COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event The Perfect Confession [Valentines Event] (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
6B9BDFE9-0A0D-48D0-AA32-CA77650E10F9.png

banner by @dubudae
Welcome everyone to this year’s Valentines Event!
It all takes place during a weekend getaway with your closest of friends. Every year the seven of you gather to exchange gifts to celebrate the coming year. All is going well until one of your friends opens up a gift with a shocking confession that can destroy your groups close friendship forever. Can you figure out who would attempt to tear apart your friendships? Or is it too late?

—————————
This is a role playing event, similar to one that was held years ago on the forum. You are one of the friends of this tight knit group.
Each new day you will be given a diary entry and a piece of evidence, both will contain clue’s. Your job is to determine who you believe sent the confession.

Rules
•All forum rules apply as usual
•You are allowed to work with others, but only those participating in the event.
•Even though this isn’t a long event, we would like to stress that you only join if you have enough time to actively participate.

Schedule
Signups
Feb 1 - 4
Day 1
Feb 6
Day 2
Feb 7
Interrogations
Feb 7 - 8 (Answers
on the 9th)
Day 3
Feb 10
Voting
Feb 11 - 12
Final Results
Feb 14

Prizes
Winners
: 200 points, your choice of a random Valentines Card or the Mystery solved badge
Other Participants : 100 points

If you would like to join this event, please comment below your favorite love song (any genre is fine).

—————————

Don’t forget about your own Valentine(s)! ❤

We will also be doing another “Secret Valentine” this year, you can take part in this even if you don’t plan on participating in the main event. Secret Valentines is for everyone. Just check out the form here for further information.
@Events Users
:kittylove:

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
Reactions Received
Website
iluvseori.com
KS Coins
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
@Moguri THIS IS OUR CHANCE

fav love song is dive with you by seori

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Idk if I can
I hope you can :kittylove: , unlike most of our events this one isn’t held during specific times so hopefully that will be helpful for those with busy schedules.
:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seems fun…

since this is not a kpop song I couldnt talk about it anywhere here,here is a song from an old tv show I binged the other day

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I hope you can :kittylove: , unlike most of our events this one isn’t held during specific times so hopefully that will be helpful for those with busy schedules.
:sanapray:
I work two weeks in a row :pepecry1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread