COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Wendy sent to hospital after tripping at SBS Gayo rehearsals! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I was scared when I heard it was two meters. This is about as serious as it gets. Pray for Wendy :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multistan
Apparently she fell from the top of there because staff didn't realize there were no stairs? This is absolutely disgusting and only making me more angry the more we find out. I hope sm sues

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Apparently she fell from the top of there because staff didn't realize there were no stairs? This is absolutely disgusting and only making me more angry the more we find out. I hope sm sues
geez that's scary height

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So they played Red Velvet's prerecorded stage, and this will probably be the last time we see Wendy on stage for a while :pepecry2:

Get well soon Wendy!

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I hope she recovers soon

Sm should sue, since others got injured there before her

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
not to wish ill on anyone but if it had happened to bts then we would see action.
Hell fangirls would burn the building down.

At a minimum SM should have pulled every act and declared war on SBS too.

Sucks monsters that the only semi live we get this era is that prerecording . I hate even giving sbs the views.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I hope she recovers soon

Sm should sue, since others got injured there before her
2-4 months pelvis fracture and she is a dancer. Kpop idols are like athletes they have already abused their bodies with wear and tear.

they are saying 12 weeks but that is not to dance recovery Heechul is still not better from a broken leg.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
In excusable i want peoples heads.

gotta be 10-30 staff looking that way during a live dress rehearsal.
Camera guys spotlight folks ect. Let alone the zillion of directors credited on a show like this.

Last edited:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
2-4 months pelvis fracture and she is a dancer. Kpop idols are like athletes they have already abused their bodies with wear and tear.

they are saying 12 weeks but that is not to dance recovery Heechul is still not better from a broken leg.
Yeah and he still feels constant pain for it :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I am so worried for her right now. I will pray for her and hope that she will get better soon. I love Wendy so much, she is important for me.

SBS deserve to be sued. They receive warming from a lot of artists but did nothing. It’s not that complicated to fix this damm stage or at least it’s their job.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
And 2019 for kpop felt it had to squeeze in one final horrible incident before it closed out the year huh smh.

This is really bad. I cant imagine the pain and fear she was in when it happened.

All of kpop will be wishing her a speedy recovery.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
It was only a matter of time when someone would get seriously hurt or even death on this stage.
As people have already complained about it and have already got hurt from it before, they should have made sure it was safe, yet they let people carry on walking on the plank and eventually, someone would be seriously hurt!
I hope Wendy gets well soon!
She'll probably be scarred for life now from trauma, so even when she does recover physically, she may not be the same mentally.
Honestly, no more idols should go on that stage again unless they know it's completely safe!

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
And 2019 for kpop felt it had to squeeze in one final horrible incident before it closed out the year huh smh.

This is really bad. I cant imagine the pain and fear she was in when it happened.

All of kpop will be wishing her a speedy recovery.
Don't get too ahead of yourself now Drew there's still another 6 days left of 2019

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread