Discussion ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵

LeeriaYa

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reaction score
Ship
Here you can find a place to open up,and feel safe. You’ll be welcomed here with open arms,and have others help in a time of need. If you feel a bit scared then it’s alright. You can add it into a spoiler,and I and many others will help you

Just because it’s dark. Doesn’t mean others can’t try to be your light. Even the night needs to shimmer,and you will become healed.

Jimin

Totally Innocent™️
Reaction score
Ship
STICKIED~~~ ♥
I've been doing this a lot today. You guys rock lol.

goyo

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
love it that we now have this thread. mental health support is really important

LeeriaYa

Reaction score
Ship
Alright,I feel safe enough to post this. This is just something I wanted to say
This morning I woke up,and I didn’t shake. My anxiety didn’t kick in. I didn’t curl up in a ball and cry. I logged onto cord,and felt safe. I wasn’t going to get PM’s,I wasn’t going to get mauled on past places I’ve been. I felt safe for once,and being around people who don’t prod me and don’t want me to release everything felt nice. I felt like I was belitting myself. To believe people’s words,and to think I changed. I’m glad I didn’t. I’m glad I kept to myself,and still remained kind. I’m glad I protected my loved ones. I’m glad to be here. I’m alone in Life,and I feel like I’m surrounded here. Online life is toxic especially for my mind,but I’m glad I can feel safe and surrounded by the ones who matter.

My heart doesn’t feel heavy anymore,and I haven’t had shakes and random breakdowns.

chvnle

Nugu
Reaction score
This morning I woke up,and I didn’t shake. My anxiety didn’t kick in. I didn’t curl up in a ball and cry. I logged onto cord,and felt safe. I wasn’t going to get PM’s,I wasn’t going to get mauled on past places I’ve been. I felt safe for once,and being around people who don’t prod me and don’t want me to release everything felt nice. I felt like I was belitting myself. To believe people’s words,and to think I changed. I’m glad I didn’t. I’m glad I kept to myself,and still remained kind. I’m glad I protected my loved ones. I’m glad to be here. I’m alone in Life,and I feel like I’m surrounded here. Online life is toxic especially for my mind,but I’m glad I can feel safe and surrounded by the ones who matter.

My heart doesn’t feel heavy anymore,and I haven’t had shakes and random breakdowns.
Oh my god, I wish the best for you. I'm always here if you need to talk about something. love you :pepeheart::pepecry1:

Jimin

Totally Innocent™️
Reaction score
Ship

:pepeheart: I love you, hun. I hope you'll always feel comfortable here.

Reaction score
Ship

I'm about to cry Lee...I'm so fucking happy for you. You don't even understand.

Jimin

Totally Innocent™️
Reaction score
Ship
Do I actually need to post here for attention or what...
How to get someone to forgive you?
I'm an ugly trash
Soneone kill me now
You certainly don't deserve to die. Never believe this. Ever.
It's hard, trying to have someone forgive you. It's rough, I know. But sometimes people need time. You can't force it, however much you wish you could, though... Sometimes it's best to move on— either by meeting new people, coming to terms with it, or changing your scenery to get away from the one thing that causes pain until it no longer hurts anymore. Sometimes freeing yourself from a situation is the best thing you could do for yourself (that does not include harming yourself in any way).

LeeriaYa

Reaction score
Ship
I need a 2d magical girl to fall from heaven and comfort me
We can be your 2D magical girls. You deserve happieness,Jasque. You’re doing an amazing job even solo as now.

LeeriaYa

Reaction score
Ship
Ily 2,Meadow. Remember to bundle when you rest,eat and drink fluids. Bathe,and know you worked hard today. Good job. We’re proud

LeeriaYa

Reaction score
Ship
:pepeheart: I love you, hun. I hope you'll always feel comfortable here.
Also,I love you too <3 Thank you c: It notifies me a bit late. But,thank you for being so kind. You really bring light to places

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)