COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Police investigating Fromis (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Police are continuing their search of potential voting manipulation for Mnet’s “Idol School.”

Earlier in October, the police conducted an intensified search and seizure of CJ ENM over suspicions of voting manipulation in Mnet’s survival shows. The search and seizure is said to have been conducted because something was discovered that needed to be confirmed after the September 21 search and seizure related to voting manipulation in “Idol School.”

On December 9, Lee Yong Pyo, the head of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, stated, “We are continuing to investigate people and materials related to ‘Idol School’ that have been obtained through search and seizure. We are investigating high-ranking officials and their alleged involvement in it.”

Recently, eight people related to the “Produce 101” manipulation case were indicted for suspicions such as obstruction of business, fraud, breach of trust through bribery, and violations of the Improper Solicitation and Graft Act.

Source

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
being a hardcore Fromis_9 stan, i am sure there was some manipulation 😔 😔 😔

still, i really love all members and will support them till the end ! :yes::yes::pikagun::pikagun:
I found about Fromis_9 mid 2019 and started stanning them about 2 months ago !! 😍 😍

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
being a hardcore Fromis_9 stan, i am sure there was some manipulation 😔 😔 😔

still, i really love all members and will support them till the end ! :yes::yes::pikagun::pikagun:
I found about Fromis_9 mid 2019 and started stanning them about 2 months ago !! 😍 😍
I only remember seeing 1 report on Idol School which said 8 out of the 9 members were already signed to their contracts during the show as they were flaunting them on it.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I only remember seeing 1 report on Idol School which said 8 out of the 9 members were already signed to their contracts during the show as they were flaunting them on it.
that would make sense, cuz each position, voice, dancing, visaul, rapping and so on fits so perfect.. normaly there would be a possibility of f.e. 5 main voices, or 3 dancer, or 4 visauls, summarized odd numbers of positions... so being honest, i am sure they manipulated the votes !

I am really honest here, same goes for Twice / Sixteen.. i am 99,99 % sure the same happened there too !!!!!!!

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
that would make sense, cuz each position, voice, dancing, visaul, rapping and so on fits so perfect.. normaly there would be a possibility of f.e. 5 main voices, or 3 dancer, or 4 visauls, summarized odd numbers of positions... so being honest, i am sure they manipulated the votes !

I am really honest here, same goes for Twice / Sixteen.. i am 99,99 % sure the same happened there too !!!!!!!
Funnily enough that YGs the honest one with survival shows

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Funnily enough that YGs the honest one with survival shows
Its not YG is honest, its just YG picking whoever he likes or according to his taste, his shows were never based on votes.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Its not YG is honest, its just YG picking whoever he likes or according to his taste, his shows were never based on votes.
If that was true the Mix9 girl group would've debuted and iKon would've won.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

With Twice, JYP was more obvious about it coz he said he will decide all eliminations and stuff, so people can't really complain in that regard. Fans could still vote but eliminations weren't decided based on who got lowest etc.

Although in the finale, JYP brought back Tzuyu seeing her popularity.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The whole line up i feel was picked before the main auditions even happened
but i love the members so i dont really care

plus most fans didnt even watch the show
[me being one i went back and watched some but it so shit]

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love fromis so much and I just hope that whatever happens that the girls will be ok.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Aww shit

The girls are still rookies & about to be dragged through the mud

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
cant stop thinking about this matter all day, so depressing, i am really sad.. what will happen, this could break fromis_9 :pepecry1:

As some know, Blackpink is/was ? my ult and i stan many other GG, from nugu groups like ELRIS to rookies like BNVDIT and mid tier like Weki Meki etc

But, Fromis_9 is so special for me, discovered them so late, but they did it / being about to push Blackpink down and getting my ULT GG and know this happens. smh, i really dont know what to do. If fromis_9 falls apart, o god pls...

so "OFF THE RECORD ENTERTAINMENT" managing both Fromis_9 & IZ*ONE, i didnt know that tbh

Last edited:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
cant stop thinking about this matter all day, so depressing, i am really sad.. what will happen, this could break fromis_9 :pepecry1:

As some know, Blackpink is/was ? my ult and i stan many other GG, from nugu groups like ELRIS to rookies like BNVDIT and mid tier like Weki Meki etc

But, Fromis_9 is so special for me, discovered them so late, but they did it / being about to push Blackpink down and getting my ULT GG and know this happens. smh, i really dont know what to do. If fromis_9 falls apart, o god pls...

so "OFF THE RECORD ENTERTAINMENT" managing both Fromis_9 & IZ*ONE, i didnt know that tbh

I wouldn't worry too much from what has happened with Produce, seems like CJ wants to take care of the members to make up for the mess so Fromis will probably get the same treatment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread