COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Photo Leeseo x The North Face - White Label early summer collection 2024 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Cute.... although I wonder if they know grass at a park is both real and free... Nothing like the feel of plastic grass between your fingers under the light of a photo studio. :jenniesmug:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
Cute.... although I wonder if they know grass at a park is both real and free... Nothing like the feel of plastic grass between your fingers under the light of a photo studio. :jenniesmug:
they are at the sea, can't you see?! :sippinthetea:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
Definitely not at sea. She look too dry and her feet too planted :pandanoreaction:
well she is standing at some cliff or something like that, she is not in the water yet!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cool Leeseo!

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
If this is anything like the hiking company, I don't think she'll be moving from there at all :pandanoreaction:
these are not the first photos she took with north face.. you should know, as you complained about all of them and usually they are never on the same location :thumbsupcat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread