COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Ive been into (G)i-dle lately (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
So far, (g)i-dle has been wrecking my girl group list. I love their debut song, Latata. I cant believe at how talented and beautiful the girls are.

My bias, so far, is Soyeon and Yuqi. they are so beautiful. You can Just tell that Soyeon loves to rap. Her raps are very smooth and dont sound forced. And Yuqi is just so retty!! She caught my attention when i first saw the group.

If you have any more facts/info on the group and the girls, let me know! i would love to get to know the girls more!!!

im so sorry that i havent been posting anything lately.....ive been so busy and school is starting in a couple of days and i still dont even have any clothes yet for school. so please forgive me.

Also: this isnt related to the main post, but i wanted to ask. Should i start writing and putting my fanfiction on KpopSource? Ive been posting on Wattpad but thought you guys would like to read it. Let me know!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Hmm I don't know much about (G)I-DLE but I think there are a few stans here on KS.
@OnlyCalB @JakeyWantsCakey are the ones I remember xD

As for your fanfiction, if you want, you should post it! ^^
Is it OC x Idol fanfic?
i havent done any OC charac......i do mostly idol x reader fanfics!

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I actually really like (G)I-dle and I'm Soyeon biased too. :nekolove:

Maybe this can help you get to know them better?

If you want to write any fanfiction then go ahead and do it! 💙

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
So far, (g)i-dle has been wrecking my girl group list. I love their debut song, Latata. I cant believe at how talented and beautiful the girls are.

My bias, so far, is Soyeon and Yuqi. they are so beautiful. You can Just tell that Soyeon loves to rap. Her raps are very smooth and dont sound forced. And Yuqi is just so retty!! She caught my attention when i first saw the group.

If you have any more facts/info on the group and the girls, let me know! i would love to get to know the girls more!!!

im so sorry that i havent been posting anything lately.....ive been so busy and school is starting in a couple of days and i still dont even have any clothes yet for school. so please forgive me.

Also: this isnt related to the main post, but i wanted to ask. Should i start writing and putting my fanfiction on KpopSource? Ive been posting on Wattpad but thought you guys would like to read it. Let me know!
All I need to say is... RPM is your sig... I love you more every time I see you, such exquisite taste :sj_weary:

Also yea they are awesome, I'd recommend you just listen to their entire discography, the only thing I didn't like much in it was Uh-Oh! and even that was good actually. Also if you don't really enjoy Senorita... listen to it a couple of times... the vocals will get to you.

Besides that, watch this lol

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
In relation to your fanfic, never be afraid to post it!
:maheart:

As for (G)I-DLE in general, it's always nice to see more people get into them!

For idle content on KS, head over to the official thread!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread