COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Which groups you hate their music?? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Which groups you find their music not good???

For me blackpink the only song I like by them is playing with fire

Twice is just meh TT the only song I like by them and I liked cheer up for some time but I can't listen to it anymore....

ITZY dalla dalla is pretty catchy tho the chorus is cute

Stray kids their music is just noise....

Everglow... I checked them out and I don't get the hype with them... They sound like these edm noisy songs and the members have annoying voices....

Do u agree??? No shade tho just my opinion..... 😂

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't think there's been a single group whose discography I've completely disliked - there's always bound to be at least one good song, if not a few, that I like.

Stray Kids maybe. But I'm warming up to them a lot now and I like a few of their recent releases after Miroh.
NCT 127 as well but I don't know enough of their discography. But I don't like most of their titles.
Blackpink. I don't think I ever warmed up to their music but I absolutely love Stay which is probably one of their least famous titles. Their voices are lovely for acoustic/soft songs but I don't think they're going to head in that direction any time soon unfortunately T_T

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
This is the only STRAY KIDS song I know. Beautiful. Is the rest not like this?

:sanapray:

I prefer this side of Stray Kids too :sanapray:

Most of the titles I like by them are their fresh/lively songs. I really hope they do more songs like this often.

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
It's hard to say.

I generally always find a few songs I like from most groups.

I'm trying to think of one I really just don't like anything from.... But I can't think of any.

I'm more like I just don't like more swag or hype like songs that much.

Like this.

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
I don't think there's been a single group whose discography I've completely disliked - there's always bound to be at least one good song, if not a few, that I like.

Stray Kids maybe. But I'm warming up to them a lot now and I like a few of their recent releases after Miroh.
NCT 127 as well but I don't know enough of their discography. But I don't like most of their titles.
Blackpink. I don't think I ever warmed up to their music but I absolutely love Stay which is probably one of their least famous titles. Their voices are lovely for acoustic/soft songs but I don't think they're going to head in that direction any time soon unfortunately T_T
I'm still waiting for a Stay 2.0.

That song and Jennie is what keeps me interested in BLACKPINK haha.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Have you heard Hope Not? It has similar acoustic sound as Stay to me ^^

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of course, there are a lot of groups where I dont like most of their songs.

Id say Ikon most of all, but also Ateez, Got7, Pentagon, Up10tion, GIdle, IOI, IZONE, and Momoland. The only 3 who have songs that I would consistently skip would be ikon Ateez and Got7, the others I could listen through their songs without skipping them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Of course, there are a lot of groups where I dont like most of their songs.

Id say Ikon most of all, but also Ateez, Got7, Pentagon, Up10tion, GIdle, IOI, IZONE, and Momoland. The only 3 who have songs that I would consistently skip would be ikon Ateez and Got7, the others I could listen through their songs without skipping them.
Ateez's b-sides tend to be better than their title tracks. Have you listened to any of their b-sides? I'm sure there are some you would like.

For me, i would say SNSD, Apink, ITZY, and EXO.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ateez's b-sides tend to be better than their title tracks. Have you listened to any of their b-sides? I'm sure there are some you would like.

For me, i would say SNSD, Apink, ITZY, and EXO.
I listened through Treasure EP 3 and liked Utopia, but I havent listened to their other albums in full, only a few individual songs.

Edit: Actually I listened to Treasure EP 2 and liked Promise

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
honestly none. i'm not really picky when it comes to music. if a group doesn't impress me enough to start looking more into what they release then i just ignore them but if i paid attention to everyone i'm sure i would find some songs i like from any group.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I don't hate the discography of any group per se; but I generally learnt to avoid boygroups in general for their insistence on doing hip hop. Now this means groups that hasn't done it fall into the same hole, unfortunately.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I listened through Treasure EP 3 and liked Utopia, but I havent listened to their other albums in full, only a few individual songs.

Edit: Actually I listened to Treasure EP 2 and liked Promise
i'm sure there are more you would like.....Aurora was pretty popular

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Have you heard Hope Not? It has similar acoustic sound as Stay to me ^^

This is amazing! Thank you ^_^

What are your favorites from them? I'll check them out!
Here are a few:

This is more cute so I'm not sure if you would like it but it's probably in my top 3 for Stray Kids titles:

These are the only ones I could remember T_T. Hope you enjoy them!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I did hear Aurora, it didnt really impact me tbh
dancing like butterfly wings from ep3 and My way from ep1 were good.....idk it could just be me saying this as an ATINY lol

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
NCT 127- Some of their music makes me uncomfortable. They do have some songs that are bit calmer and well normal, but usually not title tracks. Also I don't like vocals of SM boy groups.

EXO- Apart from Kokobop, I don't like their songs. Composition is often quite weird to me, they go for catchy but that's about it. Also the SM vocals.

GFRIEND- While I appreciate that they have their own sound. It just does nothing to me.

Twice- More misses than hits.

EDIT: Forgot Winner. Still upset they didn't keep their poprock sound.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Eeny Meeny Miny Moe, EXO honestly, just has to go.
I am actually kidding and just wanted to rhyme this small poem.

I think Loona for me, although I am still trying my hardest to get into them, I've given them like 5 chances so far and I can tell you that the music gets a bit better every time I listen, so that's a positive.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s more of a disappointment but winners newer stuff just hasn’t done it for me.

I also can‘t stand nct songs - sorry not sorry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread