COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Please tell me not only I think this is dumb (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A neurosurgeon was asked whether brain surgery or rocket science was harder and they said brain surgery because there’s more connections between neurons in the brain than stars in the universe? How does this change things? It’s not like each field is doing nothing but memorizing the different connections and stars so why does the number have to do with anything? :soob:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
where did the question even come from :stare: who is comparing brain surgery to rocket science? am i out of the loop???? :haylul:
Apparently a lot of people, there’s was a heated debate about it in the comments :haylul: And so many of them were dumb. Like those saying “if you build a rocket you can just build a new one, you can’t fix a person that easily” as though astronauts don’t sit inside of rockets. Maybe you can rebuild the rocket but you can’t bring them back from the dead if they blow up.

magali

estrella
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
Apparently a lot of people, there’s was a heated debate about it in the comments :haylul: And so many of them were dumb. Like those saying “if you build a rocket you can just build a new one, you can’t fix a person that easily” as though astronauts don’t sit inside of rockets. Maybe you can rebuild the rocket but you can’t bring them back from the dead if they blow up.
right, in both aspects there is a risk of losing a human life, also correct me if im wrong but dont rockets also usually have teams of people instead of one singular person?:jiuconfused2: i'm not the most knowledgeable of rockets out of all people :haylul:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
right, in both aspects there is a risk of losing a human life, also correct me if im wrong but dont rockets also usually have teams of people instead of one singular person?:jiuconfused2: i'm not the most knowledgeable of rockets out of all people :haylul:
Surgeries have multiple people too, but fewer overall. I would assume theres way way way more people working on a rocket than a brain surgery.

magali

estrella
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
Surgeries have multiple people too, but fewer overall. I would assume theres way way way more people working on a rocket than a brain surgery.
exactly, i dont think they are comparable to be honest but that just might be me not understanding anything :haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The skills are so different.

OFC RS is super math heavy and many struggle with that, but mostly its lots of planning for an event.
course if you f up and drop a rocket on a city that would be bad.
Surgery is more real time and must be able to deal with that type of stress.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The skills are so different.

OFC RS is super math heavy and many struggle with that, but mostly its lots of planning for an event.
course if you f up and drop a rocket on a city that would be bad.
Surgery is more real time and must be able to deal with that type of stress.
I agree the skills are pretty different. And it of course depends on the person, someone who struggles in math will find rocket science more difficult (in that regard) while someone who finds math easy may struggle less. I just don't get why of all things they pick the number of neural connections and stars as their evidence :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I agree the skills are pretty different. And it of course depends on the person, someone who struggles in math will find rocket science more difficult (in that regard) while someone who finds math easy may struggle less. I just don't get why of all things they pick the number of neural connections and stars as their evidence :wimwim:
Dr dude trying to appear smart. dude you are smart just relax. One of those ppl who has to prove they are the smartest in the room.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Is so far in between and such a stupid comparison
I do not wanna go under the knife if someone was like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread