COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (11 Viewers)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I realized I'm listening to a lot of sad and depressive music lately. I guess it's because school is over and I have more time to think about everything and I usually overthink and end up lying in bed for hours and crying because of something I can't change... I just hope I won't go back to how I was feeling a year ago. I'm trying to keep my mind occupied with work or at least have music playing in the background just so that I'm not alone with my thoughts...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I realized I'm listening to a lot of sad and depressive music lately. I guess it's because school is over and I have more time to think about everything and I usually overthink and end up lying in bed for hours and crying because of something I can't change... I just hope I won't go back to how I was feeling a year ago. I'm trying to keep my mind occupied with work or at least have music playing in the background just so that I'm not alone with my thoughts...
I think that's okay, crying can be healthy and we all have those phases. As long as it's not permanent and also try not to get into the habit of dwelling on things too much.. You know I'm always here if you wanna talk, my cute little sister :nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I never realized how much I like him until he’s moving away. We never had a one to one conversation, before which wouldn’t make sense why I burst into crying realizing I won’t ever see him again.. I know this sounds like a really pathetic problem since everyone has way worse problems than this but I can’t but help feel sad..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I never realized how much I like him until he’s moving away. We never had a one to one conversation, before which wouldn’t make sense why I burst into crying realizing I won’t ever see him again.. I know this sounds like a really pathetic problem since everyone has way worse problems than this but I can’t but help feel sad..
your problem is valid, cutie <3 and that's really sweet hehe.. maybe you can contact him and let him know how you feel? should be easy enough these days

Reactions Received
KS Coins
your problem is valid, cutie <3 and that's really sweet hehe.. maybe you can contact him and let him know how you feel? should be easy enough these days
Thanks.. I'm planning to contact him so we'll not lose in touch with each other.. But it really difficult since I don't know how to start a conversation and I'm a pretty awkward person in general.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thanks.. I'm planning to contact him so we'll not lose in touch with each other.. But it really difficult since I don't know how to start a conversation and I'm a pretty awkward person in general.
you could be casual about it and message him somewhere if talking face to face is too hard, I'll help you with what to say if you wanna

Reactions Received
KS Coins
you could be casual about it and message him somewhere if talking face to face is too hard, I'll help you with what to say if you wanna
Thanks a lot!! I was planning to contact him when it's his birthday but I don't know when his birthday on so should I just contact him casually like you said?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thanks a lot!! I was planning to contact him when it's his birthday but I don't know when his birthday on so should I just contact him casually like you said?
no problem at all <3 I think talking to him casually is fine, but can you tell me some more details about you guys' story? do you know him from school? and how well do you know him?

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think that's okay, crying can be healthy and we all have those phases. As long as it's not permanent and also try not to get into the habit of dwelling on things too much.. You know I'm always here if you wanna talk, my cute little sister :nekolove:
Thank you so much <3 You always know how to cheer me up :nekolove:

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't think your problem is pathetic. I'm glad you shared it with us here~ I think you should definitely contact him. When I was younger, something similar happened to me as well, but I made a mystake by not contacting him and I never saw him again nor he knows how I felt about him. I hope you will have enough courage to reach out to him somehow, via sns or any other way... Don't repeat my mistake and tell him how you feel before it is too late. I'm sure everything will turn out great <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't think your problem is pathetic. I'm glad you shared it with us here~ I think you should definitely contact him. When I was younger, something similar happened to me as well, but I made a mystake by not contacting him and I never saw him again nor he knows how I felt about him. I hope you will have enough courage to reach out to him somehow, via sns or any other way... Don't repeat my mistake and tell him how you feel before it is too late. I'm sure everything will turn out great <3
Thank You Lory! I wasn't sure weather to post it here but I don't want all these thoughts inside of me eating me up. I think that now with your advice and kodoku's I think I have enough courage to reach out to him.

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank You Lory! I wasn't sure weather to post it here but I don't want all these thoughts inside of me eating me up. I think that now with your advice and kodoku's I think I have enough courage to reach out to him.
I'm happy I could help :nekolove: You did the right thing by posting it because keeping your thoughts and feelings inside is never a good idea. I'm really glad, we'll keep our fingers crossed! I'm sure everything will go well, you'll see :bigcatlove:

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Just as I thought things had gotten better for me,,, it all turns upside down. As fucking expected. I’m done being ignored and abused and feeling unwanted nearly everywhere I go. Down done done.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Just as I thought things had gotten better for me,,, it all turns upside down. As fucking expected. I’m done being ignored and abused and feeling unwanted nearly everywhere I go. Down done done.
[/SPOILER]who's abusing you and how...? please seek whatever help you can TT you are not alone in this, I won't ignore you or make you feel unwanted, ever, please keep pushing on <3[/SPOILER]

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You're not at all unwanted here <3 And I hope you don't drag yourself down for what is happening to you. It isn't your fault and I hope you don't tell yourself that it is. Believing in yourself is key and I hope you can do that and realise how to overcome the situation you are in. And if you are receiving abuse, please seek help from someone else. No one deserves to be abused.

I just want you to remember: You are loved <3 In this thread, you are loved whoever you are and we will never try to do anything that will hurt you.

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
[/SPOILER]who's abusing you and how...? please seek whatever help you can TT you are not alone in this, I won't ignore you or make you feel unwanted, ever, please keep pushing on <3[/SPOILER]
My peers,,, friends,,, everybody.
Thank you love <3

You're not at all unwanted here <3 And I hope you don't drag yourself down for what is happening to you. It isn't your fault and I hope you don't tell yourself that it is. Believing in yourself is key and I hope you can do that and realise how to overcome the situation you are in. And if you are receiving abuse, please seek help from someone else. No one deserves to be abused.

I just want you to remember: You are loved <3 In this thread, you are loved whoever you are and we will never try to do anything that will hurt you.
Thank you so much,,, I’m glad I have a place here at least <3

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Maybe you should consider cutting ties with toxic people that you can avoid? Fake friends are no good after all.
Yes, I've tried to but its honestly quite difficult when these are like some of the only people I have left that are close to me :/

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Going outside is exhausting. Can't support the gaze of people. Can't stop shaking and crying. I just want to be locked up somewhere and never have to see strangers again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread