COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Should i go to see Dreamcatcher? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yes, you should go :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
GO! Take it from a person who keeps chickening out of things because she hates to drive. GO! Just bloody go! I don't think I herd anyone say they regretted going to a concert before. I only herd about people regretting not going. SO get off your arse and go, especially since your are off the typical line of shows.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
You should go! :sanapray:
Don't be like me and have Kpop groups come to your country but don't attend ANY concert :umjicry:
I'm like that though, the advertising of these events is horrible here (and international sites) I have even missed some from groups i was really into like LedApple and NU'EST and recently Epik High wtf :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

But yes, I should really take on opportunities like that, I think they are first gg too we have had just dudes

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm like that though, the advertising of these events is horrible here (and international sites) I have even missed some from groups i was really into like LedApple and NU'EST and recently Epik High wtf :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

But yes, I should really take on opportunities like that, I think they are first gg too we have had just dudes
G O !!

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
GO! Take it from a person who keeps chickening out of things because she hates to drive. GO! Just bloody go! I don't think I herd anyone say they regretted going to a concert before. I only herd about people regretting not going. SO get off your arse and go, especially since your are off the typical line of shows.
I can't even drive actually so ur already winning there... i would take a bus ^^ I guess I wouldn't regret it, I went to see Block B's and it was lot of fun even if i only knew Zico and couple songs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can't even drive actually so ur already winning there... i would take a bus ^^ I guess I wouldn't regret it, I went to see Block B's and it was lot of fun even if i only knew Zico and couple songs.
Bus is all the better, ad hey probably fan find some more kpop people to chill with along the way.

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I heard they have a European tour do you have the dates and the place where they'lm go??

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I heard they have a European tour do you have the dates and the place where they'lm go??
Oh yes there was other cities too. I ll see if i can find it on facebook again.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I didmt find where to properly share it so ss instead. Dates on those "links"

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I didmt find where to properly share it so ss instead. Dates on those "links"

Omg they'll comeback in paris :O

Can u send me the link for paris pls

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes go and enjoy yourself

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread