COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Then we're going in blind :sj_weary:
Though I read some no spoiler reviews from MAL and Reddit and people be saying it's a masterpiece lol

my PTW just keep growing:lazypotato:
No matter how much i watch there is still some masterpieces that i haven't :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Okay I got a few anime I was thinking of adding to my watch list; @blueberries help me out, if you can and tell me if they're worth it juseyo :sakUwu:
1. Gosick
2. Gakkougurashi
3. Jormungand
4. Akame ga Kill

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I guess, but limited airing time :lazypotato:

Aww I used to listen JJ's song on repeat. Snow.. maybe Yuri's free skate "Yuri on Ice"? That's only one that comes to my mind :jisoosmh: I do listen yois music still, but ur right they are really hard to find. Youtube really loves to copystrike them which is such shame. Inserts songs are impossible to find on yt.

It was obvious, but still hurt :pepecry1:

Such great character, I wouldnt have mind following his journey more than brat's/edgelord's :sakUwu:
Nah, it was "shall we skate" I almost remembered correctly :nekosweat: :nekosweat: But I just can't find a normal version anymore:pandasad: so sad

Thors was amazing. When Helga yelled at him to name their daughter. It was truly epic :sanapray:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Okay I got a few anime I was thinking of adding to my watch list; @blueberries help me out, if you can and tell me if they're worth it juseyo :sakUwu:
1. Gosick
2. Gakkougurashi
3. Jormungand
4. Akame ga Kill
I don't know anything of first two and I have seen the other two. Both are fine, but not that high on my list. Jormungand has some good action, reminds me of Black Lagoon. Akame ga Kill left me feeling pretty mixed it feels like trashy shonen but there is just tons of violence and effed up things happening. It's really edgy, but not in similar ways as Tokyo Ghoul etc. since its also really colorful and has humor. Liked the ending though even if it was pretty controversial - completely different from manga ending like even different characters were left standing.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't know anything of first two and I have seen the other two. Both are fine, but not that high on my list. Jormungand has some good action, reminds me of Black Lagoon. Akame ga Kill left me feeling pretty mixed it feels like trashy shonen but there is just tons of violence and effed up things happening. It's really edgy, but not in similar ways as Tokyo Ghoul etc. since its also really colorful and has humor. Liked the ending though even if it was pretty controversial - completely different from manga ending like even different characters were left standing.
Downloading Akame Ga Kill then :susPepe:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Just finished Yuri!! on Ice! TWAS A GREAT SHOW! I really enjoyed it :D
Who else googled world figure skaters after watching? :nekosweat::nekosweat:

I loved Victor's character the most throughout the show. Ngl Yuri got annoying sometimes lol.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Just finished Yuri!! on Ice! TWAS A GREAT SHOW! I really enjoyed it :D
Who else googled world figure skaters after watching? :nekosweat::nekosweat:

I loved Victor's character the most throughout the show. Ngl Yuri got annoying sometimes lol.
Let's hope the movie comes out this year, they have been teasing about it since 2016 but now it has been quiet :joshmeh:

I actually got into figure skating cause of Yuri on Ice, i started following skaters (though even there i like womens more ^^; ) and competitions, and i started going to skate myself as well not figure skating though just regular xd

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Let's hope the movie comes out this year, they have been teasing about it since 2016 but now it has been quiet :joshmeh:

I actually got into figure skating cause of Yuri on Ice, i started following skaters (though even there i like womens more ^^; ) and competitions, and i started going to skate myself as well not figure skating though just regular xd
This anime really had an impact on you huh? :maheart:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh do you read the manga??
Does Yuri even win the Gold?
It's actually original anime so no manga or anything :jisoosmh:

the director wanted to do ice skating anime as her first so she contacted this one mangaka and they brainstormed what the story would be, at first Yurio was supposed to be protagonist, but they changed it to Yuri and Victor eventually :maheart:

Lot of first timers were involved in production, for director it was her first job to direct whole anime, for mangaka first time working with anime, for anime studio well not first anime but they were small and unknown back then and YOI really brought them to map.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's actually original anime so no manga or anything :jisoosmh:

the director wanted to do ice skating anime as her first so she contacted this one mangaka and they brainstormed what the story would be, at first Yurio was supposed to be protagonist, but they changed it to Yuri and Victor eventually :maheart:

Lot of first timers were involved in production, for director it was her first job to direct whole anime, for mangaka first time working with anime, for anime studio well not first anime but they were small and unknown back then and YOI really brought them to map.
OMG THIS IS AN ORIGINAL ANIME? Shookt :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
How do you keep up with it then? Is there a season two? OVA? Spin off?

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
OMG THIS IS AN ORIGINAL ANIME? Shookt :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
How do you keep up with it then? Is there a season two? OVA? Spin off?
Fandom pretty much, i think there is short extra, this one: Yuri!!! on Ice: Yuri Plisetsky GPF in Barcelona EX - Welcome to The Madness

but that's about it. They have been teasing movie forever though (it should be more victor focused :jenniesmug:), it was supposed to come out this year but there hasn't been any info in while so maybe it's being pushed.

Tbh this is same as waiting for Madoka Magica movie, it had concept trailer 2015... but where is the movie :susPepe:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Fandom pretty much, i think there is short extra, this one: Yuri!!! on Ice: Yuri Plisetsky GPF in Barcelona EX - Welcome to The Madness

but that's about it. They have been teasing movie forever though (it should be more victor focused :jenniesmug:), it was supposed to come out this year but there hasn't been any info in while so maybe it's being pushed.

Tbh this is same as waiting for Madoka Magica movie, it had concept trailer 2015... but where is the movie :susPepe:
These movies take forever to be released and then take forever to be subbed... Smh :umjicry:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Kanata no Astra just keeps frying my brain with these plot twists.. and i'm loving it :nekolove:

Slowly, but shortly rising to my top 5 animes of this year, i just love mystery it's probably my fav genre. Nothing more satisfying than uncovering the plot and it's secrets piece by piece.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Kanata no Astra just keeps frying my brain with these plot twists.. and i'm loving it :nekolove:

Slowly, but shortly rising to my top 5 animes of this year, i just love mystery it's probably my fav genre. Nothing more satisfying than uncovering the plot and it's secrets piece by piece.
Woah what's this anime? It really fell off the radar. Seems to have above average reviews on MAL though.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The power creep in Black Clover is crazy. Why does it seem like everyone has world destroying power wtf. This some dragon ball z shit, except dragon ball established this kind of power from the beginning.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Woah what's this anime? It really fell off the radar. Seems to have above average reviews on MAL though.
It did, but everyone who kept watching it thinks its as gem of the season. Its kinda anime that seems bit generic first but blows ur expectations xd

If u have time give it a go. Avoid getting spoiled though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread