COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation So you think your ship is gay? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Nana must love being in a girl group so large...so many choices for her!
I did think she was bi though? Or has she actually come out as gay?
I also honestly love this performance! And that kiss at the end :hayshook:

The closest you're gonna get in kpop ships is Yoohyeon and JiU, since Yoohyeon has also openly come out.

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Nana must love being in a girl group so large...so many choices for her!
I did think she was bi though? Or has she actually come out as gay?
I also honestly love this performance! And that kiss at the end :hayshook:

The closest you're gonna get in kpop ships is Yoohyeon and JiU, since Yoohyeon has also openly come out.
Exact quote from her

"It's just that I've no exact preference for a gender for me to be in relationship with"

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Exact quote from her

"It's just that I've no exact preference for a gender for me to be in relationship with"
She seems to be pans then. Although, she does seem to be more into women than she is men, but that could be because she's surrounded by women lol

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
She seems to be pans then. Although, she does seem to be more into women than she is men, but that could be because she's surrounded by women lol
But she could've also said that she is also into men to avoid loosing male fans!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
But she could've also said that she is also into men to avoid loosing male fans!
That is definitely true. I think she wanted to come out as it lifts the whole weight off her shoulders but she's also thinking about her male fans, so it might be because she can't come out all the way, at least not in an industry where there are so many male fans.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
@maruif It also seems like Nana is actually asking the question if Yuiri hates or loves her when they talk to each other, like when you see Nana looking at Yuiri as she says her line and Yuiri replies back genuinley as well, do you see what I mean? It seems like a genuine question even though it's a part of the song.

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruif It also seems like Nana is actually asking the question if Yuiri hates or loves her when they talk to each other, like when you see Nana looking at Yuiri as she says her line and Yuiri replies back genuinley as well, do you see what I mean? It seems like a genuine question even though it's a part of the song.
this one has subs and yes, that is what she asks

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this ship! I also think that Nana was an lgbt character in an akb drama wasn't she? It's been a long time since I kept up to date with 48 content, so I'm not too sure.
YuuNaa best ship! They had a solo con together recently as well, which was AMAZING! I can't find the link to it anymore though TT.... I should've downloaded it while I had it...

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Must have been the gayest concert ever lol When did the ship start do you know? Because I would love to follow their story on how they got close, what type of things they say to each other, etc
There is a LOT of content of it just EVERYWHERE on yt and on twitter.

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread