COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation WHERE ARE THE BLINKS AT????? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
pink venom just wasn't it. i was expecting a recycled title track but this is recycling gone wrong.
I like it. it was just like, cunt. it's catchy, and it's about pretty girls slaying the world! not to mention it referenced rihanna so its automatically the best kpop song to grace the planet

Reactions Received
KS Coins
dont even get me started on how tragic the lyrics were. teddy did them horrible. sure they might be catchy but thats just it
i liked them!

KICK IN THE DOOR, WAVING THE COCO

PAPKONINA CHAENGGYEO KKYEODEUL SAENGGAK MALGO

I TALK THAT TALK, RUNWAYS I WALK, WALK

NUN GAMGO POP, POP AN BWADO CHEOK

Stan Twitter Kinkytwt GIF - Stan Twitter Kinkytwt - Discover & Share GIFs

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
you are one of the only real people on this site, I think everyone else are bots that were sent in by anti bp hackers or something
i hope youre joking and if not, you really need to start taking criticisms in a mature way 💀✋🏽 i disagree with you but if you like it, you like it, good for you. but many of us, dont and thats valid. doesnt make our ears faulty or makes us anti bots or wtv

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i hope youre joking and if not, you really need to start taking criticisms in a mature way 💀✋🏽 i disagree with you but if you like it, you like it, good for you. but many of us, dont and thats valid. doesnt make our ears faulty or makes us anti bots or wtv
I thought it pretty clear that I was joking. if you don't like the song then that's okay.

however, a lot of people on here have not been very "mature" about the way they express their dislike for the song. a simple "this wasn't for me" would be enough. There's been a lot of unnecessary hatred towards this song and towards the girls themselves. so tbh, if everyone else isn't mature then why should I have to be?
Stan Twitter GIF - Stan Twitter Meme - Discover & Share GIFs

Heartbeat

you had me at hello
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The song really grew on me

taste that pink venom taste that pink venom taste that pink venom
:lucastwerk:

Last edited:

Nezumi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Wreck
Still haven’t listened to it. SORRY @jesus_christ :lisalaugh: I was gonna do it yesterday but then I was more interested in The Boyz:susPepe: Monday new chance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread