COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's something you do that you feel isn't healthy? (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I strive to be that cheesy at some point in my life.
At least, cheesiness is seen as a positive trait here.
Feeding sandwiches to your significant other, hugging them every now & then, & playing romantic music when you're doing the deed.
:zoomeyes:
I thought you were literally saying feeding them sandwiches while doing the deed while playing romantic music LOL.

That's when you switch it up with a long sub sandwich and play some good old fashion Emo music

:zoomeyes: LOL jk MoMo. But honestly being cheesy is the best. My whole life's purpose out of the womb was to take every single chance to release a pun and treat peoples laughter as my life source

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
From the pictures I've seen of you, you seem perfectly healthy to me.
So don't beat yourself over it.
You're fine as you are, & should work towards accepting yourself more.
My boyfriend's helping with that tbh. He tried explaining what my body actually looks like to me...it helped a bit.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hmmm. Chipsy. Do you actually eat too much,or do you just believe you do? : o sometimes it's tricky.
I'm pretty sure I eat too much. It's 3:31 PM, and I ate four pieces of toast with jam on them. Two bananas and six homemade granola bars and some rice.

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship
I thought you were literally saying feeding them sandwiches while doing the deed while playing romantic music LOL.

That's when you switch it up with a long sub sandwich and play some good old fashion Emo music

:zoomeyes: LOL jk MoMo. But honestly being cheesy is the best. My whole life's purpose out of the womb was to take every single chance to release a pun and treat peoples laughter as my life source
We're not that different then.
I use every single time I use the word "favorite" by changing it to "favOriTe" to quote the LOONA song. :zoomeyes:
At least, I don't use "eggxactly" like @infire707. If my cheese is mozzarella, that's some next level stinking blue cheese. :zoomeyes:

la_mort_pour_vous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My boyfriend's helping with that tbh. He tried explaining what my body actually looks like to me...it helped a bit.
That's a good boyfriend. :sanapray:
Always remember to eat well, you must have a good metabolism if you eat a lot & still maintain an average-fat figure.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That's a good boyfriend. :sanapray:
Always remember to eat well, you must have a good metabolism if you eat a lot & still maintain an average-fat figure.
I maintained the metabolism I got from losing weight.
It won't last much longer though with the way I eat and my lack of movement and bad sleeping habits.

la_mort_pour_vous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I maintained the metabolism I got from losing weight.
It won't last much longer though with the way I eat and my lack of movement and bad sleeping habits.
It's okay to indulge every now & then, but I suggest you try to eat healthier foods in bulk, like vegetables. That would sate your hunger & add no fat at the same time.

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm pretty sure I eat too much. It's 3:31 PM, and I ate four pieces of toast with jam on them. Two bananas and six homemade granola bars and some rice.
Well I saw you replied that your boyfriend is helping you eat. Honestly I started using a calorie counting app and it helps to count the calories but also sometimes when you don't drink enough water. It isn't able to fill you up. So how is your water intake? : o

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's okay to indulge every now & then, but I suggest you try to eat healthier foods in bulk, like vegetables. That would sate your hunger & add no fat at the same time.
I used to eat fine and have it all under control then my health issues hit and I spiraled. I'm trying to get back on track but disordered thoughts and delusions hit often.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well I saw you replied that your boyfriend is helping you eat. Honestly I started using a calorie counting app and it helps to count the calories but also sometimes when you don't drink enough water. It isn't able to fill you up. So how is your water intake? : o
He's not necessarily helping me eat he's just helping me to realize that I'm not "fat". We sat down and he tried telling me about like healthy verses unhealthy figures and stuff. I don't know...it was comforting in a sense?

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
We're not that different then.
I use every single time I use the word "favorite" by changing it to "favOriTe" to quote the LOONA song. :zoomeyes:
At least, I don't use "eggxactly" like @infire707. If my cheese is mozzarella, that's some next level stinking blue cheese. :zoomeyes:
Loona knew they would have an edgy emo fanbase if you actually change it to favOrite because I just do the word.

Also why mozzarella? :zoomeyes: why not gouda? Fancy cheese

Also does she still use eggxactly because I will go to discord just to educate her on the art of puns again.

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
He's not necessarily helping me eat he's just helping me to realize that I'm not "fat". We sat down and he tried telling me about like healthy verses unhealthy figures and stuff. I don't know...it was comforting in a sense?
It is because when you begin to think of yourself as larger. It's actually the first stages of a body dysmorphic issue. I had the same issue when my eating disorder began and people actually telling you,helps cement that it possibly is in your head. But remember it really is in your head. I've seen pictures of you and you aren't big. It's your mind making you believe so on the amount of food you eat. But it's still important to count calories but doing it safely and drinking water in moderation.

That's actually how I satiated my craving when I would finally move to three meals a day. It keeps you full because sometimes we confuse our thirst for hunger

la_mort_pour_vous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Loona knew they would have an edgy emo fanbase if you actually change it to favOrite because I just do the word.

Also why mozzarella? :zoomeyes: why not gouda? Fancy cheese

Also does she still use eggxactly because I will go to discord just to educate her on the art of puns again.
I mean, they have Olivia killing ViVi in the lore, so edgy fanbase ensured.

Doesn't gouda smell? It's an aged cheese, right?

She hardly gets to brandish it in servers now that your server is gone.
And in DMs, she's a lot more natural & serious, so can't expect unnatural(for her) puns there.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It is because when you begin to think of yourself as larger. It's actually the first stages of a body dysmorphic issue. I had the same issue when my eating disorder began and people actually telling you,helps cement that it possibly is in your head. But remember it really is in your head. I've seen pictures of you and you aren't big. It's your mind making you believe so on the amount of food you eat. But it's still important to count calories but doing it safely and drinking water in moderation.

That's actually how I satiated my craving when I would finally move to three meals a day. It keeps you full because sometimes we confuse our thirst for hunger
Yeah, he's good at grounding me. We rarely talk about it and stuff but having that conversation helped me a bit. He also will say something if I overdo it which I appreciate. I know some people would get mad at their partners for making comments like that but he and I had a long-ass conversation about how we never want the other getting unhealthy weight wise. He also knows I don't feel good after I overdo it, and I especially feel bad about my figure after I overdo it.

So I don't know...he and I have an understanding about it? He's motivating me to be healthier too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
well for example, binge eating, not standing up for myself, being too hard on myself, doing the job I'm doing, wearing my contact lenses too much.........

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I mean, they have Olivia killing ViVi in the lore, so edgy fanbase ensured.

Doesn't gouda smell? It's an aged cheese, right?

She hardly gets to brandish it in servers now that your server is gone.
And in DMs, she's a lot more natural & serious, so can't expect unnatural(for her) puns there.
Everytime I make a server usually for some reason. I make it either really cheesy,roasted or

Infire just knows I enjoy puns.

But she needs to know there's an Art.

Who literally has eggs laying around? :zoomeyes:

Yes it's aged cheese and I've been eating it on crackers and I feel so fancy. Can I afford Gucci? No. Can I afford knock off Gucci or chanel? No

But I can afford some knock off gouda cheese and some crackers. So who's really living that luxurious life?

:zoomeyes:

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@LeeriaYa I try to drink a lot of water but when I'm at work I keep going and often times forget to take care of myself and eat or drink and as a result I think I overdo it later.
Then maybe you should try to get into meal prep for lunches and having a bottle with measurements for the correct ounces you need.

Eight ounces. : > It helps alot. Also some people I've known also chew mint gum to satiate cravings. But maybe meal prep and planning the night before will be good for you. Least for break and lunch and then have your large calorie intake at dinner. Usually I wing that and have processes sometimes :zoomeyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread