COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Jumping on the bandwagon! (1 Viewer)

BlueBelle320

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's been almost exactly 18 months since I made my first one, so why not? lol But first, here's the text in that thread as a refresher:

Betcha can't guess who my ult bias is??? lol

Hi! My name is Stephanie, I'm 34, and I live in Norwood, Ohio but was born in Marietta, Georgia. (wow, that just sounded like an intro to a The Voice audition package... lol)I first got into K-pop in September of 2017, when BTS started getting international recognition. It all started with a simple reply to a tweeted pic of Namjoon... and here I am in multifandom K-popville!

Some boy groups I like are BTS, Monsta X, TXT, Pentagon, Cravity, and ONF; and some girl groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Itzy, and Loona. Besides listening to K-pop, I also like to draw, paint, write fanfics, and listen to Western pop and country music.

Well, if that didn't sound like a Voice audition package... lol and wtf even was the "K-popville" part??? Nobody even calls it that. lol

But I didn't come here to roast myself - I came to reintroduce myself!

Hey, y'all! I'm Stephanie, but you can call me Steph or Sunny. I'm a born-and-raised southern belle from Georgia (in case you couldn't tell by the y'all lol) who currently lives in southeastern Cincinnati. I was made in a very unique way, with a rare genetic disorder called CHARGE syndrome, as well as being heard of hearing and legally blind.

My first K-pop experience was September 2, 2017 (well, technically it was ten years earlier, but I had zero interest at the time). I was fooling around on Wiki, typing random searches and clicking random hyperlinks, when I wound up on BTS' page bc I'd heard some things about them on Twitter. The article really piqued my interest (idr which part specifically, though), so I downloaded the latest album at the time (YNWA) and immediately fell in love with the music, especially BS&T. Add to that an inquiry about a tweeted Namjoon pic followed by a novel-length intro to BTS, and I was hooked! If I could find that pic in the sea of mentions I have, I'd totally put it here! lol

My ult groups are TXT (Yeonjun biased), Enhypen (Heeseung/Jake/Sunoo biased), Ateez (Yunho biased), and Twice (Nayeon/Sana biased), but I also stan a good bunch of others and casually listen to loads more! When I'm not listening to K-pop, I'm listening to other genres (specifically Western pop and country), obsessing over Harry Styles, writing fanfics, painting, and making edits.

Note to self: now, THAT'S a forum intro! :jenniesmug:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Welcome new user :rosesmug:

I, too, enjoy the sounds of the ATEEZ boy group

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Welcome again, not sure if i replied to your old one, that has been some time ago. I hope the page load issues will improve over the coming days, trying my best to tweaks some things here & there to make your experience a better one.

BlueBelle320

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome again, not sure if i replied to your old one, that has been some time ago. I hope the page load issues will improve over the coming days, trying my best to tweaks some things here & there to make your experience a better one.
you did, actually! You were the first staffer to do it, I think.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers

Well, since you've stated that PassCode is not your cup of tea, there's no point to that.

What the heck!!!!! No point of abstaining from my favorite activity here. PROMOTING MY FAVES!!!!

What the hell is that?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread