COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News MISS Park Bom's Performance Of 'You and I' on Queendom Shakes Korea ~ (1 Viewer)

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
this song never gets old but i didn't realize i needed 2:29-3:00 so badly :yolk: and then the chorus at the end omg

not comparing their struggles in korea but i just really want this for jessica too :(

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
this song never gets old but i didn't realize i needed 2:29-3:00 so badly :yolk: and then the chorus at the end omg

not comparing their struggles in korea but i just really want this for jessica too :(
Sadly, I really don't think Jessica could ever make the comeback Bom did. Actually, I don't think anyone except IU could make the comeback Bom did. I mean do yall remember her scandal? I thought her career was dead after that. The whole thing was just blown out of proportion on a massive scale. The nation quite literally despised her.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so proud of Bom.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
I mean I like Bom and all that... but this performance doesn't sound that good to me...
yea its not the best performance but it's still great bc of how much it means to fans and bom. her highnote too was pretty great :sakUwu:

Sadly, I really don't think Jessica could ever make the comeback Bom did. Actually, I don't think anyone except IU could make the comeback Bom did. I mean do yall remember her scandal? I thought her career was dead after that. The whole thing was just blown out of proportion on a massive scale. The nation quite literally despised her.
yea bom really had the world against her. i don't mean i want jessica to make the same comeback. just the opportunity to perform on stage like that. bc it would mean the world to her too. and if bom can do it jessica can do it...hopefully.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
yea bom really had the world against her. i don't mean i want jessica to make the same comeback. just the opportunity to perform on stage like that. bc it would mean the world to her too. and if bom can do it jessica can do it...hopefully.
When will Jess be able to get on TV again :umjicry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Y'all a little late to the party... I watched part of the show and it was so satisfying how everyone treated Bom with so much care and respect.
I mean I like Bom and all that... but this performance doesn't sound that good to me...
She struggled to finish the song indeed, I think Spring would've been a better option for her instead of 'You & I'. As iconic as it is, You & I is difficult to sing and she doesn't have the stamina to follow up as she used to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread