COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (2 Viewers)

bwunni

we can go where ever you like♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
Bunny/Rabbit
Ship
You’re still here right? That means you’re strong

take it little by little and I hope things get better
really? I don't feel like it

ty me to

void

my wife's hot
Reactions Received
Website
swapie.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
zerose ♡
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
What was it like and what caused it? Does it happen frequently?

He just ignores you right? He’s not mean to you?

What does he like to do? Is there anything he likes to do/watch that you can see yourself being interested in, or are already interested in? Could you offer to spend some small amount of time with him doing smth he wants, hopefully smth you would enjoy too, but even if not, smth to support his interest, like music he likes; a show he likes, game he likes, etc. even if you necessarily don’t

maybe over the weekend

if he appreciates it and it works out well, and he starts talking to you more just about his interests and appreciating having you around more, it could grow into talking about other things too, you sharing your own interests with him later

Don’t

I can’t say anything about irl but you matter to me

like I’d miss you if you were gone

and when you were gone for a bit, I did miss seeing you around

I like you and seeing you around and you’ve always been nice from what I’ve seen, you try to interact with and engage with people and are friendly

you remembered me and my love for Monday and soeun even!
This is important because paying attention to, and remembering what other people like shows you’re sweet, and is a trait that a lot of people lack (for example if your family is ignoring you, doesn’t it feel like they lack this?)
this is also why I think this might be a way to interact/engage with your brother to start

Since you love nct dream too

What makes you useless? If it’s something you can work on, stay and get better
What are you good at? How can you use it and get better at what you’re bad at?

you’re young, you don’t know everything yet but it’s ok

with time maybe you can get better

step by step

write your page

and what makes you happy? Even with kpop, Txt, nct dream, Xdinary heroes? Talking about your biases? Hold on to that and take the energy you get to try to face the rest of your life

and you didn’t you start a whole trend yesterday with your “guess what I look like thread”? If people didn’t like your ideas it wouldn’t have happened.

being or feeling useless isn’t permanent

death tho …

you matter to me, so stay alive

some things may be out of your control but there are things you can do as well to feel better/make life easier/be proud of yourself if you want to be brave enough to try

and don’t assume what people think about you if they don’t say it, your mind can be your worst enemy and people are complicated

you’re sensitive and that’s ok

with everything there can be good and bad things

you reached out to your friend bc you wanted to check if she’s ok +

assuming someone doesn’t like you/appreciate it based of a reaction/etc can be your brain being mean

It’ll just hurt you more

yes sometimes ppl are mean

but think about what is good as well

what good times did you have with this friend? What makes it “proof” she likes you, enjoys your company etc

it’s a lot easier said then done but it takes conscious effort

and maybe you’ll be able to be ok

and you never know what fights are going on in others head that may cause smth so assumptions can hurt everyone

hang on there, you matter

and tho maybe this doesn’t matter coming from me, you matter to me, and I want you to be alive

don’t do something permanent when it means you’ll miss what could have been better

you are awesome alright? Stay you, and stay on the earth

not everything is your fault

and not everything that hurts means something against you

but it’ll be hard

:sanapray:
Wow :animecry: :animecry: :animecry:
I felt dizzy, my heart was beating fast and my head was fuzzy, i don't know what caused it and it doesn't happen frequently it was kinda sudden. Yeah he does ignore me a bit, we are close but not as close as we used to be or can be. We share a lot of interests and we do watch and play together. We don't talk about our feelings really. i mainly think i am useless because i just give up i don't try hard enough on anything and after i feel really useless.
Thank you for the nct dream song it means a lot
And this while thing you said mean so so so much to me thanks for writing this out. I'll keep all your words in mind :catcry:

litc

Breathing Because You Are
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
really? I don't feel like it

ty me to
Well you are still holding on aren’t you? That’s something

try to write something you like down every day and then look at it and have reasons to hold on

stray kids? Hyunjin? Reading? Write it all down

and it’ll be hard but maybe it’ll make it easier

it will take effort tho

bwunni

we can go where ever you like♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
Bunny/Rabbit
Ship
Well you are still holding on aren’t you? That’s something

try to write something you like down every day and then look at it and have reasons to hold on

stray kids? Hyunjin? Reading? Write it all down

and it’ll be hard but maybe it’ll make it easier

it will take effort tho
ok Ill try that!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
I’m really sorry for quoting with this but (not saying I agree) but this is a belief (not necessarily a crime)in many countries and cultures (and in some it’s really mean towards mental health, yes, especially in Asia)
1713402213650.png

The reason being (for this way of thinking) is you’re depriving someone of the opportunity to grow into someone who could have done great things, touched people, been happy, etc. and for anyone who cares about the person , depriving them of more time with them, or denying anyone who could have met and cared about the person the opportunity to do so

it’s stopping a future and a what could have been

only difference is it’s yourself

again I’m not saying I agree or anything but the reasoning behind that

Well for stressing about lack of stress, yea that’s a thing. I used to try to force myself to stress before tests when I would be hyper and happy bc it would take a while to sink it

it’s a coping mechanism really, the lack of stress

You’ve already identified the problem, reading. Try to limit it but setting it as a reward

I do this thing for hw I get to read this chapter

etc

good luck

and please don’t kill yourself
hey litc!!
well that does make a lot of sense
thank you for saying that
also im not suicidal, I just felt it was weird, but yeah that reasoning also fits so thanks for explaining it to me
its really nice to see that there are some people who can relate (even slightly) so thank you for that too

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Nighttimes are so scary to me now

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
We used to be so close
Now it pains me how distant you are
Emotionally and physically
We used to be so close
But now you don’t even care or ask how I am
It’s been twenty three days
We used to be so close
But it seems everyone else is more important
You never cared
We used to be so close

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I hate myself I am worthless I am nothing I am zero

litc

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Wow :animecry: :animecry: :animecry:
I felt dizzy, my heart was beating fast and my head was fuzzy, i don't know what caused it and it doesn't happen frequently it was kinda sudden. Yeah he does ignore me a bit, we are close but not as close as we used to be or can be. We share a lot of interests and we do watch and play together. We don't talk about our feelings really. i mainly think i am useless because i just give up i don't try hard enough on anything and after i feel really useless.
Thank you for the nct dream song it means a lot
And this while thing you said mean so so so much to me thanks for writing this out. I'll keep all your words in mind :catcry:
Is there anything that made you feel nervous or anxious? If there wasn’t anything you thought of that caused it, and it was a one time thing, honestly it might not be a panic attack but another health thing

like it could be dehydration, lack of iron, heat stroke, exhaustion, a number of other things

Regardless, if it was a panic attack you should get out of the situation that caused it, sit or lie down for a while especially if your head is fuzzy

to try to calm yourself down in that case - it’s best to close your eyes

so when I’m nervous I hyperventilate and get light headed and more, so I like to like down with my eyes closed and listen to an audiobook

you should try that if possible

also try holding/hugging smth to calm yourself down (while lying down) like a pillow or a stuffed animal if you have those

if you’re at school, go to the nurses office and say you feel dizzy and need to lie down for 10 min or so

for panic attacks they come suddenly but it’s good to look at why you were panicking to try to deal with the cause or calm yourself down faster when you get one

so I had really bad social anxiety for example

and also anxiety when I couldn’t finish stuff as fast as I wanted bc of adhd

oh, for your brother that’s good then. If you guys don’t talk about your feelings, you should start by letting him know it’s ok for him to share, like you ask him those “annoying parent questions” like how was school, how was your day, etc or stuff that prompts it

since you’re the older sibling if you make him feel comfortable/ok talking about his feelings to you and are a safe space you guys might be able to talk more deeply

he’s not like very little like below 10 is he? Like depending on his age I guess it might be hard to ask him for advice or vent if he’s little I mean, but little kids can be supportive with emotions too

it sounds like your brother enjoys your company tho so I don’t think your worthless to him tho:icgyu:

but since you guys hang out but don’t talk about your feelings it might be hard to start this, but you’d have to take the initiative. But ofc never force him to share or push him out of his comfort zone or anything. You can do little things that show your appreciation for him and slightly start talking about feelings in that way

you’re sweet to everyone on here, I’m sure you’re a great big sister tho so no worries there

see siblings are easiest to start with!:sanapray: Well unless one is a bully but you Two sound like you have a good relationship

Well than that’s not something unfixable right? You want to give up on life because you keep giving up so it’s kinda a cycle

try to work on that, not giving up as easily

it depends on what you’re giving up on, what your approach is

ex: stuck on a problem for math hw? You spent hours and got nowhere? You’re gonna give up and sleep or play games or watch videos or smth fun instead?

set a 10 min timer when ur doing hw, if you’re working on smth but haven’t figured itself out or made any productive progress in that time, switch to another part of hw then come back

and sometimes it’ll be better with a fresh mind

it’s a break from that but not a free time break

I’m actually trying this myself recently because I either spend all the time on the hard assignment getting nowhere and everything else falls behind or avoid it because it’s hard and scary

another ex: you have to ask a teacher something but you’re scared and will give up before doing it

you have to incentivize yourself with smth small

like for example make a to do list with those stuff and check it off when you did it and you feel like you did smth

or for me personally, I’m using a gamified task manager, and I make a task for some random ask someone smth and set it as hard because it should be normal but I’m having trouble doing it, and that incentivizes me to do it, and I feel good with the dopamine

lol I’m studying game design so I’m very into gamifying everything since I was little

but it’s dopamine, it’ll give you a boost and it’s not like, I did this tiny thing let me watch tv for 6 hours including when I should be asleep

it’s hard but then you get smth

it helps me when I feel like I really can’t do anything for me it’s a bit different because it’s not giving up persay but adhd and probably autism, didn’t finish the testing when I was little but somewhat was diagnosed so trying to get it now bc doctors and teachers and everyone seems to think I am but it helps

The nct dream my page is my number one kpop comfort song:pepeheart: you’re around the age they were when they made it so it’s perfect

I’m a lil younger than Jisung so they’re comfortable to me for being same age range and growing up with them, same with weeekly (2001-2005)

glad I could help

litc

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Is there anything that made you feel nervous or anxious? If there wasn’t anything you thought of that caused it, and it was a one time thing, honestly it might not be a panic attack but another health thing

like it could be dehydration, lack of iron, heat stroke, exhaustion, a number of other things

Regardless, if it was a panic attack you should get out of the situation that caused it, sit or lie down for a while especially if your head is fuzzy

so when I’m nervous I hyperventilate and get light headed and more, so I like to like down with my eyes closed and listen to an audiobook

also try holding/hugging smth to calm yourself down (while lying down) like a pillow or a stuffed animal if you have those

if you’re at school, go to the nurses office and say you feel dizzy and need to lie down for 10 min or so

for panic attacks they come suddenly but it’s good to look at why you were panicking to try to deal with the cause or calm yourself down faster when you get one

oh, for your brother that’s good then. If you guys don’t talk about your feelings, you should start by letting him know it’s ok for him to share, like you ask him those “annoying parent questions” like how was school, how was your day, etc or stuff that prompts it

since you’re the older sibling if you make him feel comfortable/ok talking about his feelings to you and are a safe space you guys might be able to talk more deeply

he’s not like very little like below 10 is he? Like depending on his age I guess it might be hard to ask him for advice or vent if he’s little I mean, but little kids can be supportive with emotions too

it sounds like your brother enjoys your company tho so I don’t think your worthless to him tho:icgyu:

but since you guys hang out but don’t talk about your feelings it might be hard to start this, but you’d have to take the initiative. But ofc never force him to share or push him out of his comfort zone or anything. You can do little things that show your appreciation for him and slightly start talking about feelings in that way

you’re sweet to everyone on here, I’m sure you’re a great big sister tho so no worries there

see siblings are easiest to start with!:sanapray: Well unless one is a bully but you Two sound like you have a good relationship

Well than that’s not something unfixable right? You want to give up on life because you keep giving up so it’s kinda a cycle

ex: stuck on a problem for math hw? You spent hours and got nowhere? You’re gonna give up and sleep or play games or watch videos or smth fun instead?

set a 10 min timer when ur doing hw, if you’re working on smth but haven’t figured itself out or made any productive progress in that time, switch to another part of hw then come back

I’m actually trying this myself recently because I either spend all the time on the hard assignment getting nowhere and everything else falls behind or avoid it because it’s hard and scary

another ex: you have to ask a teacher something but you’re scared and will give up before doing it

like for example make a to do list with those stuff and check it off when you did it and you feel like you did smth

or for me personally, I’m using a gamified task manager, and I make a task for some random ask someone smth and set it as hard because it should be normal but I’m having trouble doing it, and that incentivizes me to do it, and I feel good with the dopamine

lol I’m studying game design so I’m very into gamifying everything since I was little

but it’s dopamine, it’ll give you a boost and it’s not like, I did this tiny thing let me watch tv for 6 hours including when I should be asleep

it helps me when I feel like I really can’t do anything for me it’s a bit different because it’s not giving up persay but adhd and probably autism, didn’t finish the testing when I was little but somewhat was diagnosed so trying to get it now bc doctors and teachers and everyone seems to think I am but it helps

The nct dream my page is my number one kpop comfort song:pepeheart: you’re around the age they were when they made it so it’s perfect

I’m a lil younger than Jisung so they’re comfortable to me for being same age range and growing up with them, same with weeekly (2001-2005)

glad I could help
Oi wait I should put emotes this is hard to read :pepeslippy:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
my mind is numb

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
I hate myself I am worthless I am nothing I am zero
number one - YOU ARE NOT NOTHING
you have a body, a conscience, a society who will support you, and hating yourself isn't gonna change that.
there are people out there who will help you, but you gotta help yourself first
i know this sounds harsh, but i felt like you once, and I was able to get through
you're a black pink fan right - think of it this way
if you were zero or nothing, then you wouldn't be their fan
they would be one fan down
NOT ZERO - ONE
and nobody out there is worth more than you
(yes in terms of money but thats a man-made thing)
so remember that there are people out there that will always be there
such as this forum
and no matter what
you will always be SOMETHING - a human
and hating yourself is not going to change that

void

my wife's hot
Reactions Received
Website
swapie.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
zerose ♡
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

glad I could help
I think that its just the stuff going on withy friends I don't feel so connected to them and i think i got scared of them leaving me. But I've been getting dizzy before that happened and now i feel dizzy after that. Even a little rn.
Yeah he's 13 so not to young. And he's a little emotional as well so maybe i could help it talk it out and i talk to him too.
Thanks for the advice :jooyeonkiss:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
number one - YOU ARE NOT NOTHING
you have a body, a conscience, a society who will support you, and hating yourself isn't gonna change that.
there are people out there who will help you, but you gotta help yourself first
i know this sounds harsh, but i felt like you once, and I was able to get through
you're a black pink fan right - think of it this way
if you were zero or nothing, then you wouldn't be their fan
they would be one fan down
NOT ZERO - ONE
and nobody out there is worth more than you
(yes in terms of money but thats a man-made thing)
so remember that there are people out there that will always be there
such as this forum
and no matter what
you will always be SOMETHING - a human
and hating yourself is not going to change that
Thats true my mood changes annoy me a lot quite frankly
Blackpink in my area!
Yes we're all equal
The things I say before bedtime

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Need a pick me up so I don't go downhill

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread