COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event [The Perfect Confession] Who Sent the Letter |Results| (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
WHOOOOA, plot twist.i watched too much Glass Onion/poker face recently n was too suspicious ig.

Rlly thought ">3" was a clue to will's dyslexia n strong hint he wrote n sent the letter, oh well at least i tried.

Congratz to the winners:lovelycooky::bigcatlove:

litc

Bona and Dayoung <3
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm just curious why so many of you voted Will :pepelook:
Cuz he was in the friendship is another word for love pic with Isabel and had that same line from the letter posted on his insta, thanked Kayla for helping him write smth prob

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Hakunama_Tata
It was an accident
AND THEY WERE BANGING
My theory was better :nekopout: At least, I could write a good drama:Sunwoo wtf why:
It was Aiza’s gift to Isabel, but Aiza wanted some drama, so switched the letters. She knew Will and Jackie like each other, but non of them make a move, so decided to out Will. I think she did it with a (questionable) good intention, hoped that Will will confess that it’s his letter to Jackie. But Will was too shy and embarrassed, so didn’t do it and that’s why the chaos happened.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK-REVE-BAEM
Wreck
thats the problem :dubueh:

From now on I'll just trust in @MinjuChu :nekolove:
No No its okay we all can overthink it through sometimes but its just was sort of common sense for me cause she barely spoke about it & didnt seem she wanted interested in it & avoiding it by saying things about her business
Plus the screenshot of thanking someone for the letter idk why i thought it was Will & Jackie but I read to fast thinking it was Jackie :haylul: :sanapray:
Plus dont get me started in reality, I had a few situations where people avoid the problem by bringing unnecessary talks :pepelook:
But I still think we can trust each other just depending where we feel strong :izhug:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Dang you all have lots of good ideas for storytelling :nakypog:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
No No its okay we all can overthink it through sometimes but its just was sort of common sense for me cause she barely spoke about it & didnt seem she wanted interested in it & avoiding it by saying things about her business
Plus the screenshot of thanking someone for the letter idk why i thought it was Will & Jackie but I read to fast thinking it was Jackie :haylul: :sanapray:
Plus dont get me started in reality, I had a few situations where people avoid the problem by bringing unnecessary talks :pepelook:
But I still think we can trust each other just depending where we feel strong :izhug:
:passcodea: yeah I should have paid more attention to her behaviour probably instead of trying to only make sense of the evidence

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
One thing I want to know is who is Joshua saying changed since they started dating Kayla since it wasn’t Isabelle or will
He accidentally texted Y/N. It was for Isabel

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Dang you all have lots of good ideas for storytelling :nakypog:
There were so many theories.

There was one I thought maybe Isabel sent it to herself because she found out Kayla and Will liked each other and she wanted to encourage them too thus the letter being a way for the breakup.

Which btw, that breakup was too quick if it was because of the letter. That is one unstable relationship then >.>

OR Isabel sent it to herself ^ insert all that but because she and Will liked each other >.>

OR Aiza is a shit stirer and wanted to create random chaos in the group and switched the letter.

All I know is that Josh was innocent from the beginning and needs to hang out with a new circle of people. Poor guy got the blame from the beginning. Leave him be.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

litc

Bona and Dayoung <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Must have been in a rage :jisoosmh:
I’m very confused now :jisoosmh:
He said isa was with Kayla in the text and then when y/n was being impatient said they changed since they started dating Kayla

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m very confused now :jisoosmh:
He said isa was with Kayla in the text and then when y/n was being impatient said they changed since they started dating Kayla
:ChaeNo: This first SNS convo is a confusing one. I’m with @litc :lisalaugh:
To me when I read it I read it as someone who forgot to switch people when texting. I've definitely done that before, sent messages to the wrong person because I thought I switched to their messages but didn't in actuality

litc

Bona and Dayoung <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
To me when I read it I read it as someone who forgot to switch people when texting. I've definitely done that before, sent messages to the wrong person because I thought I switched to their messages but didn't in actuality
It still seemed like a direct reply to what y/n was saying impatiently tbh so I don’t read it like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread