COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Which Fandoms Do You Belong To? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
mydramalist.com
KS Coins
I'm a main IGOT7 & Jacky (the latter aka. Team Wang; why isn't the fandom here yet tho-) :chickill:

If I can add more then Army and VIP please~ 🙏

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ATINY and InSomnia
My top fandoms, of course.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
The op doesn't say it has to be kpop; but I need to ask. Could I request to be added to a jpop fandom?

If so, I'd like to be added as Hacker.

EDIT: Don't add it. I've gotten doubts about the fandom name.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The op doesn't say it has to be kpop; but I need to ask. Could I request to be added to a jpop fandom?

If so, I'd like to be added as Hacker.
Linkage = PassCode
:pandaamazed:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Really ? I didn't know that

Official Fanclub
I see that according to that the fanclub is called Linkage. However, take into account this:
On this link, Yuna says: "But Hackers (PassCode’s fans name) would come and tell me...".

Another one:
This one says: "PassCode is still the chaotic electronicore idol group from Osaka that drives “hackers” (fans) wild..."

Yet another one:
This one states: "Their fans are called “hackers”.

So if fans were called hackers in the past I wonder why their fandom is now called Linkage. Now I'm confused. I haven't visited their official website since 2017 when I knew about them for the first time since it's mostly in Japanese; and I don't remember having noticed that before.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I see that according to that the fanclub is called Linkage. However, take into account this:
On this link, Yuna says: "But Hackers (PassCode’s fans name) would come and tell me...".

Another one:
This one says: "PassCode is still the chaotic electronicore idol group from Osaka that drives “hackers” (fans) wild..."

Yet another one:
This one states: "Their fans are called “hackers”.

So if fans were called hackers in the past I wonder why their fandom is now called Linkage. Now I'm confused. I haven't visited their official website since 2017 when I knew about them for the first time since it's mostly in Japanese; and I don't remember having noticed that before.
I didn't knew they have had an other fans' name before x)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
And BTW, this is the first time I find another PassCode fan here. I'm so glad to know I'm not alone.:maheart:
I am a huge PassCode fan and BiSH, GANG PARADE, EMPiRE ... :) you are not alone, good taste

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I am a huge PassCode fan and BiSH, GANG PARADE, EMPiRE ... :) you are not alone, good taste
Thanks. Japan has many groups that really spit fire. As for the fandom name, the official fanclub is obviously Linkage. How it relates to "hacker" is still to be cleared up. Maybe the official fanclub is Linkage while the individual fans are hackers; but maybe the "hacker" term has been discarded. I don't know.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Thanks. Japan has many groups that really spit fire. As for the fandom name, the official fanclub is obviously Linkage. How it relates to "hacker" is still to be cleared up. Maybe the official fanclub is Linkage while the individual fans are hackers; but maybe the "hacker" term has been discarded. I don't know.
It is a mystery xD I also like Q'ulle, I saw you tag them in your sign !

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My top two fandoms are ARMY and TXT's fandom (let's hope they give us a name soon sjdsdhj)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
YELLKIES here!

(SECHSKIES FANDOM)

Our color is Yellow....
Because the group debuted on April 15, 1997. (It's one of the first idol K-pop groups. First generation groups pretty much snatched the basic colors like Yellow, Orange, Blue)
I dun care if I'm the sole 90s Kpop fan or the sole YELLKIES. Please add me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread