COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (46 Viewers)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
💀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞💀
Fantasy island was great for it's budget.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
💀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞💀
I hate charity drives when the people try to force you to donate.
Hell I've got enough bills that need paying, I don't need anymore.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
💀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞💀
Waking up is super annoying when it's early. My dream for some more sleep.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
It's about time I made a playlist for 1st and 2nd gen

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Justin Beiber acts like a ginormous ass for three years and people don't really bat an eyelash...

Shawn Mendes kisses his girlfriend all over and the place and its such a scandal.. The nerve. To kiss your own girlfriend.. That's just not okay. 🙄

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Justin Beiber acts like a ginormous ass for three years and people don't really bat an eyelash...

Shawn Mendes kisses his girlfriend all over and the place and its such a scandal.. The nerve. To kiss your own girlfriend.. That's just not okay. 🙄
Idk about that Bieber has received a lot of hate around since he debuted.. arguably one of the most hated on pop star of all time.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I rly haven't been nervous about the Corona virus in terms of Finland, but it has kinda changed now. There used to be just one infected who was cured weeks ago, but now people are coming back from Italy from their vacation and suddenly there is 1 confirmed infected and like 5 maybe, all tourist returning from Italy. That's lot more than there was before.

And even then I wouldn't be nervous, as long as the goverment was doing what some other countries are. Banning at least tourist airflight to and from certain areas where lot of people have been infected, putting people who come back from areas in quarantine. But no. They said they can't and won't ban flights to Italy, they said they can't even take samples of everyone returning from Italy, China or Korea, they said they only quarantine those (and in their own homes not even in facility) that are already infected. So now we have these new cases popping up multiple times a day and goverment isn't doing any actions rly they are treating it as normal flu. Just asking plp to wash hands and avoid going Italy, but not more.

This is bit of rant, but I actually would be way less nervous about Corona if the goverment was actually showing that they are doing sth to prevent it from spreading like other countries.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This no akp thing is so refreshing.

But what does this site have to offer me?

@Darkyoda47 isnt even very active so is there any point?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Idk about that Bieber has received a lot of hate around since he debuted.. arguably one of the most hated on pop star of all time.
Still sells 200k opening week.. which is rare when most pop/r&b sells 50-70k... Perhaps its to be expected Chris Brown has had nothing but sh*t behavior since 09 and still sells big numbers opening week. lol

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
💀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞💀
I love the set @kinnie made for me. it's so like me except in a picture kind of mode. : D

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Adorable Mingi.... That is all...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread