COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

people who aren't fans of loona, i have a question SEQUEL (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
no one asked but i'm curious again

if you aren't a fan of loona (preferably if you haven't heard their songs), what do you think of this girl's vocals? (she's the blonde one in the 3rd clip)

what would you guess is her vocal position in the group? also, does her singing remind you of anyone else's vocals? (i honestly hear a lot of jihyo and nayeon with her, and i'm not saying this to insult her -- twice's vocal line are way stronger singers than a lot of people act like they are tbh imo!) also i heard jessica belting in her snsd days and was reminded of this one although i'm not even gonna say the t word (taeyeon) bc i may be attacked

Last edited:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think she is most likely a main vocal, but to me she sounds like a strong lead vocal.
her vocals sound alright, but not anything to knock me off my feet y'know.

She is a good singer, but not anything special imo.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think she is most likely a main vocal, but to me she sounds like a strong lead vocal.

hehe interesting
it's good to hear that you'd think she'd be a main/lead vocal though
in practice, she is a lead vocal (she has some of the most complex/climactic lines and has many lines, especially compared to poor members who are paid DUST in terms of line distribution) though i know a lot of orbits say loona has no fixed positions
tbh loona does have positions let's be real here

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
hehe interesting
in practice, she is a lead vocal (she has some of the most complex/climactic lines and has many lines, especially compared to poor members who are paid DUST in terms of line distribution) though i know a lot of orbits say loona has no fixed positions
Every group has fixed positions lmao all the fans who say their group doesn't is lying to themselves! bcs like... it's not like those positions are made out of nowhere, they are made bcs of their abilities!

And whether they have officially announced positions or not... the group has a member who is the best at singing!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
hehe interesting
Also yeah, it sounds about right for her to be a lead vocal!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Every group has fixed positions lmao all the fans who say their group doesn't is lying to themselves! bcs like... it's not like those positions are made out of nowhere, they are made bcs of their abilities!

And whether they have officially announced positions or not... the group has a member who is the best at singing!
loona dosen‘t tho. at least that‘s what their company said. it’s only divided into vocal, dance and rap

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
again: stan loona

Reactions Received
KS Coins
loona dosen‘t tho. at least that‘s what their company said. it’s only divided into vocal, dance and rap
that's why in practice. that's what the company said but honestly... it'd just be silly to act like there are no vocal positions when there are plenty of loona songs that sound like Chuu featuring LOONA. there are main vocals and lead vocals, at least

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's why in practice. that's what the company said but honestly... it'd just be silly to act like there are no vocal positions when there are plenty of loona songs that sound like Chuu featuring LOONA. there are main vocals and lead vocals, at least
yeah I do get that. It also is weird since even the dance line have certain members featured more

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah but it's not like a main vocal is only a main vocal bcs the company says so.
The main vocal is the best singers...
lead vocals the next ones and so on.

just bcs you aren't officially saying this one is the best singer, doesn't mean there is no best singer.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
also the fact that there are so many people who viewed but few who replied scares me...... i hope this wasn't a controversial post to make omg

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
also the fact that there are so many people who viewed but few who replied scares me...... i hope this wasn't a controversial post to make omg
naaaah that is normal, it just means your title made a lot of ppl click, but they didn't feel like responding!
if it was controversial you would be getting lots more I think!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah but it's not like a main vocal is only a main vocal bcs the company says so.

just bcs you aren't officially saying this one is the best singer, doesn't mean there is no best singer.
That would be chuu and haseul.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

just saying how it‘s officially stated. there obviously are the ones who are better ( chuu and haseul; eventhough haseul never get‘s parts for some reason)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

She could benefit from a good vocal trainer. I know they probably have one but you can tell she's struggling with proper breathing. That and she's not singing in a key best for her voice. Singing in the right key and proper breathing can do massive improvements to ones vocal.

And that brings me to why girl groups really are not my thing. So many girls seem to strangle out keys, while good, it doesn't suit their vocals to their best ability. It always has been a pet peev of mine people who seemingly have potential and just don't get there.

And wondering how vocals bother me? Well I have sensory issues and I hyper focus on little things that annoy me. It's why sometimes I want to shove a sock in Ken's mouth, and Leo when he's solo.

2N31 F(x) really not going to say anything about those groups in a positive way/

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Beautiful. Gorgeous. The epitome of breath-taking vocals :sj_weary:

Like I said before, I don't stan Loona at all :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That would be chuu and haseul.
my objective top vocal ranking for loona would be
chuu (because she has both the technique and well-rounded vocal abilities down); haseul (she has the best training but isn't a belter and relies on head voice -- her technique rly is impeccable, tho); jinsoul (great voice but needs more training)

but i like jinsoul's vocal the best subjectively bc i like powerful voices

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread