COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event [The Hidden Twin] Identity Reveal & Winners Announcement (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
halloween1.gif

Banner made by @daesuki

After days of Daeta leaving chaos and destruction across KS, a few @Twin hunters have managed to capture the culprit and discover who was behind it all.

The Hidden Twin was in fact, @Vikki
:llama_shook:
1698613233653.gif

IMG_7147.jpeg
-
Important : If you failed to do a song review (when requested to by Daeta) you will only be given half of the KS Coins.
Twin Hunter’s who correctly identified the culprit : @Pirioca @Yerichu @Hakunama_Tata
You will be given your 150 KS Coins and have the choice between a random halloween card, a Slytherin or Ravenclaw frame, or a Toad or Yoda badge. You can request those in their respective threads with the reason “Hidden Twin Event”. Congratulations!!
Twin Hunter’s who incorrectly guessed or didn’t vote will be given your 75 KS Coins
-
Thank you all for participating in this spooky event, we hope it was fun!

:pandahappy:

Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@Twin hunters
For those who had KS coins stolen, those will be given back to you.

KS coins will be handed out shortly, if you feel by the end of the day that you haven’t gotten yours please let me know.

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
proudly in the 5%
1698770532639.gif
u got me
no but fr this was really fun congrats to the winners !

would it be possible to get a run down on like maybe what some hints meant we found a lot but came to so many deadends lmao.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
proudly in the 5%
1698770532639.gif
u got me
no but fr this was really fun congrats to the winners !

would it be possible to get a run down on like maybe what some hints meant we found a lot but came to so many deadends lmao.
There’s a lot of hints tbh but to give you a few:
5 of the 7 cards made for this event had an image hidden, one had Kai’s logo (Vikki stans Kai), one had the letter ‘V’ blurred, one had a diamond (vikki does diamond painting)
A clue that was used twice was
Black Yellow Black Grey White Black which is a Resistor code that translates to 0408, which is Jonghhyuns birthday (Vikki’s ult)
A lot of things that we gave you guys that look like a mess of words (or even moo’s) were types of codes.
Those who correctly voted for vikki during the half voting had 666 coins stolen (which was announced on Daeta’s profile) nobody else had coins stolen.
And there’s lots more, but that’s just a few.

:pikahappy:

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
5 of the 7 cards made for this event had an image hidden, one had Kai’s logo (Vikki stans Kai), one had the letter ‘V’ blurred, one had a diamond (vikki does diamond painting)
Black Yellow Black Grey White Black which is a Resistor code that translates to 0408, which is Jonghhyuns birthday (Vikki’s ult)
A lot of things that we gave you guys that look like a mess of words (or even moo’s) were types of codes.
Those who correctly voted for vikki during the half voting had 666 coins stolen (which was announced on Daeta’s profile) nobody else had coins stolen.

can you break down the different codes that were given ? we tried a lot of things but couldn't understand the messages...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
:leavingmind:

What? Why?

It was obviously more luck than brain. All I did was comparing the writing style of all participants with @Daeta's postings. Vikki's English seems to be close enough. This is crazy!

Edit: and of course congrats to @Yerichu and @Hakunama_Tata!

Last edited:

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins

XIAO

#1 xiao main
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
xiao club
Pronouns
he/they
Ship

we translated all of the codes pretty much but had no idea what they meant :oliviakek:
and the 666 coins is actually what made me rule out vikki i thought those users got reprimanded for majority voting the wrong user wow :dying:
the colors i thought related to the snake... but this is so cool to know i got a lot of hints but understood them completely wrong LOL

the hidden image stuff is really cool !! i only noticed they spelled a sentence, thats a lot of work !! great job!! it was fun ^^

MACHINA

Lonely never felt so right
Reactions Received
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
we translated all of the codes pretty much but had no idea what they meant :oliviakek:
and the 666 coins is actually what made me rule out vikki i thought those users got reprimanded for majority voting the wrong user wow :dying:
the colors i thought related to the snake... but this is so cool to know i got a lot of hints but understood them completely wrong LOL

the hidden image stuff is really cool !! i only noticed they spelled a sentence, thats a lot of work !! great job!! it was fun ^^
What if the 666 getting taken away was a twisted reward for being correct :llama_shook:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread