COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What are your most played games ? (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
splatoon, i probably have like over 2k hours combined all three games.
if not splatoon, 100% the sims. specifically sims 2 :pyo:
Never played Splatoon, don't like to aim on a pad, though sims is kinda hilarious

kingdom

flip that coin
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Candy crush saga is the only game I play so far :haylul:
Tbh I’m not really into games these days, but Candy crush saga seems to be the only exception for that - probably because I’ve been playing it for a decade and it’s pretty fun too :catpopcorn:

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Candy crush saga is the only game I play so far :haylul:
Tbh I’m not really into games these days, but Candy crush saga seems to be the only exception for that - probably because I’ve been playing it for a decade and it’s pretty fun too :catpopcorn:
gameplay is so addictive

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Bandori, Sim4 and Honkai Star Rail

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
on the phoen ? i only play rythm games on pc
Yeah, it on the apple and google store. I think there is also a Nintendo Switch version.

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I have 300 hours on Pokemon Yellow/Red right now. Each savefile.

Realistically, it's probably Platinum/HG/W2. My 3ds says I spent 150+ each on that system but I know that doesn't take into account the time I spent on my old DSi.

It's gonna increase a lot more. I'm spending time shiny hunting the gen 1 legendaries. I started with Mewtwo weeks ago and I am currently at 2.6k resets. The odds in gen 1-2 are 1/8192 and my past full odd hunts usually went under odds averaging at about 5k-6k resets but we'll see how lucky I get. I optimized it a little bit doing small things like getting Mewtwo's dex entry registered and stuff and am using both my red and yellow savefile at the same time on two systems, but even then, it's a slow process.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have 300 hours on Pokemon Yellow/Red right now. Each savefile.

Realistically, it's probably Platinum/HG/W2. My 3ds says I spent 150+ each on that system but I know that doesn't take into account the time I spent on my old DSi.

It's gonna increase a lot more. I'm spending time shiny hunting the gen 1 legendaries. I started with Mewtwo weeks ago and I am currently at 2.6k resets. The odds in gen 1-2 are 1/8192 and my past full odd hunts usually went under odds averaging at about 5k-6k resets but we'll see how lucky I get. I optimized it a little bit doing small things like getting Mewtwo's dex entry registered and stuff and am using both my red and yellow savefile at the same time on two systems, but even then, it's a slow process.
i've probably put on more than 500pkus hours into pokemon blue on the original gb
i remember catching them all when my friend gave me a mew that he got overseas
only for that feeling to last exactly 56min after i tried to battle/trade another friend something and the game said nope and glitched thereby erasing everything lol
to date i've never touched another pokemon game on handheld again
emulators sure...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OP you did say 'game' and not specify computer game so my answer is basketball lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Streets of Rage 2-- An old '90's beat-em-up game.
I've played it countless times when it was first released years ago.
And I do play it occasionally since it was released as part of the Sega Genesis Classics Collection on Steam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread