COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (4 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
My last hope and reason to stay is gone. There is nobody left here who cares about me. I really need to go...
All of us here care about you and love you. I hope, with us, you can find a reason to live. Stay strong, Izz. We’re here for you if you need us.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Anyone else ever felt this?

When you put yourself in other people's shoes, your current persona is so unlikable and cringy... you wonder if others hate you because there is nothing likable abt you

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Stopping by to say I love you all, and I truly hope you're doing okay. Be nice to yourselves <3
:bigcatlove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Anyone else ever felt this?

When you put yourself in other people's shoes, your current persona is so unlikable and cringy... you wonder if others hate you because there is nothing likable abt you
for me it's more that I think that people don't care about me to begin with or if they do notice me, they look down on me.. I'm sorry you feel this way though. I think everyone has beauty in them, but not everyone is able to recognize it..

Stopping by to say I love you all, and I truly hope you're doing okay. Be nice to yourselves <3
:bigcatlove:
omg girl......... TT <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
for me it's more that I think that people don't care about me to begin with or if they do notice me, they look down on me.. I'm sorry you feel this way though. I think everyone has beauty in them, but not everyone is able to recognize it..

omg girl......... TT <3
I've missed you so much TT
Are you doing okay?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
don't really wanna talk about it here hehe, but thank you angel <3
Okay, you're always welcome to dm me :) I'm always here to listen <3
Drink a warm beverage and just relax for a bit c:

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
All of us here care about you and love you. I hope, with us, you can find a reason to live. Stay strong, Izz. We’re here for you if you need us.
hun please don't do anything... you can talk to me and many others, I'm sure.. please TT
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to worry anyone.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
My last hope and reason to stay is gone. There is nobody left here who cares about me. I really need to go...
As someone who has been in that position, it is really not worth it. I don't know what you're going through, but life really does change. It sounds stupid, and stereotypical. Everyone says the same thing. "It will get better". And honestly? It doesn't always. But it definitely isn't worth it. It really, really isn't. Please don't go. It DOES get better. Whether it be 3 years, or 7. But staying here is worth it for sure.

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
As someone who has been in that position, it is really not worth it. I don't know what you're going through, but life really does change. It sounds stupid, and stereotypical. Everyone says the same thing. "It will get better". And honestly? It doesn't always. But it definitely isn't worth it. It really, really isn't. Please don't go. It DOES get better. Whether it be 3 years, or 7. But staying here is worth it for sure.
Thank you, really. It’s just been years now that I’ve felt so lost and I don’t know why I bother anymore... but it’ll be ok.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Thank you, really. It’s just been years now that I’ve felt so lost and I don’t know why I bother anymore... but it’ll be ok.
Honestly, the fact that you're saying this is such a beautiful sign of healing. The main issue that I had is that I felt like it was just nonstop, over and over again. I didn't struggle for much more than a year, so I'm sure I can't exactly relate to you, but this in itself is such a significant sign of improvement. ❤

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sometimes I don't feel like enough for my family. I know it's probably not true for at least some of my family, but sometimes I think if I die they wouldn't notice. I'm not good enough at French, I'm not good enough at understanding business. I can't write for shit. I spend my time doing something useless. It's weird. I've never felt something like this, this STRONGLY before. I don't think I've ever thought about dying before, but for some reason, it's just kinda there in the back of my head. It doesn't feel right, but it's not going away

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread