COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Tourney Miyu Fukuda - KPS PD101 - Audition (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
intro

Q1) Before being idol did you have a problem appearing in front of others?
A1) It was not the case in the previous group, but coming back after a year I was worried what people would think. But everyone was very kind saying things like welcome back.

Q2) Why did you stop being an idol for a while?
A2) Truthfully, I didn't want to. So I wanted to try again.

Q3) What was your impression of the members?
A3) I was last to be chosen so I could join based on the members. I knew Ai from the previous group so we were friends. And they were all amazing so I was nervous. But meeting them they were very kind.

Q4) Have you ever had a run in with the members?
A4) Not really. But everyone is serious to create a better group. I don't know about other groups but there are lots of lessons and it's like a regular job here and we treat shooting for the top seriously.

Q5) Is there something about yourself you want to improve?
A5) Mental weakness. I have a negative outlook and often think what I did was no good. So I'd like to improve there.

Q6) Concerning activities of an idol during the corona period, do you have a change of heart?
Answer wasn't translated

Q7) If there was no corona, what do you think Neo Japonism would do now?
A7) I would like to be aiming to perform on a big stage in front of thousands. But since that's not the case, we've been doing the Internet live. And it seems many people who never heard of us before have had a chance.

Q8) Is there a different attitude from a real live and a prerecorded stream live?
A8) It's more fun to have people there. Because a live is "something we make together". No matter what kind of performance I want to do my best, but of course the experience of a real live is best.

Q9) When we can have a full house live again, what song do you want to sing first?
A9) Sky is the emotional song but it the image of being the last song. I don't know but maybe JUMPINGPO?

images

Edsee8RU0AAuVI2.jpeg
EeAlH9dU4AA_dhE.jpeg
EeZ5xTxUYAEfXJq.jpeg

audition video

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread