COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event The Perfect Confession [Day 1] (2 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
0DBEE815-3A62-4F00-96CE-22D76824C64C.png

banner by @dubudae

Welcome to Day 1 of “The Perfect Confession”, today is very simple, you will be given the first Diary entry and evidence provided by your best friends. Your job is to simply read through all the information given and begin looking for clues.

Good luck!
:sanapray:
—————————

5EDE1046-FD2F-4A43-AC31-4BA148C38174.jpeg
Kayla Peterson
  • Down to earth
  • Introverted
  • Photographer
  • Loves Isabel for her sense of humor, her ability to make quick decisions, and her artistic side.
24AC19E2-7286-4A3D-A61C-EB6597F9D186.jpeg
Isabel Soto
  • Easy going
  • Extroverted
  • Dancer
  • Loves Kayla for her many questions about everything, her observant nature, and her attention to detail.
10CA7774-9AE4-400A-811B-8730A3169692.jpeg
William (Will) Tanner
  • Very introverted, most comfortable around the friend group.
  • Dyslexic
  • Kayla's ex
14FBA4FD-07FE-4287-9815-D40A00965FC9.jpeg
Aiza Ishak
  • Major Foodie (runs a food related Instagram account)
  • Perfectionist
  • Hotheaded, is prone to arguments, especially about cooking/food
  • Fircely loyal to close friends
  • Closest to Jackie in the group
8C01AB6A-195A-4A91-A8D1-4B5FB1346A59.jpeg
Jackie Meyers
  • Birthday : April 23rd, 1997 25 years old
  • Occupation : works part time in retail and sells homemade jewelry on her social media accounts (“Jackies Jewels”)
  • Extrovert
  • Protective of those she loves
  • Loves to create things
  • Sometimes quick to judge.
56EAB425-7AC1-424C-A4AC-F22CDDC6CA34.jpeg
Joshua Soto
  • Sibling of Isabel
  • Very good at roller skating, dedicates his social media accounts to skating
  • College student, but is a poor student due to spending his time skating and not studying
  • Loves detective stories.

The evening seemed to move so fast. My very best friends and I gathered up at one of our family friends' cabins for the weekend for our annual gift exchange. The weather was perfect, a crisp coolness to the air, comfortable enough to sip morning tea out on the deck before retrieving back inside in a cozy blanket.

I took the role as the host this year, much to the dismay of Jackie. She always loved to host, and to be honest she was best at it, I can’t think of anyone else who can continuously pour out energy into all the games, refilling everyone's drinks and replenishing our favorite snacks, while also cleaning up throughout the night and manage to do it all without giving into the cries of her feet. Because I sure was about to give into my aching feet and it had only been a few hours. Jackie can do the next get together.

All seven of us managed to make it for the entire weekend, Will and Josh were the first to arrive as I was wrapping up the pigs in a blanket, and as a good host I insisted taking their gifts to the “gift designated table”, Will was happy to give over his multiple gifts and plop down in the recliner but Josh insisted nobody messed with his few he had.

Josh (Isabel's brother) : No touching, no shaking, and more specifically. No peeking.
He said, looking pointedly at Will as he said “no peeking”.

I let him gingerly place the gift on the table and went back to prepping snacks, assuming he had another argument with his sister Isabel again. I’ve known them and Kayla the longest and never would have anticipated such a fragile relationship between the two siblings. Maybe it was the age difference, his sister getting older, new relationships and whatnot. As an only child I know little of sibling relationships.

Eventually, more of the group arrived. Kayla and Isabel, the cutest and happiest couple on the face of the earth arrived beaming from ear to ear, telling Josh, Will and I about a flower garden they went to before arriving at the cabin. Kayla proudly showed off her stunning pictures of all the greenery and despite the lack of flowers because well, the winter season, the two seemed pleased with their outing.

Finally Jackie and Aiza arrived. Aiza seemed to come with a truckload of food that she managed to squeeze on the kitchen table and as she said “beautified” the food with some edible flowers before taking a series of photos for her instagram account. She made a point to leave out my pigs in a blanket, and said they’d throw off the pictures. I could tell Jackie was itching to play hostess as she would constantly send quick hopeful glances at me from her spot in between Josh and Isabel.

The evening began with us all catching up, Josh begrudgingly talking about his college classes before excitedly suggesting we should all go to the roller skating rink this weekend. Jackie gushes over how well her jewelry has been selling, especially because of the holiday season and because of Aiza reposting her SNS accounts on her own accounts. Everyone made a point to quickly move on from the subject of jobs after Will got up for a refill mid conversation. He was the only one without a passion, without a solid job and even though he didn’t voice it, it was rather easy to tell it bothered him.

I noticed he seemed more at ease once Kayla came to sit next to him, casually joking about something under her breath which made Will flash her a smile. Kayla was always his weakness. Even after all this time of them being broken up, they still remained close.

Thankfully things began to go more smoothly as the night went on. Tabletop games, cards, laughing hysterically over something dumb one of us said during charades. It was the best of times.

Gift giving, even though none of us said it, we all knew was everyone’s favorite part of the night. Gathered around the coffee table and after rock, paper, scissors, Isabel opened up her gift first. It was beautifully packed in a pink gift bag and glittery tulle. It was one of her favorite makeup brands' newest eyeshadow pallet, a rainbow of pinks, gold and reds. Taped to the pallet was a card, something that we all always included, in the past years the letters always induced a storm of tears and an awful lot of hugs.

Isabel opened up the letter with a smile and silently began to read the gift givers sincerest words. We all watched as her smile slowly vanished and an expression of confusion or hurt, I couldn’t be sure, replaced the happiness there only seconds ago. She flipped the letter around so it faced us all.

Isabel : What is this?

No one spoke up, equally as confused. I leaned forward to read the printed writing, squinting.

1191A385-D4AC-421C-AB75-CE4B89A79BCC.jpeg

I blinked

Y/N : It’s obviously from Kayla

Kayla : Mmm, no it isn’t

Y/N : Well whose gift is that then?

My question was answered by silence, everyone looking from one to another.

Jackie : This is a joke, right?

Again, to my growing annoyance nobody answered. Someone here sent Isabel a love letter and it wasn’t her own lover… Who would try to do this to them? I was so confused, all of us, I thought were happy for the couple. And someone does this. I took the role as host this time and something like this has to happen?!
This needs to be figured out, or this could ruin a loving relationship and really, all of our friendships. Who would do this?
If you have any questions please feel free to ask
:kittylove:
@Moguri @MinjuChu @Day @seoriverse @Chaeee @Blaze @Exi @glo @Hakunama_Tata @JunnieBunnie @YouChanDoThis @Horizonshard @MK3AM @izcream @Jungwonie @BeomgyutiePie @lexus @LoveYooShaSha @Nina @Magician @Soogi

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Is what the note says, important? bc I'm vision impaired and can't see the writing very well.
The letter says:
Dear my friend,
I sincerely hope you love your gift as much as I did making it perfect just for you. I’m surprisingly at a loss for words so I suppose I should just tell you and hope you’ll possibly return what I have to say in earnest >3. I adore your sweet nature and your love for you friends, including me. But I was hoping that starting from today your love for me would no longer just be as a friend, but more.
You’re the reason I believe in love.

litc

Bona and Dayoung <3
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
0DBEE815-3A62-4F00-96CE-22D76824C64C.png

banner by @dubudae
Welcome to Day 1 of “The Perfect Confession”, today is very simple, you will be given the first Diary entry and evidence provided by your best friends. Your job is to simply read through all the information given and begin looking for clues.

Good luck!
:sanapray:
—————————
5EDE1046-FD2F-4A43-AC31-4BA148C38174.jpeg
Kayla Peterson
  • Down to earth
  • Introverted
  • Photographer
  • Loves Isabel for her sense of humor, her ability to make quick decisions, and her artistic side.
24AC19E2-7286-4A3D-A61C-EB6597F9D186.jpeg
Isabel Soto
  • Easy going
  • Extroverted
  • Dancer
  • Loves Kayla for her many questions about everything, her observant nature, and her attention to detail.
10CA7774-9AE4-400A-811B-8730A3169692.jpeg
William (Will) Tanner
  • Very introverted, most comfortable around the friend group.
  • Dyslexic
  • Kayla's ex
14FBA4FD-07FE-4287-9815-D40A00965FC9.jpeg
Aiza Ishak
  • Major Foodie (runs a food related Instagram account)
  • Perfectionist
  • Hotheaded, is prone to arguments, especially about cooking/food
  • Fircely loyal to close friends
  • Closest to Jackie in the group
8C01AB6A-195A-4A91-A8D1-4B5FB1346A59.jpeg
Jackie Meyers
  • Birthday : April 23rd, 1997 25 years old
  • Occupation : works part time in retail and sells homemade jewelry on her social media accounts (“Jackies Jewels”)
  • Extrovert
  • Protective of those she loves
  • Loves to create things
  • Sometimes quick to judge.
56EAB425-7AC1-424C-A4AC-F22CDDC6CA34.jpeg
Joshua Soto
  • Sibling of Isabel
  • Very good at roller skating, dedicates his social media accounts to skating
  • College student, but is a poor student due to spending his time skating and not studying
  • Loves detective stories.
The evening seemed to move so fast. My very best friends and I gathered up at one of our family friends' cabins for the weekend for our annual gift exchange. The weather was perfect, a crisp coolness to the air, comfortable enough to sip morning tea out on the deck before retrieving back inside in a cozy blanket.
I took the role as the host this year, much to the dismay of Jackie. She always loved to host, and to be honest she was best at it, I can’t think of anyone else who can continuously pour out energy into all the games, refilling everyone's drinks and replenishing our favorite snacks, while also cleaning up throughout the night and manage to do it all without giving into the cries of her feet. Because I sure was about to give into my aching feet and it had only been a few hours. Jackie can do the next get together.
All seven of us managed to make it for the entire weekend, Will and Josh were the first to arrive as I was wrapping up the pigs in a blanket, and as a good host I insisted taking their gifts to the “gift designated table”, Will was happy to give over his multiple gifts and plop down in the recliner but Josh insisted nobody messed with his few he had.
Josh (Isabel's brother) : No touching, no shaking, and more specifically. No peeking.
He said, looking pointedly at Will as he said “no peeking”.
I let him gingerly place the gift on the table and went back to prepping snacks, assuming he had another argument with his sister Isabel again. I’ve known them and Kayla the longest and never would have anticipated such a fragile relationship between the two siblings. Maybe it was the age difference, his sister getting older, new relationships and whatnot. As an only child I know little of sibling relationships.
Eventually, more of the group arrived. Kayla and Isabel, the cutest and happiest couple on the face of the earth arrived beaming from ear to ear, telling Josh, Will and I about a flower garden they went to before arriving at the cabin. Kayla proudly showed off her stunning pictures of all the greenery and despite the lack of flowers because well, the winter season, the two seemed pleased with their outing.
Finally Jackie and Aiza arrived. Aiza seemed to come with a truckload of food that she managed to squeeze on the kitchen table and as she said “beautified” the food with some edible flowers before taking a series of photos for her instagram account. She made a point to leave out my pigs in a blanket, and said they’d throw off the pictures. I could tell Jackie was itching to play hostess as she would constantly send quick hopeful glances at me from her spot in between Josh and Isabel.
The evening began with us all catching up, Josh begrudgingly talking about his college classes before excitedly suggesting we should all go to the roller skating rink this weekend. Jackie gushes over how well her jewelry has been selling, especially because of the holiday season and because of Aiza reposting her SNS accounts on her own accounts. Everyone made a point to quickly move on from the subject of jobs after Will got up for a refill mid conversation. He was the only one without a passion, without a solid job and even though he didn’t voice it, it was rather easy to tell it bothered him.
I noticed he seemed more at ease once Kayla came to sit next to him, casually joking about something under her breath which made Will flash her a smile. Kayla was always his weakness. Even after all this time of them being broken up, they still remained close.
Thankfully things began to go more smoothly as the night went on. Tabletop games, cards, laughing hysterically over something dumb one of us said during charades. It was the best of times.
Gift giving, even though none of us said it, we all knew was everyone’s favorite part of the night. Gathered around the coffee table and after rock, paper, scissors, Isabel opened up her gift first. It was beautifully packed in a pink gift bag and glittery tulle. It was one of her favorite makeup brands' newest eyeshadow pallet, a rainbow of pinks, gold and reds. Taped to the pallet was a card, something that we all always included, in the past years the letters always induced a storm of tears and an awful lot of hugs.
Isabel opened up the letter with a smile and silently began to read the gift givers sincerest words. We all watched as her smile slowly vanished and an expression of confusion or hurt, I couldn’t be sure, replaced the happiness there only seconds ago. She flipped the letter around so it faced us all.
Isabel : What is this?
No one spoke up, equally as confused. I leaned forward to read the printed writing, squinting.
1191A385-D4AC-421C-AB75-CE4B89A79BCC.jpeg

I blinked
Y/N : It’s obviously from Kayla
Kayla : Mmm, no it isn’t
Y/N : Well whose gift is that then?
My question was answered by silence, everyone looking from one to another.
Jackie : This is a joke, right?
Again, to my growing annoyance nobody answered. Someone here sent Isabel a love letter and it wasn’t her own lover… Who would try to do this to them? I was so confused, all of us, I thought were happy for the couple. And someone does this. I took the role as host this time and something like this has to happen?!
This needs to be figured out, or this could ruin a loving relationship and really, all of our friendships. Who would do this?
If you have any questions please feel free to ask
:kittylove:
@Moguri @MinjuChu @Day @seoriverse @Chaeee @Blaze @Exi @glo @Hakunama_Tata @JunnieBunnie @YouChanDoThis @Horizonshard @MK3AM @izcream @Jungwonie @BeomgyutiePie @lexus @LoveYooShaSha @Nina @Magician @Soogi
Can I just say it’s Y/N:llama_tea:
I know I didn’t sign up, I was worried about time, just annoying events team as usual:rjeat:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Can I just say it’s Y/N:llama_tea:
I know I didn’t sign up, I was worried about time, just annoying events team as usual:rjeat:
Events team is chill so we shall tolerate this behavior :ilovebread::pikadab:

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I see what you are doing here, Events. :taesip:The clue obviously points for one person, but because it’s obvious, it can’be obvious at all!:ChaeNo:

litc

Bona and Dayoung <3
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Events team is chill so we shall tolerate this behavior :ilovebread::pikadab:
:pandarolleyes::llama_flirt: Anticipate more:llama_ramen:

if I realized that all the “days” things happen you don’t necessarily do stuff I might’ve had time:jisoosmh:
I definitely wouldn’t have had time for the Harry Potter one:catsip:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Late but im reading n processing:dubuthink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread