COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive Woolim is mistreating Drippin // General Trigger Warning (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
General Trigger Warning for Mistreatment of Idols including Neglect of the Artists' Health and Unwanted Sexualization

Please read the following twitter thread below but if you don't have the time to read it all I will TLDR

NOTE: I think all but Alex are legally adults so keep that in mind, it doesn't justify it at all but these are not minors at the very least

Fans of Drippin are concerned that the members are being overworked (some are in hiatus or had to for health reasons)and sexualized to the point of them feeling uncomfortable with their concepts, expressing that they were stressed out over the revealing outfits they had to wear and that they had to control their diet and workout strictly to meet the expectations of the company

1682647946863.png

1682647988828.png

1682648116463.png

@Dreamin

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Yeesh. The way they so candidly stated they were told to do it and had to listen… if they could be that honest about it on camera, you wonder how much worse it was behind closed doors, you know?

kingdom

flip that coin
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I haven’t read any of those posts you’ve attached yet, but what I’d like to say that as a Dreamin myself, this breaks my heart for the boys. Woollim has done so many fucked up things towards all of their artists from a lot of the posts that I’ve seen, and I hope that all of the golcha members can get out of there as soon as they get to their contract renewal period next year. I just…have no words :/

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seems like people are defending the company too and saying there’s nothing wrong with the outfits. There clearly is if they feel uncomfortable with them :coronawimwim:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Everyone has their own comfort level when it comes to clothing and companies need to respect that. I can’t believe some (not here) are saying that the outfits are fine. It’s not okay if they themselves do not like it.

YouChan

We Chan Do This
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This is so horrible, the boys all deserve so much better. Also, it doesn’t matter what the outfit looks like or how old or young they are, if someone is uncomfortable with an outfit for any reason at all, they shouldn’t be asked or pressured into wearing it, period (obviously some situations are worse than others, but all situations like this are still very bad).

velvet

Resident Luvity
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lol Guess
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Who wants to burn Woollim with me :D

They have literally no reason to do a sexy concept with the boys. No reason to put them in revealing clothing. They have every reason to give a statement on Alex's whereabouts too cause I'm afraid the company will pull a Woonggi on us. We need to get them out of there fast.

Also, kinda of related, WTF has Woollim been doing this year??? After a very good 2022 they just been MIA and when they aren't they're doing this shit???? Grow a fucking pair and start giving your artists respectable comebacks please, the dungeon's too busy for two groups and one soloist.

velvet

Resident Luvity
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lol Guess
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Who wants to burn Woollim with me :D

They have literally no reason to do a sexy concept with the boys. No reason to put them in revealing clothing. They have every reason to give a statement on Alex's whereabouts too cause I'm afraid the company will pull a Woonggi on us. We need to get them out of there fast.

Also, kinda of related, WTF has Woollim been doing this year??? After a very good 2022 they just been MIA and when they aren't they're doing this shit???? Grow a fucking pair and start giving your artists respectable comebacks please, the dungeon's too busy for two groups and one soloist.
Also, about Woollim too, Drippin have been overworked af when Golcha and Rocket Punch haven't had comebacks since August and September/October. Drippin had two comebacks and a japanese release before them. To be fair Golcha has had a japanese release this year but those teasers started dropping in Febuary and was released in April!!!! I'm happy they've been on breaks, yes, but instead of breaking down drippin give the bg a fucking holiday and maybe give something to idk rocket punch??????

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm all for sexy concepts if the members also want it. Ex. Chan and Hyunjin doing Red lights or Irene from Red Velvet liking the Velvet concept more. But it's never okay to force them on it , whether they are adults or not. Everyone in SKZ are adults for an example, but there are members who do not wish to reveal themselves (ex. Changbin, Lee Know, Seungmin) and the company respects that.

Woolim fucked up, they think the guys will be able to enjoy the stages if they are forced into clothes they don't wanna wear?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread