COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro "Re-Introduction" / Life Update (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
We all had those online friends that disappeared more and more over time - that's basically me - so I just wanted to give a life update for those who still know me and care.
Just to not keep you in the dark and worried about what happend to your best boy Myco :)

For new users who don't know of me.
I once held the title for the most threads on this forum for quite some while, I've been known as the A.C.E stan and have been an avid promoter for them not just on this forum but years before it. My past username was Reo, if anyone even remembers that :lisalaugh:.
(And something along the line of Daduda on another forum before here)
I've generally always liked nugu / new / rookie groups and soloists more than big names from big companies and always tried to support and promote them as well.

General Update from my last thread in January,
the concert & band were awesome but I was too scared to talk to random people so I just enjoyed it by myself which was good enough for me.
:sanapray:

As for my life my dear old friends, where to even begin?
I've been doing a paid for apprenticeship (Ausbildung in German) for the past 2 1/2 year, finishing it this year in September. I really like this job, working with mentally & physical disabled people who happen to also be diagnosed with Epilepsy in care & educational fields (I guess the English equivalent to it would be Social Worker / google translation says 'Special Education Nurse'). So that's that.. As for my love life - being 26 and lonely most of my life I seem to finally have found someone that exceeded my expectations without lowering them - for anyone worried that they won't find the one if they don't lower their own expectations of a future partner, you deserve what you want. Don't lower them for someone that doesn't contribute positively to your life. I guess that's generally good advice for anyone in your life, not just future partners.
(Sorry @uran, I guess our plan to marry after 60 years of no partner won't go into fruition, I really hope you do find someone though if you haven't yet )

As for K-Pop, I do still listen to it happily although I enjoy less of the new releases these days as the songs get shorter and shorter. Current releases feel more like a tiktokification, trying to get the perfect short part of a short song for it to trend better and collect more digital steams (the shorter the songs, the more replays) - and thus there's been a significant drop of quality in my humble opinion. But otherwise if I am able to I still try to listen to most of the new releases in case of missing a hidden gem.

I would love to tag old friends and users I know but I feel like most have changed their usernames a ton and it's kind of hard to remember all the great contacts I've once had, so if you come across this thread and know me from back in the days tell me how you've been because I'm nosey :sniff:
(hah, get it)

Anyways, I'll probably permanently deactivate this account in the following days, so if you want to reignite an old friendship or just generally want to chat a bit more again feel free to shoot me a DM here and I'll give you my discord username (in case you don't have it yet). :yugyeomsmile:

Shou

Tell your mother I'll be there by ten ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I think we spoke a few times when I first joined this forum (my username was alluring), but I still remember you as one of the users who was very kind to me. I hope you will continue to be happy in both the present and future :nekolove:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
:dubuwave:
That's great to hear, and congrats on the relationship. May you have the greatest life and take care of yourself 💖💖

I'm doing alright. Gearing up for new chapters in my life.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope you have a happy and fulfilling life :sanapray: it was always great talking to you, you’re definitely a pretty great person overall (this is Vikki btw)

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Glad to hear you are doing good :maheart: It’s refreshing to hear that things can come at the most unexpected times, I know that firsthand. Happy to see your growth (you will probably remember me from one of my Winter related usernames)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think we spoke a few times when I first joined this forum (my username was alluring), but I still remember you as one of the users who was very kind to me. I hope you will continue to be happy in both the present and future :nekolove:
alluring does ring a bell :D, hopefully others have been kind to you as well, but seeing you answering here they probably were :sanapray:
Thank you, I wish you the same :pepeheart:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:dubuwave:
That's great to hear, and congrats on the relationship. May you have the greatest life and take care of yourself 💖💖

I'm doing alright. Gearing up for new chapters in my life.
I wish you all the best as well for those new chapters, I'm sure you'll rock them :sanapray:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hope you have a happy and fulfilling life :sanapray: it was always great talking to you, you’re definitely a pretty great person overall (this is Vikki btw)
Who's Vikki? :awkward:

Jokes aside, i wish that to you as well, seeing you with all those banners I hope you do still have a life outside of KPS :pepeslippy::haylul:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Glad to hear you are doing good :maheart: It’s refreshing to hear that things can come at the most unexpected times, I know that firsthand. Happy to see your growth (you will probably remember me from one of my Winter related usernames)
It's been really hard waiting for things to come but I don't regret it now :sanapray: Hope you're doing good too! :oliviakek:

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It's been really hard waiting for things to come but I don't regret it now :sanapray: Hope you're doing good too! :oliviakek:
I am, thank you :maheart: I am going on an internship in a few weeks so excited about that

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
omg hi, idk if you remember me. My ub used to be Taeyong, but I switched to Doyoung now, if that helps your memory ;)
I was away too for a long time!
It's so good to see that you're life has been going well!
I do remember seeing your other two names around :sanapray: Hope Doyoung treats you as well as Taeyong did :oliviakek:

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Good for you :sanapray: what's the internship for if you're up to explaining :Sunwoo wtf why:
It’s in a school age program (so working with kids aged 5-12). I will be doing an action research project related to diversity and inclusion. I get to attend feild trips with the kids too.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It’s in a school age program (so working with kids aged 5-12). I will be doing an action research project related to diversity and inclusion. I get to attend feild trips with the kids too.
that sounds really fun but stressful at the same time, but kids those ages are definitely fun to be around so I wish you the best for/with it :sanapray:

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
that sounds really fun but stressful at the same time, but kids those ages are definitely fun to be around so I wish you the best for/with it :sanapray:
Thank you :bulbasip:

Treasure_Starz

A Star Shining Brighter Than The Sun ✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hii! I am Harmony, I joined after you became inactive so we don't each other but I have seen you around and I am really happy that your life is going so well!:pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread