COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (4 Viewers)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Losing your phone yeahhhh right

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
just make sure I am sane and alert

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I look forward but it doesn't help

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I must become who I want to be
not something I should be

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLACK PINK
Pronouns
they/them
I am not really coping to well with things right now .

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I wish I could turn back time
When I wasn't diagnosed

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
the pain feels like waves over my skin

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
“He presses two fingers against each eye and attempts to account for this crippling melancholy, but is having trouble with rational thought. It feels as if someone has taken his head and shaken it. Words are turning to mush and he can see no plausible way of getting through this. Don’t fall apart, he tells himself, not here, not now. Hold it together.”

“These days grief seems like walking on a frozen river; most of the time he feels safe enough, but there is always that danger that he will plunge through. Now he hears the ice creak beneath him, and so intense and panicking is the sensation that he has to stand for a moment, press his hands to his face and catch his breath.”

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Funeral in my mind
yet I am breathing this cold air

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
This isn't good
When I ain't stable I go bonkers >:

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
Website
323606.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
at this point the only way to make it stop is to fuckin off myself then i never have to deal with this shit ever again and i can finally have some damn peace. every day every week every fucking hour im going insane. they wont STOP. NOBODY STOPS. ITS SOMETHING NEW. JESUS CHRIST.

there's nothing i can do to move forward. nothing works. nothing i can do. they dont care. everybody in this building is a dickhead.

i was such in a good spot mentally to move forward with myself and then the MOMENT i start getting work done everybody around me has it has their fucking mission to ruin it. and when its not one, its the other. im at my breaking point i cant handle it anymore. my shitty brain cant handle it. i cant focus i cant LIVE. i cant LIVE. panic attacks, outburst, i cant fight it off. if i try to do anything, i panic. so all i can do. is lie down and try my best to zone out and wait until its over. which could be up to hours.

i have like maybe 1-2 hours of mental freedom and then its over. im so sick of this can i go back to having a proper life or should i really just die because this is never gonna end whats the point

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
at this point the only way to make it stop is to fuckin off myself then i never have to deal with this shit ever again and i can finally have some damn peace. every day every week every fucking hour im going insane. they wont STOP. NOBODY STOPS. ITS SOMETHING NEW. JESUS CHRIST.

there's nothing i can do to move forward. nothing works. nothing i can do. they dont care. everybody in this building is a dickhead.

i was such in a good spot mentally to move forward with myself and then the MOMENT i start getting work done everybody around me has it has their fucking mission to ruin it. and when its not one, its the other. im at my breaking point i cant handle it anymore. my shitty brain cant handle it. i cant focus i cant LIVE. i cant LIVE. panic attacks, outburst, i cant fight it off. if i try to do anything, i panic. so all i can do. is lie down and try my best to zone out and wait until its over. which could be up to hours.

i have like maybe 1-2 hours of mental freedom and then its over. im so sick of this can i go back to having a proper life or should i really just die because this is never gonna end whats the point
oh no I am so sorry
I am the same, but I push myself to get through the day.
Do not do suicide people love you here and you will missed terribly.

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s been a while since I have been here. Something isn’t right and I can’t quite articulate it. Like I feel impending doom but it’s not happening yet. So I am just in limbo waiting. I feel anxious all the time and am operating on autopilot. I am going through the motions but I don’t feel anything.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
when I get the reigns it is ok.

ningholic

worlds best girlfriend
Reactions Received
Website
2xning.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
🍀🌱🦎
Pronouns
they/she (prefer they more)
Ship
Wreck
the more i think about it, the more i start to feel like i could possibly develop an eating disorder. hearing the signs of an eating disorders fits me. ik i cant starve myself while at home with my parents but ik in the future when im living alone i could. i want to. i hate my body. i hate everything about it. i cant wear anything and feel confident in myself bc theres always that little voice in the back of my head telling me im a fatass. and my mom is no help either. always telling me to eat less, to exercise more, upping the "diet" restrictions so i lose weight. i cant love myself. thats impossible. everytime i feel like im getting better, my stupid mind has to ruin it. i cant get help. im scared ill get blamed and shamed. im scared my mom will get mad at me. im scared. i can never lose weight. im scared of scales. im scared of the number itll give me. im scared of telling my mom what the scale said. im scared of her getting mad. im scared of people making fun of me. im scared.

ningholic

worlds best girlfriend
Reactions Received
Website
2xning.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
🍀🌱🦎
Pronouns
they/she (prefer they more)
Ship
Wreck
my overthinking is my demon. it never leaves me alone. its the cause for everything. i can never enjoy life bc then it makes me think im disgusting, the most useless, terrible person on earth. i want it to go away.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
my overthinking is my demon. it never leaves me alone. its the cause for everything. i can never enjoy life bc then it makes me think im disgusting, the most useless, terrible person on earth. i want it to go away.
My step mother is rather nasty too
I hope you heal in time.
No one deserves to feel what you do.
Days are happy, you will see it I know so

In contrast I was really skinny
and anorexic

I don't listen to my parent(s) well my dad but that's all.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread