COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

update me please (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
iluuvbrainz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Villain
Pronouns
trouble/shooting
Ship
i have not been keeping up with kpop these days and i've seen so many new group names and i have no idea who these people are

BlackpinkINSync

ą¼ŗāœ®ā€¢Ā°ā—¤ š™€š™Ŗš™§š™–š™Øš™žš™–š™£ ā—„Ā°ā€¢āœ®ą¼»
Reactions Received
š€š®š¬š­š«ššš„š¢šš šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
š“‚€ š”¹š•ƒš•€ā„•š•‚ š“‚€
Pronouns
š™š™š/š™š™žš™¢
Kard is great

as well as newjeans

and youngposse

BlackpinkINSync

ą¼ŗāœ®ā€¢Ā°ā—¤ š™€š™Ŗš™§š™–š™Øš™žš™–š™£ ā—„Ā°ā€¢āœ®ą¼»
Reactions Received
š€š®š¬š­š«ššš„š¢šš šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
š“‚€ š”¹š•ƒš•€ā„•š•‚ š“‚€
Pronouns
š™š™š/š™š™žš™¢
what's youngposse
Young Posse is a South Korean girl group under DSP Media and co-produced by Beats Entertainment, an independent record label. The group consists of members Sunhye, Yeonjung, Jiana, Doeun, and Jieun

Reactions Received
Website
iluuvbrainz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Villain
Pronouns
trouble/shooting
Ship
Young Posse is a South Korean girl group under DSP Media and co-produced by Beats Entertainment, an independent record label. The group consists of members Sunhye, Yeonjung, Jiana, Doeun, and Jieun
wow i've never heard of them

what kind of genre of music are they? do you recommend any songs?

liliya

Thunder āš”ļø
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
ILLIT debuted, theyā€™re the newest Hybe Labels group formed from the survival show R U Next. Former R U Next contestant Bang Jeemin is currently participating in Iland2.

Speaking of survival shows, two Girls Planet 999 contestants recently debuted in a group called Geenius. Yeyoung and Sion were contestants on the reality survival show.

Baby Monster is probably arguably the most popular group I will mention. They are YGā€™s newest group. They released their predebut song Batter Up and then member Ahyeon returned for their official debut called Sheesh.

Brave Entertainment (same company that Brave Girls used to ge under) debuted a group called Candy Shop.

Rescene is a new girl group as well. One of the members Minami was on the survival show My Teenage Girl. Another one of their members Zena is the visual model for the AI group MAVE.

Young Posse, a hiphop based group, made their first comeback with the song XXL. Much better than their debut in my opinion.

Unicode and Bewave are new girl groups the debuted this week. Unicode is a Japanese kpop group season 1 of ABEMA TVā€™s survival show Project K which aired from 2022 to 2023. There were a few lineup changes but now have debuted with 5 members. Bewave is signed under GoldDust Entertainment and this is their first group.

I do not follow boy groups so I am no help:wimwim:

Reactions Received
Website
iluuvbrainz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Villain
Pronouns
trouble/shooting
Ship
ILLIT debuted, theyā€™re the newest Hybe Labels group formed from the survival show R U Next. Former R U Next contestant Bang Jeemin is currently participating in Iland2.

Speaking of survival shows, two Girls Planet 999 contestants recently debuted in a group called Geenius. Yeyoung and Sion were contestants on the reality survival show.

Baby Monster is probably arguably the most popular group I will mention. They are YGā€™s newest group. They released their predebut song Batter Up and then member Ahyeon returned for their official debut called Sheesh.

Brave Entertainment (same company that Brave Girls used to ge under) debuted a group called Candy Shop.

Rescene is a new girl group as well. One of the members Minami was on the survival show My Teenage Girl. Another one of their members Zena is the visual model for the AI group MAVE.

Young Posse, a hiphop based group, made their first comeback with the song XXL. Much better than their debut in my opinion.

Unicode and Bewave are new girl groups the debuted this week. Unicode is a Japanese kpop group season 1 of ABEMA TVā€™s survival show Project K which aired from 2022 to 2023. There were a few lineup changes but now have debuted with 5 members. Bewave is signed under GoldDust Entertainment and this is their first group.

i only already know illit and baemon since my friend is a dancer and showed her covers of their dances that she did

young posse is quite a name but they peak my interest..
thanks for this !!

liliya

Thunder āš”ļø
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i only already know illit and baemon since my friend is a dancer and showed her covers of their dances that she did

young posse is quite a name but they peak my interest..
thanks for this !!
No problem!! I would recommend XXL, their debut Macaroni Cheese was not my cup of tea personally. Only new-ish boy groups I know (and like) are TWS, DXMON and All(h)ours. I can give information about them if you want, but other than that I know nothing about bgs :scree:

Reactions Received
Website
iluuvbrainz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Villain
Pronouns
trouble/shooting
Ship
No problem!! I would recommend XXL, their debut Macaroni Cheese was not my cup of tea personally. Only new-ish boy groups I know (and like) are TWS, DXMON and All(h)ours. I can give information about them if you want, but other than that I know nothing about bgs :scree:
i just wanna know what kind of music they make and if that gets me interested :susPepe:

liliya

Thunder āš”ļø
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i just wanna know what kind of music they make and if that gets me interested :susPepe:
As I mentioned in my original post they are a hiphop based group. Which means they are quite rap focused.

Moguri

šŸ’— magical cat šŸ’—
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
iā€™m no help lol cause i donā€™t keep up with kpop.

but jin returns in june :sakUwu:
:passcodea: :passcodea: :passcodea:

I'm kinda shocked, time really flys.. is it really 1 1/2 already since he left?

Moguri

šŸ’— magical cat šŸ’—
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck

liliya

Thunder āš”ļø
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry i meant the bgs you mentioned :ono:
TWS is more bright in their concept whereas the other two give like stray kids/ateez vibes idk what genre that is

Moguri

šŸ’— magical cat šŸ’—
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck

wow a great writeup, not even Moguri knows all of them! I need to check Bewave!

Also its probably arguable who is more popular.. I think ILLIT beats Baemon :llama_blush:

Moguri

šŸ’— magical cat šŸ’—
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
wow i've never heard of them

what kind of genre of music are they? do you recommend any songs?
they are really cool and fun!

They re-released one of the songs from first album and invited 3 rappers to join them!

Also their first comeback XXL

But they can also do less rap centric songs!

Reactions Received
Website
iluuvbrainz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Villain
Pronouns
trouble/shooting
Ship
they are really cool and fun!

They re-released one of the songs from first album and invited 3 rappers to join them!

Also their first comeback XXL

But they can also do less rap centric songs!
oh thank uuuu

i'll definitely check these out >_<

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread