COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro re - introduction ! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they / she !
hi !! my name is nini / sage , call me by any of those ! i use they / she pronouns :bigcatlove:

i was on kpop source in may, im also on krprofiles ! although i was never on here as much , im an author on kprofiles ! im mostly active on kprofiles now after my long hiatus.
2021 has been a really hectic year for me , but now im ready to pursue the things i love and try new things !

im a virgo sun , and im 13 ( i have to get my birthday changed on here ) and im mainly a girl group stan, although, im also a multistan ! my ultimate soloist (above groups and such) is yukika .
although my first group that got me into kpop was loona ( which i do still stan ) , ive really grown comforted with yukika! i even own the timeabout album.

some of the kpop groups i like (not varying if i stan or not) are loona , fx , fromis9 , twice , itzy , iz*one , txt , bts and red velvet !
im looking to get into more older groups , such as miss a , shinee , etc. im also still getting into fx .

i also like dreamcatcher, blackpink, and stayc ! ive distanced myself from dreamcatcher and blackpink though , because i like to stick with more unproblematic groups ( no hate ofc ) jiu and jisoo will always have a place in my heart !

other than kpop , i really enjoy other music such as the smashing pumpkins , beabadoobee , some joji , deftones ( my ultimate band aside from kpop ) , slipknot , system of a down , real estate , dosii ( i think she ' s kpop but im not sure ) lamp , and a lot of other artists i cant think of .

im also looking to get into more kpop groups ! if you have any reccomendations id love to hear them ! not skz though :')

thank you for reading my introduction ( if you read the full thing haha ) i hope we can be friends !:kittylove:

Last edited:

Melon

~colorful
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Any
Ship
Wreck
Welcome! :llama_blush:
SHINee is amazing and if you ever have any questions about older Kpop groups, I've been a stan since 2008!

You have quite the nice stan list! <3

Please enjoy your time here! I just joined a bit ago as well, and everyone was super welcoming and friendly!
:pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they / she !
Welcome! :llama_blush:
SHINee is amazing and if you ever have any questions about older Kpop groups, I've been a stan since 2008!

You have quite the nice stan list! <3

Please enjoy your time here! I just joined a bit ago as well, and everyone was super welcoming and friendly!
:pepeheart:
thank you so much !! :bigcatlove: ive been really interested in SHINee after ring ding dong 😅

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Hello and welcome, cutie!!! :pikahappy:
I hope you enjoy your stay here and make plenty of friends! :pepeheart:
I'm MinSquishy, you can call me Squishes or Squishy! :llama_squish:

Let's definitely be friends! I hope to get to know you! :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they / she !
I LOVE TWICE, LOONA, FX AND TXT TOOO :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
AS YOU SHOULD !! I actually found loona through an everskies profile and got hooked off of their debut stage LMAOO but txts debut ep got me hooked !

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they / she !
i forgot to include red velvet omg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they / she !
Hello and welcome, cutie!!! :pikahappy:
I hope you enjoy your stay here and make plenty of friends! :pepeheart:
I'm MinSquishy, you can call me Squishes or Squishy! :llama_squish:

Let's definitely be friends! I hope to get to know you! :pandalove:
thank you !! :bigcatlove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
thank you !! :bigcatlove:
You're so welcome! Feel free to use my inbox as a safe space to vent and spill all of your troubles, I'll listen and help you through it!!! Have a wonderful day. :bigcatlove:

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy it here <3

Also superior taste!!

Hope we can be friends :sakUwu:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Hi welcome :bigcatlove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
zeroady
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
hi !! my name is nini / sage , call me by any of those ! i use they / she pronouns :bigcatlove:

i was on kpop source in may, im also on krprofiles ! although i was never on here as much , im an author on kprofiles ! im mostly active on kprofiles now after my long hiatus.
2021 has been a really hectic year for me , but now im ready to pursue the things i love and try new things !

im a virgo sun , and im 13 ( i have to get my birthday changed on here ) and im mainly a girl group stan, although, im also a multistan ! my ultimate soloist (above groups and such) is yukika .
although my first group that got me into kpop was loona ( which i do still stan ) , ive really grown comforted with yukika! i even own the timeabout album.

some of the kpop groups i like (not varying if i stan or not) are loona , fx , fromis9 , twice , itzy , iz*one , txt , bts and red velvet !
im looking to get into more older groups , such as miss a , shinee , etc. im also still getting into fx .

i also like dreamcatcher, blackpink, and stayc ! ive distanced myself from dreamcatcher and blackpink though , because i like to stick with more unproblematic groups ( no hate ofc ) jiu and jisoo will always have a place in my heart !

other than kpop , i really enjoy other music such as the smashing pumpkins , beabadoobee , some joji , deftones ( my ultimate band aside from kpop ) , slipknot , system of a down , real estate , dosii ( i think she ' s kpop but im not sure ) lamp , and a lot of other artists i cant think of .

im also looking to get into more kpop groups ! if you have any reccomendations id love to hear them ! not skz though :')

thank you for reading my introduction ( if you read the full thing haha ) i hope we can be friends !:kittylove:
Glad to see a Yukika stan here! Welcome <3

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to ks :sanapray: if you ever want to get into rookie or more nugu groups lemme know i got plenty :kittylove:

also pls stan woodz thanks~

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to KS! I hope you enjoy your time here. :llama_wave::pandahappy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread