COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor The official 🍵 tea 🍵 thread (READ RULES IN OP) (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
She/Her
Why are you so sure?
Cuz JYP really pushes her with the cuts in the show and he was super positive about her first evaluation in season 2 despite her not dancing at all which was something she still had to obtain a cube for.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Is there any tea on SMNGG? I know that they are supposed to be debuting this summer but is there any news about the actual lineup? I know SM keeps everything top secret but I'm bored and I figured there must at least be pictures of girls going to and from the building... Plus what is going on with SM Rookies? LIke, Koeun and Lami left, right? But what about the others?

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there any tea on SMNGG? I know that they are supposed to be debuting this summer but is there any news about the actual lineup? I know SM keeps everything top secret but I'm bored and I figured there must at least be pictures of girls going to and from the building... Plus what is going on with SM Rookies? LIke, Koeun and Lami left, right? But what about the others?
gg got pushed back due to covid
there are some rumored lineups but some say that SM is still puzzling the members together

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
gg got pushed back due to covid
there are some rumored lineups but some say that SM is still puzzling the members together
Those poor girls! I wonder how many times their debut has gotten pushed back now...

Do you really think SM would be changing the lineup this late in the game?

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
She/Her
Those poor girls! I wonder how many times their debut has gotten pushed back now...

Do you really think SM would be changing the lineup this late in the game?
as far as I'm aware, they didn't have a solid one, ever.
Almost all rookies if not all are rumored to have left so they need to build one from scratch

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
oh gosh I think both left but it was so confusing I am not sure at all who is still under SM at this point
I wonder what SM was thinking when they originally revealed them? I mean, were they actually planning on debuting a girl group back then, all of the other SM Rookies that they revealed all seemed to have pretty straightforward roots to debuting but the girls seem to be the outlier... Even though Kun ended up waiting a long time to debut, SM always seemed to have a solid plan for him.

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
She/Her
I wonder what SM was thinking when they originally revealed them? I mean, were they actually planning on debuting a girl group back then, all of the other SM Rookies that they revealed all seemed to have pretty straightforward roots to debuting but the girls seem to be the outlier... Even though Kun ended up waiting a long time to debut, SM always seemed to have a solid plan for him.
They were planned to debut. It's just that the creative board doesn't seem to get along since Red Velvet when it comes to creating girl groups.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Jaehyun was apparently scheduled to have some drama's this year. It's not clear yet wether he'll lose them or not
I hope not, I’m kinda confused tbh I thought Korea had eased their lockdown so I don’t know why this is controversial...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread