COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Woojin has left Stray Kids for personal reasons (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Why are people saying it's not due to his own choice but rather being kicked out :dubuthink: Both do happen, but i'm just wondering if i'm missing sth or are plp just speculating.
I think people are just skeptical when a situation like this arrives as personal circumstances could just as easily be a cover up as a legitimate reason, the only thing that is just a tad bit concerning to me is that this statement almost mirrors Laun leaving ONF who also debuted in 2017 so this situation is eerie.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think people are just skeptical when a situation like this arrives as personal circumstances could just as easily be a cover up as a legitimate reason, the only thing that is just a tad bit concerning to me is that this statement almost mirrors Laun leaving ONF who also debuted in 2017 so this situation is eerie.
Well i guess this could be company lying about it :jisoosmh: Some member leaves have been rly sketchy like whole situation with Jessica. In other hand there was lot of controversy of Nam Taehyun leaving Winner what YG claimed as due to his mental health, but in the end there was nth that controversial about it- he left cause idol life wasn't for him. I'm just bit baffled why plp are thinking worst case scenario, but i guess if this is rly sudden and there was similar case with JYP already it can be bit shady.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Well i guess this could be company lying about it :jisoosmh: Some member leaves have been rly sketchy like whole situation with Jessica. In other hand there was lot of controversy of Nam Taehyun leaving Winner what YG claimed as due to his mental health, but in the end there was nth that controversial about it- he left cause idol life wasn't for him. I'm just bit baffled why plp are thinking worst case scenario, but i guess if this is rly sudden and there was similar case with JYP already it can be bit shady.
People were expecting Laun to say something after WM gave him the same kind of statement but as far as I know he's released nothing and it's been a few months now so if there is something shady going on then I don't expect any kind of revelation and that means all you can really do is take these situations at face value and hope that's all it is.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It seems to be hitting the other members pretty hard... I hope whatever happened is alright now and that the other members will be in touch...

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think after all of the scandals we've seen this year, everyone just expects the worst unfortunately...

When I first heard the news I immediately thought that it must have something to do with his mental health but then when you think of how JYP are handling Mina and her situation, it seems odd for Woojin just to quit all together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread