COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

CNBLUE Jonghyun Exposed for DMing Youtuber. Deletes Instagram. Gets Kicked Out of Group (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

AfreecaTV broadcast jockey BJ exposed CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun for his creepy DM* he sent her through Instagram through her Insta Story**

*The Belly fat comment is most likely in response to this
** Her caption "Is this really CNBLUE Jonghyun???"

And now , after facing backlash for it, he's deleted his Instagram :pandanoreaction:

In case you're wondering why people are so pissed about this, Jonghyun was confirmed to have been in the Molka chats, asking for prostitutes, and videos of him slying groping female idols, including Yoona. He's currently serving in the military. More trash they forgot to take out :nayeonisdone: Predator Entertainment FNC has yet to remove him from his group. We stan Christian companies

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Aaaaaaannnd they just kicked him out of CNBLUE as I posted this lmao
Hello. This is Lee Jong Hyun.

I once again apologize to the people I’ve hurt through my inappropriate words and actions and to all the people that I’ve greatly disappointed.

Also although it’s late, I am informing you that I’m withdrawing from CNBLUE. I feel sorry that I have caused harm for the members, and I have told the members as well that I am withdrawing. I am ashamed to have disappointed the fans who believed in me.

Since all of us including me are currently doing our military service, it took a while to convey opinions and announce this. I feel sorry and grateful to our company who waited.

I feel great regret over my wrongdoing and I am willing to accept criticism from many people. I’m sorry for evoking criticism over a shameful matter.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
innocent loveable guy my ass. someone really was good at pretending during WGM

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
so technically CNBlue is no more.
Seems to be the trend this year
I know he wrote a lot of songs for the group, so good luck to them ig:nekosweat:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I thought he already retired from the industry like all the other fucktards?

Eitherway,mmbaiii :pandalove:
Nah fans tried to get him removed but FNC just released a shady statement about him "reflecting"

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Its been five months since all the molka scandal started, and by sending her those messages, proves that he’s learnt nothing from it. Good riddens to him, I feel bad for Boice and the other CNBlue members.

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'd just like to point out something

FTIsland, CNBLUE and N.flying were all named to represent FNC (Which itself is an acronym for a biblical miracle)
All 3 groups have had members kicked out for sexual harassment and assault
:pandanoreaction:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Lee Jong Hyun is withdrawing from the band CNBLUE.

Following a further controversy over his direct messages to a YouTuber on August 28, Lee Jong Hyun’s agency FNC Entertainment conveyed his following statement:

Hello. This is Lee Jong Hyun.
I once again apologize to the people I’ve hurt through my inappropriate words and actions and to all the people that I’ve greatly disappointed.
Also although it’s late, I am informing you that I’m withdrawing from CNBLUE. I feel sorry that I have caused harm for the members, and I have told the members as well that I am withdrawing. I am ashamed to have disappointed the fans who believed in me.
Since all of us including me are currently doing our military service, it took a while to convey opinions and announce this. I feel sorry and grateful to our company who waited.
I feel great regret over my wrongdoing and I am willing to accept criticism from many people. I’m sorry for evoking criticism over a shameful matter.
In March 2019, Lee Jong Hyun was reported to have received sexual videos of women in a one-on-one chatroom with Jung Joon Young. In response, FNC Entertainment released an official statement, stating, “He is reflecting and is [aware that] he deserves criticism as he watched the videos via KakaoTalk, had inappropriate sexual conversations, and inappropriate conversations degrading women as reported. Feeling embarrassed and horrible, Lee Jong Hyun accepts the criticism of the public regarding his wrong sexual morality and values and is deeply regretful and criticizing himself. He will be careful about all of his words and actions as a public figure, and he will reflect and accept the consequences of his wrongdoings.”

After his direct messages to YouTuber Park Min Jung were revealed on August 28, his Instagram appears to have been deleted.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Here's an article regarding the earlier scandal :)

CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun has returned to Instagram.

On August 28, YouTuber Park Min Jung posted a screenshot to her Instagram story of a direct message she received from an account belonging to Lee Jong Hyun. She wrote, “Huh? Is this really CNBLUE?”

In the image, Lee Jong Hyun tells Park Min Jung, “I really enjoy watching your YouTube [videos]. Please continue to upload fun videos.” He then adds, “Your belly fat is so cute.”

Lee Jong Hyun is currently serving in the military and is set to be discharged by March 2020. In March 2019, he was reported to have received sexual videos of women in a one-on-one chatroom with Jung Joon Young.

In response, FNC Entertainment released an official statement, stating, “He is reflecting and is [aware that] he deserves criticism as he watched the videos via KakaoTalk, had inappropriate sexual conversations, and inappropriate conversations degrading women as reported. Feeling embarrassed and horrible, Lee Jong Hyun accepts the criticism of the public regarding his wrong sexual morality and values and is deeply regretful and criticizing himself. He will be careful about all of his words and actions as a public figure, and he will reflect and accept the consequences of his wrongdoings.”

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seems to be the trend this year
I know he wrote a lot of songs for the group, so good luck to them ig:nekosweat:
yeah it really seems to be the trend.
1 members is out and Younghwa had that university scandel. I honestly think that disbandment will follow

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Bye bye trash :dubuwave::dubuwave::dubuwave:
Hope your seniors are the biggest assholes to you in Military :)
Hope you flush yourself down the toilet along with your career :)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:pandaannoyed: creep

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Good riddance, took way longer than I imagined.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:susPepe: slow yoda. @Mirae alreaey informed in the othee thread that he is kicked out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread