COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive [opinion] dear everybody, own it. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Look I’m very opinionated about the situation in Palestine and I need to get this off my chest. You think it’s too hard of a subject to talk about? Don’t continue because I’m going to make this harder for you to digest.

To everybody still on Israhell’s side. Own it. If you see they succeeded in committing genocide on innocent people don’t you DARE come in and say: ‘oh! This should have never happened! #neveragain #neverforget #peace #love #shalom #salaam #imwhitetrash #biden2025’

Own it. Own the faces of dismembered babies and children you scrolled passed because “it’s too complex“ or “there are two sides to every story” or “but October 7th” own the screams of mothers holding their children for the last time. Own every dust crumb that came with the homes and hospitals and schools being bombed. Own the trauma of the children who were unlucky enough to be the only family member to survive. Own it.

If the genocide is over I hope you enjoy the beach houses and remember what side you were on. If someone asks you if you supported Israel please have the guts to say yes. Show the world who you really are. Don’t hide behind a feelgood hashtag and please don’t act dumb. You’ve seen the photos and videos of the horror the Palestinians suffered. If they succeed into killing them all don’t feel sorry, you were never sorry to begin with. Keep up the same energy and own it.

Own your ignorance and please don’t give us fake smiles and pretend to grief with us when you signed the bombes being dropped on schools and hospitals

I hope it’s worth it. I hope you can live with yourself after this genocide is over. Maybe Israel will be the new America, build on blood still trying to silence the natives.

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i think the scale of a war is what people often fails to understand. On the individual scale, it is understandable to see the conflict as basically 2 entities killing each other, as on both sides the majority of casualties are civilians. But on a larger scale, looking at the power of both countries, it is hard to understand how Israel can still fight them while being so much more powerful and causing so many civilians casualties.

On a geopolitical scale, it is a bit more complex, tho it's absolutely true that this conflict wouldn't have happened if Israel didn't have this fcked up dream of grabbing all the lands from the Islamic people in the area. Of course, if you go back further you can say that it's probably in large part because they had the backing of the USA, probably to have some control on the large quantity of fossil fuel in the Middle East. It's clear imo that Israel haven't done anything to deascalate the conflict in their region and are actively trying to gain more lands by antagonizing the islamic population and then using that as an excuse to destroy them.

The saddest part is that the government and political parties that support those ideas are now very popular in Israel and they managed to convinve the large part of the population that it is their only way out of the situation...

As always, it's the greediness of the powerful people, the Israel government and the big nations backing that they have that created this mess...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread