COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event KS Arcade : July [Multiplayer Games] (2 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
img_v2_d31cc382-f02e-4ac3-8775-a3e4d3d405dh.png

Banner by @eclipsoul

Welcome everyone to the Multiplayer thread, where you can all gather and play from the 3 games we have provided for you. We have tested each one, but if there’s an issue please let us know.
Remember, once you and the others your playing with are ready to play, please post “Ready to play _____” in this thread, only one of you need to do this. Once you’ve finished please provide the screenshot of the final score, each users name must be visible in the screenshot as well, along with the time/date on your device included in the screenshot, again, only one of you has to do this.
•••••

IMG_5677.jpeg

Games:
Guess Me!
Skribbl.io
Uno
(A game of Uno is won once a single player has won 500 points)

Let us know if you have any questions

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Wingfrost @Vikki we have a problem.
@ningholic left the game midway, I’m not sure if they read the rules or not, or why.
So the game in unfinished. What to do?
@seungfloral and me don’t want to lose a token because of it, if it’s possible.
I will post the screenshot where the game stopped.
D017DDC9-DA6E-4269-AC9B-2B673587FB0E.png
I think we had an issue where someone got kicked out of Uno last arcade mid game so that might be it. I’ll check what we did then and check with the other events members if we should go the same route. You definitely won’t lose a token with no gain, it’ll probably be either that the round doesn’t count or we’ll score based on the screenshot

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think we had an issue where someone got kicked out of Uno last arcade mid game so that might be it. I’ll check what we did then and check with the other events members if we should go the same route. You definitely won’t lose a token with no gain, it’ll probably be either that the round doesn’t count or we’ll score based on the screenshot
Okay, thank you.

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Please, don’t forget about it.:sanapray: I have 2 tokens left, if the game counts, it’s only 1.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread