COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Video SANA & DAHYUN - Lauv look at me👀💗 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Is it bad I'm angry at that guy for standing next to Sana and Dahyun... :pepechillin:Seriously, button up your skirt. No one wants to see your chest hair!:catslap: :pandaleave:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
Is it bad I'm angry at that guy for standing next to Sana and Dahyun... :pepechillin:Seriously, button up your skirt. No one wants to see your chest hair!:catslap: :pandaleave:
its called envy :llama_blush:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nuh uh...he thinks I'm a Nayeon akgae, if I'm looking at other members, it means I'm not :pepechill:
he does have a point @Moguri

he is allowed to look at the other members the more he does means he's less of a nayeon akgae

BUT in this case him not noticing dubu means he's slowly becoming a dahyun anti!!!

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
he does have a point @Moguri

he is allowed to look at the other members the more he does means he's less of a nayeon akgae

BUT in this case him not noticing dubu means he's slowly becoming a dahyun anti!!!
thats horrible!!! :pandaomg:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread