkness for so long and once a light appears, your eyes hurt and you can't help but cover them. But I want to believe I will get there, that there will be happiness or at least meaning and soon. I want to try, I want to change everything, even now. It's not too late yet and though it's hard to see it sometimes, I have grown so much, I know that. There's still a bit of time.. and I think I'm a decent person who deserves to live properly and fully. It will never be how I want it, I know that it's impossible and there will probably always be many fears and these thorns in my heart, but.. it can be acceptable, it can be "good enough", I have to believe in at least that.. get up and try once more, make a plan, declutter both your surroundings and your inside, decide on changes and start doing something about it. Improve yourself, from your appearance to becoming a better person, and work on it all, take a risk... don't give up, just keep going no matter how faithless you feel, come on girl... Now it can work, this time can be different, because there are things to look forward to and things will get better from now on... :sadcat: :sanapray:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
turthfully I often don't even dare to hope, I am scared and don't know how to be happy after so many years of such deep misery that almost took all of me away... it's like when you've been in the darkness for so long and once a light appears, your eyes hurt and you can't help but cover them. But I want to believe I will get there, that there will be happiness or at least meaning and soon. I want to try, I want to change everything, even now. It's not too late yet and though it's hard to see it sometimes, I have grown so much, I know that. There's still a bit of time.. and I think I'm a decent person who deserves to live properly and fully. It will never be how I want it, I know that it's impossible and there will probably always be many fears and these thorns in my heart, but.. it can be acceptable, it can be "good enough", I have to believe in at least that.. get up and try once more, make a plan, declutter both your surroundings and your inside, decide on changes and start doing something about it. Improve yourself, from your appearance to becoming a better person, and work on it all, take a risk... don't give up, just keep going no matter how faithless you feel, come on girl... Now it can work, this time can be different, because there are things to look forward to and things will get better from now on... :sadcat: :sanapray:
Everything in this post makes me smile. Everything in this is amazing and shows how much of an incredible person you really are. You are facing your fears and becoming a better person and it's admirable. This post really showed me the sort of mindset I want to achieve and am trying my best to fulfill. This is beautifully worded. Thank you <3

I started replying to people on this thread because I was genuinely concerned for them. I've always wanted to reach out to them and tell them to take care and I've managed to take the chance now. And I noticed something. I may not have replied to many people, but giving others care and catering for their concerns also gives me happiness. It may sound selfish but it's truly fulfilling and if my advice (no matter how unproffesional it may be) comforts them in the slightest, I'm instantly happier. This thread (and the one on akp) have always helped me come into that mindset and helped me tell myself that no one is perfect and that we all have imperfections. But it's okay. Because that is what makes us who we are and I shouldn't try and cast my 'thorns' away. I should embrace them as part of who I am. While giving advie to other people, I also think of advice for myself and it's almost healing in a way.
I also want to say, this time it will be different because you deserve that happiness @kodoku. You really do. Good luck because you can do it! :nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Don't be afraid you can do it I believe in you :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Everything in this post makes me smile. Everything in this is amazing and shows how much of an incredible person you really are. You are facing your fears and becoming a better person and it's admirable. This post really showed me the sort of mindset I want to achieve and am trying my best to fulfill. This is beautifully worded. Thank you <3

I started replying to people on this thread because I was genuinely concerned for them. I've always wanted to reach out to them and tell them to take care and I've managed to take the chance now. And I noticed something. I may not have replied to many people, but giving others care and catering for their concerns also gives me happiness. It may sound selfish but it's truly fulfilling and if my advice (no matter how unproffesional it may be) comforts them in the slightest, I'm instantly happier. This thread (and the one on akp) have always helped me come into that mindset and helped me tell myself that no one is perfect and that we all have imperfections. But it's okay. Because that is what makes us who we are and I shouldn't try and cast my 'thorns' away. I should embrace them as part of who I am. While giving advie to other people, I also think of advice for myself and it's almost healing in a way.
I also want to say, this time it will be different because you deserve that happiness @kodoku. You really do. Good luck because you can do it! :nekolove:
you are such a beautiful and kind soul, people like you are the secret treasure of this world <3 thank you so much and I totally get it, I feel the same way. I want to reply to every single person on both of these sites because it's the least I can do, because I believe if you can help someone, then you should.. and it's truly healing as you say as well... again, thank you cutie pie <3

Don't be afraid you can do it I believe in you :pandalove:
thank you so much, angel <3

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Lately I've been trying to ask myself 'why?' and 'what' for everything surrounding my mental health. Why is it I just wake up and feel like I'm sinking into a black hole? Why when I'm so stressed does it feel like the only relief I can get is when I cover my ears to block out the noises around me? Why do I always tell others to keep pushing through, but yet I can't do it for myself? What helps me when I'm stressed or anxious? Why can't I be happy anymore like when I was younger? I was such a happy person back then, what can I do to have it back? Why do the smallest things instantly send me into a fit of tears? Why?!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lately I've been trying to ask myself 'why?' and 'what' for everything surrounding my mental health. Why is it I just wake up and feel like I'm sinking into a black hole? Why when I'm so stressed does it feel like the only relief I can get is when I cover my ears to block out the noises around me? Why do I always tell others to keep pushing through, but yet I can't do it for myself? What helps me when I'm stressed or anxious? Why can't I be happy anymore like when I was younger? I was such a happy person back then, what can I do to have it back? Why do the smallest things instantly send me into a fit of tears? Why?!
I think that's actually good, to self reflect, to ask yourself these things.. life is difficult isn't it.. but please keep going, write down your thoughts and feelings, express yourself, it might help you learn about yourself and find some answers <3

nevermind, thats bad
hope u are okay.. <3

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I think that's actually good, to self reflect, to ask yourself these things.. life is difficult isn't it.. but please keep going, write down your thoughts and feelings, express yourself, it might help you learn about yourself and find some answers <3
The thing is with writing down my thoughts it always feels useless to me, like I'm writing things down only to help me get over things and if I see no difference in myself then I get more frustrated by the situation. Maybe I'll try again and be more patient with myself this time.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The thing is with writing down my thoughts it always feels useless to me, like I'm writing things down only to help me get over things and if I see no difference in myself then I get more frustrated by the situation. Maybe I'll try again and be more patient with myself this time.
oh I see, well that's okay, sounds like you're just a different type of person :) Perhaps talking to someone would help then, or working out to let out that negative energy?

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
oh I see, well that's okay, sounds like you're just a different type of person :) Perhaps talking to someone would help then, or working out to let out that negative energy?
That’s something I’ve been working on recently, trying to talk to others when I have harder days. It’s something that’s always been really hard for me and I hope I’ll eventually become more open with others in the future.

Thank you for your kind advice. :pandalove:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Writing everything down doesn't work for everyone and there are other ways to deal with things as well. Like @kodoku said, I would recommend talking to someone. Maybe visit places where you feel calm and relaxed so you can let out your thoughts and feelings more easily. Even listening to songs that you enjoy is a good method to relieve stress and memories.

Find what lets you relax and what takes most of the weight off your shoulders best. I always like to take a nice, long, hot shower to think about my thoughts and it helps me a lot. Maybe that could work for you? Anything you enjoy doing would be great. It may take a while but you will get there and I'm sure that you will be able to come to a good method soon. <3

Also, have you ever tried counselling? Maybe it could help you in some way. Letting out your emotions verbally to someone can be better than writing it down and they can also give you advice.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Writing everything down doesn't work for everyone and there are other ways to deal with things as well. Like @kodoku said, I would recommend talking to someone. Maybe visit places where you feel calm and relaxed so you can let out your thoughts and feelings more easily. Even listening to songs that you enjoy is a good method to relieve stress and memories.

Find what lets you relax and what takes most of the weight off your shoulders best. I always like to take a nice, long, hot shower to think about my thoughts and it helps me a lot. Maybe that could work for you? Anything you enjoy doing would be great. It may take a while but you will get there and I'm sure that you will be able to come to a good method soon. <3

Also, have you ever tried counselling? Maybe it could help you in some way. Letting out your emotions verbally to someone can be better than writing it down and they can also give you advice.
I’ve found that taking a long walk helps me, music is another as well. I guess at times when I’m looking for things that will help me I feel ashamed that it’s so hard to find things that do help, if that makes sense?

I’ve had really bad experiences with counselors in the past so it’s not something that I think is for me. I was supposed to be started on medication a few months ago but I no longer have a way to pay for it. I’m sorry I’m not meaning to turn down your guys’ suggestions, I feel like I’m coming off as rude to you. I’m thankful that you’re trying to help me and I will try some things you’ve mentioned.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I’ve found that taking a long walk helps me, music is another as well. I guess at times when I’m looking for things that will help me I feel ashamed that it’s so hard to find things that do help, if that makes sense?

I’ve had really bad experiences with counselors in the past so it’s not something that I think is for me. I was supposed to be started on medication a few months ago but I no longer have a way to pay for it. I’m sorry I’m not meaning to turn down your guys’ suggestions, I feel like I’m coming off as rude to you. I’m thankful that you’re trying to help me and I will try some things you’ve mentioned.
No, don't worry. You're not coming off as rude at all! I'm just glad that you've found a way to ease your burden even if it's just by a little.

And I'm so sorry for your money issues. I wish there was a way I could help because it is unfair that you are not able to get the treatment that you need. Prices on medication are way too high nowadays. :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Why do i get stuck with abusive people.

I can't leave

I'm gonna give up, watch me when I'm homeless, There's no other options....there's no options, i don't know what to do.

and now...ahh she's fucking won, she fucking won.

even the minor things, i look like im just exaggerating things, or I'm spoiled (firthest thing from it but OK ) But i know where the minor things lead, no one see's the bigger picture. make me feel like I'm fucking retarded like i'm fucking paranoid but i see it every single time, everyone else just gives shit
Don't give up, please, I know it's really hard but...... The truth is the truth and you know it, fight for it, for your life and yourself. You can overcome this and have a better life.... I'm here for you, please <3

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Why do i get stuck with abusive people.

I can't leave

I'm gonna give up, watch me when I'm homeless, There's no other options....there's no options, i don't know what to do.

and now...ahh she's fucking won, she fucking won.

even the minor things, i look like im just exaggerating things, or I'm spoiled (firthest thing from it but OK ) But i know where the minor things lead, no one see's the bigger picture. make me feel like I'm fucking retarded like i'm fucking paranoid but i see it every single time, everyone else just gives shit
Keep fighting. I'm sure you will be able to find a way to leave your situation no matter how hopeless it seems. We don't realise it but we all have a little fight in us that keeps us going so we don't give up completely. You have it too. So no matter what, I want to you to keep going because you're a strong person even if you don't believe so. The small fight inside of you will grow and grow until your able to overcome your situation and live the life that you want to live.

So keep going. I'm rooting for you. Because I know you can do it. <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have been seeing a 40yo man lately
he makes me sausages and eggs

hes nice to me

we watch gogglebox and fall asleep every night :maheart:

honestly not so bad. it is bad but not THAT bad
:pepesmug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread