COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Please send hongbin love (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
He deleted his insta and deactivated his Twitter. After the scandal he's been silent for the past month and a half. Jellyfish hasn't done anything to protect him either. Please send a support tweet using #홍빈아_사랑해

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope he's doing okay, everything escalated way too much.
I feel like most people reacted and jumped on the hate train without even having watched the video themselves.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope he's doing okay, everything escalated way too much.
I feel like most people reacted and jumped on the hate train without even having watched the video themselves.
Seems to be that way with everyone with VIXX. Ken cusses, CRUSIFY HIM! Ravi is half nakkie around half nakkie chicks, HOW DARE HE! TAKE DOWN THE VIDEO!!! Leo seen alone with any girl ::deep breathe::: RIP Leo. They finally had something to attack another VIXX member and they gone and did it without a care of twisting any words.

I fear what they are going to try to use against N and Hyuk cause you all know it's coming.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
things will get better for sure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread