COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Would you continue stanning a group when... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
their management fires members without any explanation?

Yep, they removed my bias from the group... and the most popular Craxy member according to many Crowns. But the real problem I have with SAI is that ChaeY was fired ('due to the company's decision' implies that it wasn't her choice) and SAI Entertainment even didn't tell us why.

I like Craxy. For me it's one of the most interesting K-Pop groups. So much potential, so much attitude! But I also know that I will first and foremost support their company when I continue supporting them.

Would you continue being a Crown now?

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
Sorry, wrong section. Could you move this thread please? :pepeheart:

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I kept up with craxy’s releases cause they’re very very talented but didn’t get around to officially stanning them. What the company has done is so messed up… hopefully one day she can reveal herself the reasoning behind it.

kimsguardian

🄱🄾🄾🄼💥
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Divesomnia
Pronouns
Him/Baby
well, this is similar to what happened with my weeekly bias jiyoon who got kicked from the group by IST (she said she didnt know she was fired later in her ig live). idk the real reason for this situation (they said it was bcs of her health issues, which I dont believe them) but my interest for the group almost gone now (their concept change also affected me to grow distance from them) :pepecry2:

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Queen ♔
It depends, when Alex joined RaNia coincided with Jooyi my favourite member leaving and at that point hardly anybody remained of their original lineup and DR Music was blatantly exploiting Alex to gain international fans, so a lot of A1ST's left (including me) because whatever was "RaNia" was no longer worth it to us.

Craxy's case is VERY different though. While, I 90% suspect it was probably a bullshit reason she was fired, but we don't know what went on behind the scenes and she could've done something to warrant her contract terminated and booted out of the group.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
well, this is similar to what happened with my weeekly bias jiyoon who got kicked from the group by IST (she said she didnt know she was fired later in her ig live). idk the real reason for this situation (they said it was bcs of her health issues, which I dont believe them) but my interest for the group almost gone now (their concept change also affected me to grow distance from them) :pepecry2:
I don't read every AKP news, but it was the first time I read 'due to the company's decision' when a member left a group. Health issues would be a conceivable explanation, but there would be no reason for the company to keep it a secret. Except from ChaeY's wish that no one should know about her health problems (would a company accept that wish for privacy?).

While, I 90% suspect it was probably a bullshit reason she was fired, but we don't know what went on behind the scenes and she could've done something to warrant her contract terminated and booted out of the group.
We will possibly never know.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
No I wouldn’t
That's what I think too now. It's a pity because Craxy are (was?) damn good.

Maybe another day, and with another company.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
I will always support the members of my fav group.
But unfortunately in K-Pop it's not possible without supporting the companies. Not yet.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
she/her
But unfortunately in K-Pop it's not possible without supporting the companies. Not yet.
I wont shut down the remaining members because the company made a decision I cant follow. its not the members fault after all.
so why should I stop supporting? if their contract ends, we will see if they are satisfied with the company or not.
if they still stay after what happened, its their own decision and as I dont know whats happening bts I will still support.
end of story.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
I wont shut down the remaining members because the company made a decision I cant follow. its not the members fault after all.
It's difficult to tell when there's no official explanation. But telling a Fandom "We just kicked out a member and it's none of your beeswax!" will hopefully not work. Because if it works, other companies will perhaps take the same path.

If you continue supporting that group, you'll also tell the company "You can do whatever you want with your members. I'll continue stanning not only the group, but I also accept your decisions unconditionally (because there's no need to tell me the reasons)."

Last edited:

Heartbeat

you had me at hello
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I probably would, bc at the end the members are the ones who suffer the most

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
she/her
It's difficult to tell when there's no official explanation. But telling a Fandom "We just kicked out a member and it's none of your beeswax!" will hopefully not work. Because if it works, other companies will perhaps take the same path.

If you continue supporting that group, you'll also tell the company "You can do whatever you want with your members. I'll continue stanning not only the group, but I also accept your decisions unconditionally (because there's no need to tell me the reasons)."
like I said, abandoning the other members would be unfair to them. supporting them until their contracts end is only fair, because otherwise they would suffer even more.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
It was a short-term decision for sure. So we can exclude health issues?

Craxy with ChaeY before KCON LA 2023. It was obviously planned that she will be there too.

Craxy without ChaeY at KCON LA 2023:

What's the time frame? Four weeks?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread