COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Long overdue intro thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
Call me Ira and I'm a 'she'
Hey everyone !
I’ve been here since late September 2021 and have been procrastinating on making an intro thread.

My nickname on the internet is Exi. I’m 22 and have had my friends spam me with Taylor swift’s 22 on my 22nd birthdays 😅.
Also, I love fashion , writing (it’s one of my majors at university lol) , and rap ( the pandemic made me get into emo rap 😂). I’m also a computer science major ( if anyone wants help learning coding or anything, I’m here 😊 ). I mega ult sarang stan EXID ( they are the only group that I have almost every album they put out) and stan a bunch of other groups . Ngl sometimes I can’t remember my stan list 😂 I need to write it down somewhere.
Anyhow, I’ve been into kpop since 2009 with wonder girls ‘nobody’ being my first kpop song. It’s been a wild stan life but I’m vibing 😂

I’ve poked a lot of people I haven’t met before here but I look forward to meeting more new people !

@Winter_Iz I finally did my intro thread 😂
YEAH!!!!! GO WIFEY!!

Hoemantic

Supernova
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Hey everyone !
I’ve been here since late September 2021 and have been procrastinating on making an intro thread.

My nickname on the internet is Exi. I’m 22 and have had my friends spam me with Taylor swift’s 22 on my 22nd birthdays 😅.
Also, I love fashion , writing (it’s one of my majors at university lol) , and rap ( the pandemic made me get into emo rap 😂). I’m also a computer science major ( if anyone wants help learning coding or anything, I’m here 😊 ). I mega ult sarang stan EXID ( they are the only group that I have almost every album they put out) and stan a bunch of other groups . Ngl sometimes I can’t remember my stan list 😂 I need to write it down somewhere.
Anyhow, I’ve been into kpop since 2009 with wonder girls ‘nobody’ being my first kpop song. It’s been a wild stan life but I’m vibing 😂

I’ve poked a lot of people I haven’t met before here but I look forward to meeting more new people !

@Winter_Iz I finally did my intro thread 😂
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS OMG WELCOME EVEN THO IT'S BEEN AGES LMFAO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread