COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News LE SSERAFIM Under Fire For Alleged Promotion Of 'Japanese Propaganda' Through Music Video And Performances (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
then you should not promote such articles :thumbsupcat:

Anyways.. it got taken down
I did not promote it. I gave commentary on it. You can't ignore evil or it grows in the shadows. Acknowledge it's existence, understand it, and help others understand why it's evil. :taeminstare:

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
never saw it, but judging by the fact that it got baken down, people are sickos! I remember back in 2019, Michael from 5SOS was under fire for allegedly SA'ing a fan at a concert. Everyone blew the whole thing out of proportion and damn near canceled them bc of it; in fact, the band was forced to take a hiatus bc all the hate had taken a toll on their mental health (iirc). Turned out just to be a clout-seeking perv who had made that allegation.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
weird ness.

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
I did not promote it. I gave commentary on it. You can't ignore evil or it grows in the shadows. Acknowledge it's existence, understand it, and help others understand why it's evil. :taeminstare:
there is also the saying all publicity is good publicity, so by linking the article you also help them gain more clicks :sanapray:

(at least if they had not taken it down themselfs)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread