COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Recommend me some animes? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
she/her
i've seen these a lot, does love live have a lot of fanservice? also i wanna watch chihayafuru but i cant really get crunchyroll premium sadly
tbh I cant really remember.
and there are other option online. >.>

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Here are some rec:

Yuru Camp
K-On
Bocchi the Rock
Non Non Biyori
Girls und Panzer
Sound! Euphonium
Is the Order a Rabbit?
Lycoris Recoil
A Place Further Than the Universe
Asobi Asobase
Yuru Yuri
Uma Musume
THE IDOLM@ASTER

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
p1ece + moa
Pronouns
awesome/sauce 🤯
i've seen good things about these two, do they have too much fanservice? :dubuthink:
i used to watch k-on, but i stopped a while ago. i would say it has a little bit of fanservice from what i remember, maybe a few panty jokes and whatnot, but most of it is innocent. its a good show, i would recommend based off what you like

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The only ones that i am remind now that fits your criteria are Ojamajo Doremi and Tokyo Mew Mew (i didnt watched the 2022 ver yet. i dont even know if it is a remake or a continuation)
Most animes i watched are shonen and most Magical Girl/Shoujo that i watched you probably already watched (like Sailor Moon/Sailor Moon Crystal) or you already listed (like Cardcaptor Sakura. In case you dont know there is a new continuation called Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card)

Last edited:

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
The only ones that i am remind now that fits your criteria are Ojamajo Doremi and Tokyo Mew Mew (i didnt watched the 2022 ver yet. i dont even know if it is a remake or a continuation)
Most animes i watched are shonen and most Magical Girl/Shoujo that i watched you probably already watched (like Sailor Moon/Sailor Moon Crystal) or you already listed (like Cardcaptor Sakura. In case you dont know there is a new continuation called Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card)
i actually havent watched sailor moon surprisingly, and i didn't know there was a continuation to ccs! i'll make sure to check it out :pandaamazed: i've also heard of tokyo mew mew and ojemajo doremi before, so i need to check those out :pandaamazed:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i actually havent watched sailor moon surprisingly, and i didn't know there was a continuation to ccs! i'll make sure to check it out :pandaamazed: i've also heard of tokyo mew mew and ojemajo doremi before, so i need to check those out :pandaamazed:
I suggest you to check myanimelist and type in the searching box the name of the animes you wanna watch to see what was released bc usually besides the anime itself there is also movies, OVAs and special episodes.
It's also a good way to keep in track with what you watched and wanna watch and new releases

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
I suggest you to check myanimelist and type in the searching box the name of the animes you wanna watch to see what was released bc usually besides the anime itself there is also movies, OVAs and special episodes.
It's also a good way to keep in track with what you watched and wanna watch and new releases
i've seen myanimelist mentioned before and never knew what it actually was, thanks for explaining! :pandaamazed: i'll check it out

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i've seen myanimelist mentioned before and never knew what it actually was, thanks for explaining! :pandaamazed: i'll check it out
It's similar to IMDB but better bc IMDB only let you put things in the watchlist/things you wanna watch (and create lists which is what i do for everything i had watched) but myanimelist and mydramalist (which i also recommend if you like asian dramas) let you add things in diverse categories (Currently Watching, Completed, On Hold, Dropped and Plan to Watch) and also score and bunch of other things.

I wish IMDB had similar setups bc it would make so much easily to keep in tracks with movies and tv shows i watched, dropped, put on hold, etc
Captura de ecrã 2024-04-30 010145.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-30 010605.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-30 010450.png

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
It's similar to IMDB but better bc IMDB only let you put things in the watchlist/things you wanna watch (and create lists which is what i do for everything i had watched) but myanimelist and mydramalist (which i also recommend if you like asian dramas) let you add things in diverse categories (Currently Watching, Completed, On Hold, Dropped and Plan to Watch) and also score and bunch of other things.

I wish IMDB had similar setups bc it would make so much easily to keep in tracks with movies and tv shows i watched, dropped, put on hold, etc
Captura de ecrã 2024-04-30 010145.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-30 010605.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-30 010450.png
i love imdb, since this has more options i'll definitely be using it :yoogasm:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread