COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rate the crackhead levels in your biasgroup (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Rate how crackheaded is each member of your biasgroup and how crackheaded they are all together!

I'll start slow with low tier crackheads EXO

Suho 2/10 serious leader, but does indulge in a bit of Red Velvet every now and again
Yixing 6/10 used to be a bigger crackhead, but these days is working too hard to have time for it. He DID however just call his cat Cat!
Xiumin 1/10 He is cute, but no crack around him
Baekhyun 7/10 The crack is strong with him, loud and obnoxious is what he is at times! But he does hold himself back a lot.
Chanyeol 6/10 he might seem as crackheaded as Baekhyun at times, but most of it is actually passion mixed with clumsiness
Chen 2/10 He got screams, but not much else!
Kyungsoo 5/10 the unpredictable Kyung is very unpredicatable
Kai 4/10 too shy to do much crack, might dismantle a doll or 2 though!
Sehun 1/10 No crack around him, just a confused baby!

EXO overall - 6/10 while most of the members alone aren't that crackheady, when they get together they magically start getting stupid ideas and following up on them!

And I'll do another one just bcs I can! WayV! The ultimate crackheads!

Kun 2/10 He really does try and try HARD to keep the others sensible. He takes good care of the single braincell WayV has!
Ten 8/10 You have to taste his cheeks, Disses in every language imaginable, all the while doing some great aegyo!
Winwin 6/10 The quiet crack, he adds fuel to the fire when the other guys get ideas. He makes the crack go off when it otherwise would have quieted down without a bang.
Lucas 10/10 What language is he speaking right now? What is he doing? WHAT IS THAT SOUND?
Xiaojun 6/10 He doesn't WANT to be a crackhead, but he is and he can't hold it back.
Hendery 9/10 Sick moves you got there boi, what does what you just said mean? Are you OK? Also the reaction king!
Yangyang 10/10 A little brat who knows the older members will do nothing to him. Bad ideas are his speciality and they WILL be brought to completion!

WayV overall - 9/10... it would be 10/10 with all of them bouncing horrible ideas off of eachother, but Kun REALLY does put in a lot of work....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Sowon - 5/10 She might seem sane but she's not
Yerin - 9/10 batshit crazy always on crack
Eunha - 4/10 She's the actual 'least' crackhead member
Yuju - 10/10 What the actual fuck yuju
SinB - 8/10 Yerin's partner in crime
Umji - 2/10 She's the only sane member

Overall - 7/10 they crazy

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'll do BTS

RM - 5/10: He got a bit of the crack but he's not insane level.
Suga- 1/10: he isn't having any of it but it can appear at small moments.
Jhope - 9/10: he's a positive crakchead.
Jin - 10/10: this doesn't need to be explained
V - 4/10: his crackheadness has decreased over time. It was probably a solid 9 when he first debuted.
Jimin - 6/10: 'why am I even here' is the face he has most of the time. he's the one sensible person in the group
Jungkook - 7/10: he's a bit shy sometimes but he can be the biggest crackhead when he's goofing around.

Overall, I would say 7/10. Their crackheadness is adequate.

This was fun :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hmmm... Let's see... Seventeen...

S.Coups 3/10
Jeonghan 2/10
Joshua 5/10
Jun 7/10
Hoshi 6/10
Wonwoo 3/10
Woozi 1/10
DK 7/10
Mingyu 2/10
The8 2/10
Seungkwan 8/10
Vernon 6/10 (predebut Vernon 9/10)
Dino 1/10

---

The Boyz...

Sangyeon 2/10
Jacob 4/10
Younghoon 4/10
Hyunjae 9/10
Juyeon 3/10
Kevin 7/10 (predebut Kevin 10/10)
New 2/10
Q 3/10
Ju Haknyeon 4/10
Hwall 3/10
Sunwoo 3/10
Eric 6/10

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
The crack is strong within this man
tumblr_mystuc6ZZh1she6y2o1_1388707860_cover.jpg

Overall? Exo: 6/10
BTS: 9/10
Jin alone is 10/10 tbh

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Hmmm... Let's see... Seventeen...

S.Coups 3/10
Jeonghan 2/10
Joshua 5/10
Jun 7/10
Hoshi 6/10
Wonwoo 3/10
Woozi 1/10
DK 7/10
Mingyu 2/10
The8 2/10
Seungkwan 8/10
Vernon 6/10 (predebut Vernon 9/10)
Dino 1/10

---

The Boyz...

Sangyeon 2/10
Jacob 4/10
Younghoon 4/10
Hyunjae 9/10
Juyeon 3/10
Kevin 7/10 (predebut Kevin 10/10)
New 2/10
Q 3/10
Ju Haknyeon 4/10
Hwall 3/10
Sunwoo 3/10
Eric 6/10
Yeah Seventeen are really sensible and serious most of the time. They goof off, but they have their shit together... It might be the fact that they are doing most of the work the company usually does themselves... (Although I love the Seventeen managers for their inhumanly hard work!)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i'll do LOONA because i feel like i've known these girls since forever at this point

Heejin 2/10 she's just a little angel who occasionally becomes a bit of a clown.
Hyunjin 10/10 everyone and their mother can agree she seems like she's from another planet. hyunjin makes everything hers and doesn't give a damn what others think. this is the girl who decided to roll around on the floor on national tv after all.
Haseul 3/10 she's a great leader and a sweetheart although she can be a wild flirt sometimes
Yeojin 7/10 she's loud and she's passionate about her pet snails, what more is there to say? although she often just lets herself be babied by her 11 older members
Vivi 1/10 a cutie. a professional woman. she's much too sophisticated to indulge in crackheadery, her humor is #deep.
Kim Lip 6/10 girly is a lil WILD. she never stops talking and legit spent a minute glitching with her body while listening to a song. who knows what goes on in her head? she does try to stay collected most the time but can't hide her slight insanity.
Jinsoul 4/10 she likes to make fun of her decaying scalp and that's good enough for me.
Choerry 5/10 inventor of rwa sound effects and avid pen collector who does vlives sitting in complete silence staring at japanese workbooks.
Yves 7/10 she's mostly just funny but she's always dropping down low wherever she goes. she went from being the most awkward member to being the #1 meme contributor in the group. of course she still has to be somewhat composed to keep her yyxy children in control.
Chuu 8/10 the most adorable girl in the world who also has a major crazy side. she likes to engage in fist fights with the members and encourages the youngest to be as chaotic as possible. truly a crackhead curator
Gowon 9/10 sometimes she's pretty chill but she also seems like she's from a different world. this girl is like 3 feet tall but loves to act like a big boss when challenging everybody to dance battles. she makes up the weirdest moves, disses the other members' scalps and can't even serve you microwaved chicken nuggets. the way she describes things? incomprehensible noise.
Hyejoo 6/10 most the time she just wants to escape the situation she's in but that doesn't stop her from doing backrolls on the floor every once in a while

Overall: 7/10 they're a bunch of crazies, specially when they're together. i can't predict what any of them will do next, even their crackhead company is the subject of many orbit memes. but when they gotta work, they work.

(edit: forgot the overall score)

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah Seventeen are really sensible and serious most of the time. They goof off, but they have their shit together... It might be the fact that they are doing most of the work the company usually does themselves... (Although I love the Seventeen managers for their inhumanly hard work!)
Yep, if I did this rating in Aju Nice era, numbers would have been much higher, but I saw the whole group grow up, and now they do seem more serious (even when doing something super silly... it's hard to explain)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yep, if I did this rating in Aju Nice era, numbers would have been much higher, but I saw the whole group grow up, and now they do seem more serious (even when doing something super silly... it's hard to explain)
It's like they are joking around, but it is just that. They are joking!

In general I feel like most idols stay as children for longer than non-idols, since their job is to perform etc, but they aren't actually responsible for much else like most adults are. They don't have to worry about food or housing etc... That makes them a lot more playful.

Seventeen on the other hand HAVE more responsibilites than most idols, making them a lot more mature imo. There are other factors aswell, with for example EXO who grew up REALLY fast when members started leaving.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It's like they are joking around, but it is just that. They are joking!

In general I feel like most idols stay as children for longer than non-idols, since their job is to perform etc, but they aren't actually responsible for much else like most adults are. They don't have to worry about food or housing etc... That makes them a lot more playful.

Seventeen on the other hand HAVE more responsibilites than most idols, making them a lot more mature imo. There are other factors aswell, with for example EXO who grew up REALLY fast when members started leaving.
That.. actually makes a lot of sense. Lots of idols don't go through what lots of normal adults experience so they will be a lot more chilidsh in nature.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Big Bang

GD: 4/10 although he has the weirdest fashion and likes weird stuff as much as T.O.P- someone has to be the mature adult and he's usually the one who gets embrassed over others antics

Taeyang: 6/10 depends on topic and the company, he easily goes with flow and likes to troll, but in other hand he can be bit shy
Daesung: 5/10 he plays around and he's humor can be bit out there- but he's mostly quite collected and his crackheadness is often part of performance

T.O.P: 10/10, there is no stopping this bingu, he's from outer space.. and have u just seen his insta??

25/40, could be higher, but T.O.P does a lot for the group ^^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nayeon - 9/10. Not even a crackhead, just straight up dumb sisksk
Jeongyeon - 2/10. This needs no explanation
Momo - 1500/10. ^
Sana - 7/10. ^
Jihyo - 3/10. ^
Mina - 1/10. ^
Dahyun - 6/10^
Chaeyoung - 4/10 ^
Tzuyu - 2/10 ^
Overall: 10/10. Pabo line brings up the average by 10 💩

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Mirae: 1000.9/10
Bora: 8/10
Kokoro: 8/10
Yuju: 6
Jiwon: 7
Chaerin: 7
Haeyoon: 4
Remi: 1
LinLin: 5
May: 5

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Stray Kids:

Bangchan: 7/10
Woojin- 5/10
Changbin- 6/10
Jisung- 6/10
Felix- 8/10
Hyunjin- 7/10
Minho- 7/10
Seungmin- 5/10
Jeongin- 5/10

overall: They are crackheads. every single one of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread