COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Does Any Other Second Gen Feel The Generation Gap? (2 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I definitely do. When people talk about Soyeon, the first person that comes to my mind is T-ara's Soyeon, not (G)I-DLE's Soyeon. I still associate Sunmi with WG, not hit song Gashina. Sometimes I listen to AIIYL and think "2NE1 has great songs"... The generation gap is coming for me :jisoosmh:
Don't kill me for the AIIYL thing, I got jokes :yolk:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
When a few of these idols that are debuting are only a few years older than my eldest.... :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Wonyoung is Young ...lol my car is older than half of IZone almost.

I stan gugudan and have to remember that Hana is not x zinger when i read the name.
Sooyoung is this tall girl .
Half the time hearing Yuri's name i am waiting on Yoona, Sunny or Jessica to follow and not Yena....
just a tiny handfull.
heck when folks said sohee was dating i though and... she has been out for 5 years.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
When did we get so old... :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
I've already decided that when Red Velvet calls it quits then I'll call it quits as well. Because I can't be having a bias that's the same age as my kids :yolk:

At least Taeyeon is older than me and Seulgi is only slightly younger than me

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think i used to stan an equal amount of second-gen and third-gen so I haven't really felt it yet
:joshmeh:

4th gen is here tho so now's my time lol

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'd be surprised if most newer kpop fans even really know who T-ara is let alone that they have a member called Soyeon :pandatea:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wonyoung is Young ...lol my car is older than half of IZone almost.

I stan gugudan and have to remember that Hana is not x zinger when i read the name.
Sooyoung is this tall girl .
Half the time hearing Yuri's name i am waiting on Yoona, Sunny or Jessica to follow and not Yena....
just a tiny handfull.
heck when folks said sohee was dating i though and she has been out fro 5 years.
OMG THIS SHIT HAPPENS TO ME! I was talking to someone about how pretty and womanly Sooyoung has become and apparently there's a Sooyoung in RV...? I legit thought we were talking about our SNSD's Sooyoung. It was a long conversation too... :jisoosmh:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've already decided that when Red Velvet calls it quits then I'll call it quits as well. Because I can't be having a bias that's the same age as my kids :yolk:

I haven't found anyone that gave me what SNSD and GFriend gave me yet. Kpop's got 3 more years to give me that group before GF's contracts are up or I'll be done stanning Kpop groups too :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
OMG THIS SHIT HAPPENS TO ME! I was talking to someone about how pretty and womanly Sooyoung has become and apparently there's a Sooyoung in RV...? I legit thought we were talking about our SNSD's Sooyoung. It was a long conversation too... :jisoosmh:
Park Sooyoung aka Joy.... not Choi Sooyoung its worse there are more Sooyoung's out there, and Sooyoung's B day is Seulgi's i guess properly Seulgi's bday is Sooyoung's :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

lol that ship has sailed just embrace a new gen of fun happy kids.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread