COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!) (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GUESS I NEVER LEARN! I am back for another survival show and heartbreak!

Is it selfish of me wanting Midam, Sungyeon, Mahiro, Jyunhao, Seokhwa to make it in the final line up?:pandarolleyes:

#TEAMMIDAMSUNGYEONMAHIROJYUNHAOSEOKHWA:llama_laugh:

SNAKENET better not pull a Jonghyun on me this time or I am gonna burn Mnets building this time x)

STAN KIM HYUNBIN :pandaannoyed:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GUESS I NEVER LEARN! I am back for another survival show and heartbreak!

Is it selfish of me wanting Midam, Sungyeon, Mahiro, Jyunhao, Seokhwa to make it in the final line up?:pandarolleyes:

#TEAMMIDAMSUNGYEONMAHIROJYUNHAOSEOKHWA:llama_laugh:

SNAKENET better not pull a Jonghyun on me this time or I am gonna burn Mnets building this time x)

Welcome to the forum! I'll try and remember to add you to the tag list from now on!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I found all the soumu trainees!

Feel free to watch this one. YOU CAN ACTUALLY RECOGNIZE THEIR FACES IN THIS ONE
Who's the kid at 4:52? I think he's gonna be one of my faves! I still can't spot any of the Treasure Box guys TT SNAKENET better give them screen time!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Prepare for Snakenets evil editing. Especially since both Mahiro and Jyunhao are still under YG :pandabeg:
I will fight to the death to defend my Jyunhao!

Are we sure they're still under YG? I don't think they would ever allow their trainees to go on an Mnet show...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I will fight to the death to defend my Jyunhao!

Are we sure they're still under YG? I don't think they would ever allow their trainees to go on an Mnet show...
So they are really still under YG? didn't they left without us knowing?
They really are still YG trainees! Just think about it.. YG won't debut a new BG until 4-5 years in the future. Instead of hiding them in the dungeon maybe at least one of them could make in the final line up. And I expect this Broduce group to be big too, so that would mean by the time YG is gonna debut a new group he can put one or both of them in the new BG and their fans will follow along.

They all carried little flags with them today on the Blue Carpet with their company name on it!

I know this is so un YG like but hey sometimes you should change your ways :pandasmash:

Mahiro's says YG and Jyunhao made a letter he gave to someone in the public

Reactions Received
KS Coins
They really are still YG trainees! Just think about it.. YG won't debut a new BG until 4-5 years in the future. Instead of hiding them in the dungeon maybe at least one of them could make in the final line up. And I expect this Broduce group to be big too, so that would mean by the time YG is gonna debut a new group he can put one or both of them in the new BG and their fans will follow along.

They all carried little flags with them today on the Blue Carpet with their company name on it!

I know this is so un YG like but hey sometimes you should change your ways :pandasmash:

Oh...than I hope that they get treated like the others. No evil editing.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Well they'll both be too old to re-debut once the contract of the winning group is over but at least this is an opportunity for the two of them to debut in a popular group! Maybe if one of them gets super popular, YG will add them to MAGNUM...

TBH I don't know how Mnet is gonna edit them especially with all of the controversies surrounding YG ATM, hopefully they get a fair chance! This is the first time Produce has had contestants from one of the Big 3 since season 1 with Somi so hopefully that will help them get at least a little screen time!

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seeing my luck, the guy I pick as #1 will probably end up as #1, lmao. I've never had any favourite not debut in a survival show.

I supported Daniel way before PD101 started airing. I'm low-key sad because no one dyed their hair fancy colour this time. :pepehug1:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
TBH I don't know how Mnet is gonna edit them especially with all of the controversies surrounding YG ATM, hopefully they get a fair chance!
MNET can evil edit everyone regardless of their company, lol. And if they're not interesting then they won't get screentime. MNET won't care if you're from YG or some nugu company, you have to stand out. Because MNET definitely has favourites to keep the show entertaining. In the second season, I swear I saw some guys only during their stages, and never outside that, and all of them got eliminated in first elimination.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh...than I hope that they get treated like the others. No evil editing.
Well they'll both be too old to re-debut once the contract of the winning group is over but at least this is an opportunity for the two of them to debut in a popular group! Maybe if one of them gets super popular, YG will add them to MAGNUM...

TBH I don't know how Mnet is gonna edit them especially with all of the controversies surrounding YG ATM, hopefully they get a fair chance! This is the first time Produce has had contestants from one of the Big 3 since season 1 with Somi so hopefully that will help them get at least a little screen time!
Lets hope for the best. Both Jyunhao and Mahiro don't have to serve so you never know. In 2023/2024 they will be 22/23 int. age so they wouldn't be that old I guess? According to Kpop standards all 90's babies will be considered ancient by that time I know but they are 2001 liners xD

I hope the public isn't too harsh on them with all the YG mess going on T_T

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I liked the performance! The center was better than I expected actually

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seeing my luck, the guy I pick as #1 will probably end up as #1, lmao. I've never had any favourite not debut in a survival show.

I supported Daniel way before PD101 started airing. I'm low-key sad because no one dyed their hair fancy colour this time. :pepehug1:
I know right? One of the reasons I spotted Daniel and was able to become his fan so early on was because of his pink hair TT it seems like a missed opportunity since it's such an easy way to make yourself stand out from the crowd...
MNET can evil edit everyone regardless of their company, lol. And if they're not interesting then they won't get screentime. MNET won't care if you're from YG or some nugu company, you have to stand out. Because MNET definitely has favourites to keep the show entertaining. In the second season, I swear I saw some guys only during their stages, and never outside that, and all of them got eliminated in first elimination.
I think Jyunhao will do ok because he's got a great visual plus he's a super cute happy virus, the others are a little quieter though...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Lets hope for the best. Both Jyunhao and Mahiro don't have to serve so you never know. In 2023/2024 they will be 22/23 int. age so they wouldn't be that old I guess? According to Kpop standards all 90's babies will be considered ancient by that time I know but they are 2001 liners xD

I hope the public isn't too harsh on them with all the YG mess going on T_T
Yeah, true. We never know. Even after the produce group disband, they still have the chance to debut within another company. I mean...HNB is debuting 95' liner this year, so who knows?

When SK don't want them, I take them into custody :joysip:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know right? One of the reasons I spotted Daniel and was able to become his fan so early on was because of his pink hair TT it seems like a missed opportunity since it's such an easy way to make yourself stand out from the crowd...
Yes, definitely, he knew what he was doing! Pink happens to be my favourite colour as well. :maheart:

I know people said MNET favours him but he got some really bad evil editing so I don't know.
I think Jyunhao will do ok because he's got a great visual plus he's a super cute happy virus, the others are a little quieter though...
He'll be a token Taiwanese member then if he manages to get in, lmao. Korean fans are unpredictable. They can turn on any trainee they liked at first or fall in love with them much later. I remember they didn't like Daniel much at the beginning and preferred Jihoon and other visuals, but you can see how it turned out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread